INFP
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Ekirä

Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on August 02, 2011, 01:33:20 AM
Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on August 02, 2011, 12:57:18 AM
Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on August 01, 2011, 10:37:38 PM
I'm forever alone in the extrovert section still. hrh

Probably 'cause most of the other extroverts think that there are better things to do than post here all the time :)

That is probably true ma 'Oma. ;D

You can teach us all how to be a little less introverted. ;)

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Ekirä on August 02, 2011, 08:41:04 AM
Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on August 02, 2011, 01:33:20 AM
Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on August 02, 2011, 12:57:18 AM
Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on August 01, 2011, 10:37:38 PM
I'm forever alone in the extrovert section still. hrh

Probably 'cause most of the other extroverts think that there are better things to do than post here all the time :)

That is probably true ma 'Oma. ;D

You can teach us all how to be a little less introverted. ;)
Haha, okay ;D

Kxeyo

Either I'm too stupid or this test wants to make you feel confused. Anyway, I answered every question spontaneously and the result:

ENFP

1%   Extraverted
25% Intuitive
75% Feeling
44% Perceiving
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Dreamlight

http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Kamean

INFJ

Introverted   Intuitive   Feeling   Judging
67                    37            38             42

Not quite sure, but seems to be true. :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Alyara Arati

Welcome ma tsmukan!  INFJ's are supposed to be rare, but already there are 4 of us here!  :D
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Ekirä

Maybe INFJ's have a strong attraction to learning conlangs or something. 8)

Kamean

Alyara Arati

I think "good at languages and especially written communication" was listed in the profile.  :)
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Ekirä

That makes a lot of sense. ;) I don't know about the good at languages part, but I definitely love written communication. :P

Txura Rolyu

I love how mine (ISFP sounds so much like a tsahìk seriuosly I could start interpreting the will of Eywa if I tried from the sounds of my Personality.  ;D
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Kamean

Quote from: Ekirä on August 03, 2011, 02:03:24 PM
That makes a lot of sense. ;) I don't know about the good at languages part, but I definitely love written communication. :P
I too. :)

'Oma Tirea

~ B U M P ~

Can't stop thinking about this... it's become my new obsession ;D

...to the point of joining http://personalitycafe.com/ ;D

Tse, any others out there?

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

'Oma Tirea

~ B U M P ~

Poll's still looking really empty :(

Tse, I thought I'd liven up the thread by making some guesses on the personality types of a few of our favorite characters...

Also, here's a shorter test you can take, with only 44 questions instead of a lengthy 72.  They also have some stats about which types take the test the most and the least, so please don't mind contributing to them :)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Kamean

QuoteAlso, here's a shorter test you can take, with only 44 questions instead of a lengthy 72.  They also have some stats about which types take the test the most and the least, so please don't mind contributing to them
Irayo :)

Seze Mune

Aha, ye olde Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.  Gotta love it.

I be one of the few, the proud, the.....wait, I'm the only one like me on this site: an Idealist, category Teacher

ENFJ =

11% Extraverted (iow, not very)
62 % Intuitive
50% Feeling
44% Judging

ENFJMyers-Briggs and ENFJhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ENFJ

Nyx

Took the longer test and got ENTP.

I'm always a little skeptical of personality tests, I mean, if there are 16 groups, that means there are 437,500,000 people in each group (assuming we're 7 billion people on Earth). For that to work, the descriptions need to be so vague they could describe anyone and more than one could fit you. But hey, it's fun anyway ;D

Seze Mune

Yes, it's fun if you don't take it overly seriously. I wanted to argue with some of the questions.  Often "well, it depends on the circumstances," is how I deal with things.

Kxeyo

Quote from: Seze Mune on September 28, 2011, 05:53:16 PM
Yes, it's fun if you don't take it overly seriously. I wanted to argue with some of the questions.  Often "well, it depends on the circumstances," is how I deal with things.

I think lots of the questions were answered opposedly by me, I mean...how did I get 1% extraverted? ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Txura Rolyu

I think I might take this test again later today to see what I get again. Maybe it will be the same maybe not. I am in a different mind set now that I have been in classes for a month.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*