09 July LUNCH at Museum

Started by Prrton, April 20, 2011, 12:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much are you willing to pay for lunch for you and the people accompanying you to the SF Museum on 09 July? You can select two responses. We need to know the TOTAL (accurate) budget for discussion with the caterers. Please respond by Friday 22 Apr.

I can't afford $12.50
1 (3.8%)
$12.50 (just me)
12 (46.2%)
$25.00 (for 2 (me + 1))
2 (7.7%)
$37.50 (for 3 (me + 2))
0 (0%)
$15 (just me)
5 (19.2%)
$30 (for 2 (me +1))
1 (3.8%)
$45 (for 3 (me + 2))
1 (3.8%)
$20 (just me)
2 (7.7%)
$40 (for 2 (me + 1))
3 (11.5%)
$60 (for 3 (me + 2))
1 (3.8%)
$25 additional subsidy to support all
0 (0%)
$30 additional subsidy to support all
1 (3.8%)
$40 additional subsidy to support all
2 (7.7%)
$50 additional subsidy to support all
3 (11.5%)
Other. Please explain details by responding to this topic below.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Zefanaya

Quote from: Prrton on May 21, 2011, 01:01:10 AM
Quote from: Zefanaya on May 21, 2011, 12:55:51 AM
Quote from: Tsamsiyu Aswok on May 21, 2011, 12:50:53 AM
can i has roast beef and cheddar sandwich please?

tewti ma tsmukan. Englisi wätx nga.

Englisi wätx nga. ››› 'Ìnglìsìt wätx ngal.*

Habit is to use the hold version of Ìnglìsìt and how did I for the "l" anyway, back to topic.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä - `aw
talioang io txep lu oeru (roast beef = 1, to be syntactically correct)

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

judytuna

judytuna --- for 1
D. Ham -- 1

Prrton

Prrton for K. Pawl -- for 2
A. Tuna = 1
D. Ham = 1

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Sorry I didn't post here sooner.

Txonä Rolyu for 1:
B: Roast Turkey

I will tell Kayrìlien and Txura Rolyu about this. I am meeting Kay in Teamspeak tomorrow night to (hopefully) confirm his 100% attendance which will also confirm Txura's transportation.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Prrton

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 28, 2011, 12:12:56 AM
Sorry I didn't post here sooner.

Txonä Rolyu for 1:
B: Roast Turkey

I will tell Kayrìlien and Txura Rolyu about this. I am meeting Kay in Teamspeak tomorrow night to (hopefully) confirm his 100% attendance which will also confirm Txura's transportation.

-Txonä Rolyu

It's great that you'll talk to MeSm. Kayrìien Txura Rolyusì and get them to place their orders.

I would also really appreciate it if any of the rest of you who have seen that someone who is coming has not chimed in yet on a lunch box selection would contact them and encourage them to do so.

Nìli seiyi irayo.

Ma Txonä Rolyu, we should just Skype briefly sometime between now and the end of June. I'm pretty sure I'll recognize you from your photo, but a quick chat couldn't hurt. :)

Ekirä

Ekirä --- for 1
E: Roasted veggie wrap

Maria TunVrrtep

Any word on the Paypal address for the lunch yet?
ta TV
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Prrton

Quote from: TunVrrtep on May 28, 2011, 10:21:19 PM
Any word on the Paypal address for the lunch yet?
ta TV

I'll probably get around to figuring it out tomorrow later in the day.

Thanks for asking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria TunVrrtep

HRH I got my Student Loan Overage check in.  I want to get money out to anyone who needs it. 

Plane ticket is bought.  That was the biggest thing.  :)

ta TV
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Txura Rolyu

I will be paying when I get to the meet because I am currently only down to 40$... I spent 341$ for my flight tickets. I have a job line up to work but I won't get paid all that much. I will be sure to pay as soon as I get to Seattle.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Prrton

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on May 30, 2011, 09:34:23 PM
I will be paying when I get to the meet because I am currently only down to 40$... I spent 341$ for my flight tickets. I have a job line up to work but I won't get paid all that much. I will be sure to pay as soon as I get to Seattle.

That's fine. Thanks for letting me know.

Kayrìlien

Kayrìlien --- for one
C: Roast Beef

I don't currently have a PayPal account, but if it's most convenient for you to have it done this way then I'll definitely make one. Thanks a lot for setting this up, Prrton!

Kayr

Prrton

Quote from: Kayrìlien on May 31, 2011, 02:27:21 AM
Kayrìlien --- for one

I don't currently have a PayPal account, but if it's most convenient for you to have it done this way then I'll definitely make one. Thanks a lot for setting this up, Prrton!

Kayr

Ma Kayrìlien,

Seiyi irayo!

You could also just use a credit card. They will take a few percent of the transaction, but you need not set up a PayPal account from scratch if you don't have one already. If you're worried about my having to pay the transaction fees then you could just add a dollar to the amount that you transfer to me via your CC. That would still be much easier for you than setting up a new account.

Also, if folks can only pay cash then I can take cash in Seattle on that Saturday, but I'd prefer to "play banker" as little as possible that day. There will be a lot going on. :-P

Amaya

Okay, I think I'm firm enough about going (and have found enough bottles/scraped together enough bits of loose change) to put my hand up here for a box, so...

Amaya- Roast Beef, for one

I'll paypal you what I've pledged but it'll have to be next week because I don't get paid before then.

Kayrìlien

Quote from: Prrton on May 31, 2011, 02:57:06 AM
Quote from: Kayrìlien on May 31, 2011, 02:27:21 AM
Kayrìlien --- for one

Kayr

Ma Kayrìlien,

Seiyi irayo!

You could also just use a credit card. They will take a few percent of the transaction, but you need not set up a PayPal account from scratch if you don't have one already. If you're worried about my having to pay the transaction fees then you could just add a dollar to the amount that you transfer to me via your CC. That would still be much easier for you than setting up a new account.

That'll work just fine. Thanks again dude!

Kayr

Prrton

Quote from: Amaya on May 31, 2011, 07:18:07 AM
Okay, I think I'm firm enough about going (and have found enough bottles/scraped together enough bits of loose change) to put my hand up here for a box, so...

Amaya- Roast Beef, for one

I'll paypal you what I've pledged but it'll have to be next week because I don't get paid before then.

So glad you're coming. That will be fine. :)

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Payoang

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Payoang on June 02, 2011, 01:21:35 PM
Fish
  C: Roast Beef = 1

And here I thought we were going to have to get Payoang a special fish lunch... :D

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]