INTP
3 (10.7%)
INFJ
6 (21.4%)
INFP
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Ningey

The test gave me an INTJ, however, only the I is rather strong, the others are more or less balanced.

Here's my score:

Introverted   Intuitive   Thinking   Judging
Strength of the preferences %
56   12   1   11

"Sawtute ke tsun nivume - fo ke kerame!"
-- Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite

"There are two things that are infinite: Human stupidity and the universe. However, I'm not yet sure about the universe."
-- Albert Einstein

"He who gives up freedom for security deserves neither and loses both."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Txura Rolyu

Got I 56% S 38% F 62% J 22%

Changed from ISFP earlier in the year.

I must say that after reading about this new personality I do not agree with it as much as my last one. I still day I am an ISFP at heart.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Seze Mune

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on September 29, 2011, 06:19:52 PM
Got I 56% S 38% F 62% J 22%

Changed from ISFP earlier in the year.

I must say that after reading about this new personality I do not agree with it as much as my last one. I still day I am an ISFP at heart.

You? An introvert?  You could have bowled me over with a tetrapteron!:D

Txura Rolyu

I am not the most extroverted. I like my space and to quiet surroundings.  :)
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

ToktorGrace

Lol I find this to be funny since there are so many INFJ's (apparently the rarest of the personality types) present on this site!

:)

((Also Im not sure this belongs in the "Science" forum, though Im not sure where else it'd go...))
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.  - St. Augustine

I speak Na'vi with a French accent...

Nyx

Quote from: Tìvawm'ia on September 30, 2011, 02:13:56 AM
((Also Im not sure this belongs in the "Science" forum, though Im not sure where else it'd go...))
Chem major here so I get what you mean. I'm just leaving it here because there might be some level to it that I didn't get, and it's not really ruining anything ^^ lemme know if you want it moved though

'Oma Tirea

Thought there might be more extraverts out there ;D When I tested at worldpersonality.com, I got ISTP with 100% T and P preferences :o :o

Quote from: Nyx on September 30, 2011, 07:15:48 AM
Chem major here so I get what you mean. I'm just leaving it here because there might be some level to it that I didn't get, and it's not really ruining anything ^^ lemme know if you want it moved though
I wasn't sure where else I would put it.  Besides, this is science — behavioral science ;)

Quote from: Nyx on September 28, 2011, 06:26:10 AM
I'm always a little skeptical of personality tests, I mean, if there are 16 groups, that means there are 437,500,000 people in each group (assuming we're 7 billion people on Earth). For that to work, the descriptions need to be so vague they could describe anyone and more than one could fit you. But hey, it's fun anyway ;D

There are two things that should be realized about this test: nì'awve, there is lots of room for in-between, and 32 so-called "X-typifications" can occur in anyone.  Nìmuve, this test cannot tell you everything about you, much less your life, even though it says a lot :D I have found that to get the most accurate results over time, the test should be taken time and again after great periods of time, without any bias of any sort, and with honesty to your preferences.

Oddly enough, SFs, especially ESFP, is the least likely to take the personality test for various reasons (INFP being the most likely).

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Seze Mune

Personality typing is both an art and a science.  Works for me.

ToktorGrace

I don't think it needs to be moved, just my little thought on the matter
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.  - St. Augustine

I speak Na'vi with a French accent...

Human No More

It's a science. There's nothing creative about personality types past the fact that some are more predisposed to creativity than others.

Certainly, whether it's a real (hard) science is another question... but I'd say observing and quantifying people is appropriate.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Seze Mune on September 30, 2011, 10:25:38 PM

Ditto for me.

Personality typing is both an art and a science.  Works for me.
Quote from: Human No More on October 03, 2011, 10:57:36 PM
It's a science. There's nothing creative about personality types past the fact that some are more predisposed to creativity than others.

Certainly, whether it's a real (hard) science is another question... but I'd say observing and quantifying people is appropriate.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Alyara Arati

This INFJ biology major feels that a science doesn't have to be "hard" in order to be "real", just like a language doesn't have to be spontaneously occurring to be "real".  In other words I agree, only more so. :D
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Amaya

Quote from: Alyara Arati on October 06, 2011, 05:15:38 PM

This INFJ biology major feels that a science doesn't have to be "hard" in order to be "real", just like a language doesn't have to be spontaneously occurring to be "real".  In other words I agree, only more so. :D

/presses the imaginary "like" button

as a (former) anthropology major, I appreciate your willingness to accept that "soft" sciences are no less valid than "hard" ones.  Because, seriously, "soft" scientists have the harder job, when it comes right down to it.

Seze Mune

Quote from: Amaya on October 06, 2011, 05:19:16 PM
Quote from: Alyara Arati on October 06, 2011, 05:15:38 PM

/presses the imaginary "like" button

as a (former) anthropology major, I appreciate your willingness to accept that "soft" sciences are no less valid than "hard" ones.  Because, seriously, "soft" scientists have the harder job, when it comes right down to it.

Fì'u!

Nyx

Kay, the thread stays :) now back to personalities

Ikran Ahiyìk

Just found this today :(

Interesting, but.. what's wrong with me?

QuoteYour Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted   Intuitive   Thinking   Judging
Strength of the preferences %
1   25   1   33

You are:

slightly expressed extravert
    moderately expressed intuitive personality
    slightly expressed thinking personality
    moderately expressed judging personality

I even check the dictionary to make sure I don't get the question wrongly.. (yeah I'm really bad on vocab)

Why the average % is THAT LOW ... ???

p.s. I did this twice, this is the second result. The first was 1 / 25 / 25 / 22
Plltxe nìhiyìk na ikran... oe fmeri sìltsan nì'ul slivu, ngaytxoa...

See the new version with fingerings!

'Oma Tirea

Ma Ikran Ahiyìk, it could be simply that you have a fairly borderline personality (mainly ENTJ bordering INFJ).  Nothing wrong with that, and you are certainly not alone :)

EDIT: ...and with any luck at all we'll find an extraverted senser.  Usually they tend to be disinterested in MBTI and other things that interest us :P :(

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

archaic

Far to many questions I couldn't honestly give a definite yes/no answer to.  :-\
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Seze Mune

Quote from: archaic on October 09, 2011, 10:49:52 AM
Far to many questions I couldn't honestly give a definite yes/no answer to.  :-\

Tsa-hey, do I ever agree with that! ↑

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Seze Mune on October 10, 2011, 10:09:44 PM
Quote from: archaic on October 09, 2011, 10:49:52 AM

Tsa-hey, do I ever agree with that! ↑

When I first took the test I kinda felt like this, too.  It's been weird, for instance, an INFJ once typed as an INTP with strong T and P traits.

Just remember that there is definitely room for error.

ÌTXTSTXRR!!