09 July Roll Call

Started by Prrton, March 27, 2011, 07:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you be buying a Seattle City Pass? (Also please remember to message Txonä Rolyu your arrival departure dates (and times) if you know them)

Yes, I am buying a pass and won't need museum tix reserved.
No, I need museum tix reserved. (PM Txonä Rolyu how many)

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Khestali on June 15, 2011, 11:56:19 PM
*Raises hand* I'd like a ticket, please; let me know what information you need.
People can still sign up after the ticket deadline, though, but just have to pay full ticket price instead of group discount, right?

Oh yeah, you can still sign up but tickets are full price. Also our hotel deadline has already passed, so you'll need to find other lodging plans, sorry :(

As for info, all I need is how many tix you need, if you're bringing people with you, and if you will be PayPaling me or bringing me cash in Seattle.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Jane MacMillan

We should probably pick one entrance to meet near. There are several, and while the museum building isn't massive it does take a little time to walk around it looking for people.

The one nearest the Sci-Fi Museum area seems like our best bet. It's at the southwest corner on Broad and 5th Streets, across from the Space Needle. That's where the baby-blue and gold parts of the building meet.
That being said, the museum map also says there's a group entrance. Txonä Rolyu, do we need to go in that way?

Khestalì

Prrton: Not so much diet as I'm not much of a sandwich person =P It is a little expensive too, though, true, but with an hour and a half for lunch I can always slip outside and gulp something down.

Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì: M'kay, good to know, irayo ^ ^ I'll send you a PM with the info.

No worries on the lodging, I live fairly close to Seattle myself =) I'd offer to help with rides, too, but unfortunately I'm not driving yet, and my parents will just be dropping me off.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Khestalì on June 15, 2011, 11:46:51 PM
Awesome, irayo!

Few quick questions, if I may. Can I still join the group for lunch, but bring my own; if so, do I still need to help pay for the lunch itself, or is that only if I want something from Wolfgang Puck? And, as information seems a bit scattered, we're meeting at the Science Fiction Museum at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle from 10AM-3PM Pacific Standard Time, correct? Are there any other site-entry or attendance fees I need to pay?

The science fiction museum is part of the Experience Music Project museum near the base of the Space Needle.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Quote from: Jane MacMillan on June 16, 2011, 12:41:43 AM
We should probably pick one entrance to meet near. There are several, and while the museum building isn't massive it does take a little time to walk around it looking for people.

The one nearest the Sci-Fi Museum area seems like our best bet. It's at the southwest corner on Broad and 5th Streets, across from the Space Needle. That's where the baby-blue and gold parts of the building meet.
That being said, the museum map also says there's a group entrance. Txonä Rolyu, do we need to go in that way?

As far as I know we can use any entrance, but I think that's where the June 4th group went in. That's the actual entrance to the Sci-Fi Museum part.

-Txonä Rolyu

Khestalì

Ahh, irayo, ma 'Eylan ^ ^ I don't know my way around Seattle too well yet :P

Prrton

Quote from: Khestalì on June 16, 2011, 12:47:07 AM
Prrton: Not so much diet as I'm not much of a sandwich person =P It is a little expensive too, though, true, but with an hour and a half for lunch I can always slip outside and gulp something down.

The panel is not starting until 2:00, so you could probably find time before or after our official lunch in the Blue Lounge to grab some palatable calories.

;D

Wou....we should probably get back on topic y'all :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Zefanaya

Indeed. I've been working 14 hour days for the past week so I've not had much time to make sure that we are all on topic.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Khestalì

Quote from: Prrton on June 17, 2011, 10:17:16 PMThe panel is not starting until 2:00, so you could probably find time before or after our official lunch in the Blue Lounge to grab some palatable calories.
Haha, awesome xD Irayo, ma Prrton!

I'm trying to get a friend to come with me, but he's being iffy on me >.> When might be the cut-off for him to decide, does any-Na'vi know?

Quote from: Khestalì on June 20, 2011, 04:33:35 PM
Quote from: Prrton on June 17, 2011, 10:17:16 PMThe panel is not starting until 2:00, so you could probably find time before or after our official lunch in the Blue Lounge to grab some palatable calories.
Haha, awesome xD Irayo, ma Prrton!

I'm trying to get a friend to come with me, but he's being iffy on me >.> When might be the cut-off for him to decide, does any-Na'vi know?

Well, the hotel and ticket deadlines have already passed. The name tag deadline is June 25th and I believe Prrton said the lunch deadline is June 27th.

-Txonä Rolyu

Mod note: Further discussion about deadlines and such should continue in the General Discussion thread :)

AketuanNavi

Unfortunately I have to drop out of the July meetup.  :(   (not enough funds/time)

I'm glad that I got to meet a lot of you in June and I WILL be there in 2012 (the planning has already started. :)  )

Keep me updated and have fun! :)

'Evan

Anyone have any free beds/space in their rooms for the meet? Not a huge problem if not, but split rooms are good for everyone \o/.
Rä'ä tung futa fol ngeyä 'itìt letsyal tivakuk.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: 'Evan on June 27, 2011, 10:53:01 PM
Anyone have any free beds/space in their rooms for the meet? Not a huge problem if not, but split rooms are good for everyone \o/.

I'm seeking a roommate, too!

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Zefanaya

got floor space in one room and one bed in that room.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I have floor space for one and can bring a sleeping bag and air mattress in case you can't bring one. PM me if interested in sharing.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]