09 July :: The Panel and Bilingual Q&A

Started by Prrton, May 27, 2011, 06:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Makto

Quote from: Maria TunVrrtep on July 15, 2011, 11:32:35 PM
Quote from: DJ Makto on July 15, 2011, 09:57:53 PM
I am pleased to say that Episode 5: The Na'vi Language Panel with Dr Paul Frommer is now available for listening and download.

http://forum.learnnavi.org/avatar-nation/avatar-nation-we-are-now-live

AKK was it supposed to stop at 45 minutes?

Hmm not sure what you mean?

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Tirea Aean

I am pleased to say that Episode 5: The Na'vi Language Panel with Dr Paul Frommer is now available for listening and download.

didnt do taht to me

Maria TunVrrtep

Quote from: DJ Makto on July 15, 2011, 11:50:55 PM

Hmm not sure what you mean?

When I listened to it, it just stopped at like 45 minutes.  Maybe it was a glitch.  I'll try again.
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Tirea Aean

heard the whole thing without unterruption last night. Great stuff! sometimes it's faint in the back cuz not everyone had a mic but it was mostly really good. I felt like I was really there, but blind and invisible ;D

Plumps

Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 16, 2011, 08:17:51 AM
heard the whole thing without unterruption last night. Great stuff! sometimes it's faint in the back cuz not everyone had a mic but it was mostly really good. I felt like I was really there, but blind and invisible ;D

nìpxi! lu txantsan ulte zene oe pivlltxe san irayo (ay)ngaru nìtxan!

Alan

Well, I've just have an Avatar Nation day  :o... ;D and listened to all the episodes back to back, as I had not been able to get enough time to sit down and just listen until now.

Very well done to everyone involved in creating and contributing to them.  :D  They are an excellent record of the Avatar Fan community for the future.

It was great to listen to episode 5.  I was fortunate enough to make it across from the UK to join the 4th June meet up and we were in the same lecture theatre.  So the memories came flooding back and helped me image the great time you had with Karyu Paul and together.  The best bit for me was the sing along.  OUTSTANDING.  That was a really nice gesture to get something for Kristen, Brooks and Paul.

You really are a great bunch of aysmukan sì aysmukan.

Eywa ngahu,

Alan

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Alan on July 16, 2011, 09:17:15 AM
You really are a great bunch of aysmukan sì aysmuke.

FTFY, and for the ladies too ;)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

ExLibrisMortis

Quote from: Alan on July 16, 2011, 09:17:15 AM
Well, I've just have an Avatar Nation day  :o... ;D and listened to all the episodes back to back, as I had not been able to get enough time to sit down and just listen until now.

Very well done to everyone involved in creating and contributing to them.  :D  They are an excellent record of the Avatar Fan community for the future.

It was great to listen to episode 5.  I was fortunate enough to make it across from the UK to join the 4th June meet up and we were in the same lecture theatre.  So the memories came flooding back and helped me image the great time you had with Karyu Paul and together.  The best bit for me was the sing along.  OUTSTANDING.  That was a really nice gesture to get something for Kristen, Brooks and Paul.

You really are a great bunch of aysmukan sì aysmukan.

Eywa ngahu,

Alan

We really do appreciate comments like these. This is fuel to our fire, burning our passion and our drive to make things better and brighter for all of the community. It really does mean a lot to us. Thank you very much for this.