09 July Roll Call

Started by Prrton, March 27, 2011, 07:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you be buying a Seattle City Pass? (Also please remember to message Txonä Rolyu your arrival departure dates (and times) if you know them)

Yes, I am buying a pass and won't need museum tix reserved.
No, I need museum tix reserved. (PM Txonä Rolyu how many)

Toruk Makto

Kick ass. I can't wait to meet you guys.

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on June 13, 2011, 12:48:24 AM
Note to everyone: The ticket deadline is 3 days away! Please don't forget to pay for your tickets! I have only heard from 2 people that they are bringing cash.

-Txonä Rolyu

A little clarification on this: The deadline to contact me about ordering tickets is June 15th (2 days from now). You can PayPal me money anytime after but I will not be ordering any more tickets after June 15th.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

DJ Makto

Ok you can mark me at 100% now. Got it all booked.  8)

Elfenlied

Considering going. Just myself for now at 50% chance of attending.
Shades of the dead are sliding on the walls,
Demons dance in the castle hall.
Female Na'Vi Sculpt--><--Female Na'Vi Sculpt

Quote from: Elfenlied on June 14, 2011, 12:43:26 PM
Considering going. Just myself for now at 50% chance of attending.

Please decide very quickly! The hotel to reserve a room at our official hotel at a discounted rate has already passed (and they're sold out of other rooms) and the deadline to contact me about needing a ticket at the group discounted rate is tomorrow. Now, you'll still be able to get a museum ticket, it just won't be at the discounted rate, but I don't know about hotels.

-Txonä Rolyu

Elfenlied

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on June 14, 2011, 01:46:02 PM
Please decide very quickly! The hotel to reserve a room at our official hotel at a discounted rate has already passed (and they're sold out of other rooms) and the deadline to contact me about needing a ticket at the group discounted rate is tomorrow. Now, you'll still be able to get a museum ticket, it just won't be at the discounted rate, but I don't know about hotels.

-Txonä Rolyu

Understood. I don't have a problem paying full price to get into the museum, I like to support art galleries and museums. Finding a hotel should be an easy task as well if I decide to go. I appreciate the info. I shall see you there, maybe. ;)
Shades of the dead are sliding on the walls,
Demons dance in the castle hall.
Female Na'Vi Sculpt--><--Female Na'Vi Sculpt

Zefanaya

Also make sure to follow the instructions here so you can get an official name tag (they are very nice). Please apply as soon as you can.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Prrton

Ma Frapo,

Please go look at the MAIN ROLL CALL BOARD for 09 July and make sure that the number of folks coming with you is correct. If there is a question mark by it, please, let's get rid of it.

We are hovering around the maximum number of people that the Blue Lounge can accommodate (for lunch), so I want to be VERY CAREFUL about the numbers of people.

Please DO NOT ASSUME that I have or will figure out how to adjust the ROLL CALL based on your responses about LUNCH. I'm not that clever or organized. If you find your name on the ROLL CALL and the numbers in your party are correct, then no need to respond. If the numbers are not correct, PLEASE respond here in this topic below by Sunday Morning of this week California time or PM me by that same deadline.

If you "just don't know yet" then please let me know that as well with the guestimate percentage of your friends/family members changing their minds, etc.. As much as possible, please DECIDE and let's be firm as of this weekend. July is right around the corner.

THX!! IRAYO!!!

Zefanaya

Also I am setting the cut off for registration to get a name tag at June 25th.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Pätrìk

Myself plus one, 99% chance of attending.

I don't mind paying full price for admission, so no need for tickets.

Prrton

Quote from: Pätrìk on June 14, 2011, 08:37:17 PM
Myself plus one, 99% chance of attending.

I don't mind paying full price for admission, so no need for tickets.

Will look forward to meeting you. Please go weigh in on LUNCH. Thanks!

Pätrìk

Will look forward to meeting you. Please go weigh in on LUNCH. Thanks!

[/quote]

Thank you ^^ I've texted my plus-one and will post re lunch as soon as he responds.

Jane MacMillan

Jane MacMillan is 100% and paid, but my two guests have changed their minds. :(

Prrton

Quote from: Jane MacMillan on June 15, 2011, 05:34:15 PM
Jane MacMillan is 100% and paid, but my two guests have changed their minds. :(

I'm sorry they won't be coming, but I'm happy to have the info now!

Thanks!!

Khestalì

Heyo! Is it too late to sign up for July 9?

Prrton

Quote from: Khestali on June 15, 2011, 11:03:06 PM
Heyo! Is it too late to sign up for July 9?

Not at all.

However, if you're planning to join for LUNCH, please go make all of your decisions about that ASAP.

Payment info HERE.

Hope you can make it!!  ;D

Khestalì

Awesome, irayo!

Few quick questions, if I may. Can I still join the group for lunch, but bring my own; if so, do I still need to help pay for the lunch itself, or is that only if I want something from Wolfgang Puck? And, as information seems a bit scattered, we're meeting at the Science Fiction Museum at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle from 10AM-3PM Pacific Standard Time, correct? Are there any other site-entry or attendance fees I need to pay?

PLEASE let me know ASAP if you want  a museum ticket reserved! The deadline is only a few hours from now!

-Txonä Rolyu

Khestalì

*Raises hand* I'd like a ticket, please; let me know what information you need.
People can still sign up after the ticket deadline, though, but just have to pay full ticket price instead of group discount, right?

Prrton

Quote from: Khestali on June 15, 2011, 11:46:51 PM
Awesome, irayo!

Few quick questions, if I may. Can I still join the group for lunch, but bring my own; if so, do I still need to help pay for the lunch itself, or is that only if I want something from Wolfgang Puck?

You only need to pay for lunch if you order something from Wolfgang Puck, but I don't know if it's acceptable to bring in external food into the Blue Lounge or not. If you have a dietary restriction that the 'menu' can't accommodate, then I'm pretty sure they would allow an exception one way or the other. Worst case scenario is that you could snarf something between visiting the exhibit and coming up to the Blue Room in the private elevator. If the issue with lunch is cost, please PM me.

This is the most composed schedule we have so far.

Will look forward to meeting you outside the museum at 9:45-ish Sat. morning.