Friday activities, anyone?

Started by 'Oma Tirea, June 22, 2011, 01:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Oma Tirea

Has anyone got anything planned for Friday that I might be able to tag along on?  I'm going to be there all day and I don't want to be left out....

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Zefanaya

I live just south of seattle so I could hang out for a few hours, though I don't check into my hotel till July 9.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Kayrìlien, Txura Rolyu, Judytuna, and myself will all be arriving Friday afternoon, perhaps we could go to like Pike Place or something and I'll show you all where to get an Avatar keychain :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on June 22, 2011, 01:45:16 AM
Kayrìlien, Txura Rolyu, Judytuna, and myself will all be arriving Friday afternoon, perhaps we could go to like Pike Place or something and I'll show you all where to get an Avatar keychain :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Sounds txantsan :D Oe nari saryi...

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I am planning to spend a good portion of the day at the Museum of Flight. Among other things, they have a real SR-71 cockpit you can get into, a lunar lander simulator and a space shuttle simulator. If arrangements can be made early (will influence where I stay Thursday night), I might be able to pick people up, etc. (I have room for three in my car, besides me). I am hoping to be done early enough to participate in activities the group might plan to do.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

AketuanNavi

-Txonä Rolyu

lol  :)

I know the exact shop where that keychain can be found. By the time I got there, everyone had snatched up all of them...  :P

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: AketuanNavi on June 22, 2011, 03:37:43 AM

-Txonä Rolyu

lol  :)

I know the exact shop where that keychain can be found. By the time I got there, everyone had snatched up all of them...  :P

Figures. I have to save a couple for some friends of mine. I think they also have a poster too...they did in March when I was there. I hope they still have it so we can buy those out too lol. I have a pic of it.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Maria TunVrrtep

I was thinking of a trip to the Aquarium. 
I'm not positive yet, but I should be good for the trip still. 
I have a rental car, so I can pick people up at the hotel also.  I'm staying across the lake in Bellevue.
* Mrrìa TunVrrtep
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Mrrìa TunVrrtep on June 22, 2011, 11:43:05 AM
I was thinking of a trip to the Aquarium. 
I'm not positive yet, but I should be good for the trip still. 
I have a rental car, so I can pick people up at the hotel also.  I'm staying across the lake in Bellevue.
* Mrrìa TunVrrtep

I am thinking of doing the zoo on Sunday. (But a lot will depend on how the group dynamics work out when we are all together.) If they are close enough, doing both on Sunday would be Tewti In any case, these places had previously been discussed for Sunday activities and not for Friday.

Doing the aquairum/zoo Friday and the flight museum Sunday is also workable, especially if there is interest on the part of others to do the flight museum.

I think I will start a thread for organizing what we will do Sunday as well.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Alan

Kaltxi folks,

I did some suggested itineraries for the two Seattle meet ups for days or afternoons out etc.  Hopefully the link below will take you to the right page where they are.  You may need to scroll down the post list but you won't miss the large post with them in!  There is also so other info sheets there too if they are of any use.

http://forum.learnnavi.org/seattle-meetup/general-discussion-about-the-planning-and-trip/msg442775/#msg442775

I must admit we didn't use them ourselves as we found ourselves at the museum every day, in-between going to Pike Place and the aquarium...hehehe.  Yeah Pike Place is quite a fascinating place.  They still have a poster up in the cafe where they filmed Sleepless in Seattle!  Ooo and they throw fish...

Whatever, you really will enjoy yourselves and have a magical time there together as we did.  Just wish I could join you :(

Kiyevame,

Alan

Zefanaya

Sorry you cant come. Its so ffunny hhow everyone loves the fish throwing. I reccomend we all take some time a pike place, both in the morning and in the afternoon.

Maria TunVrrtep

I'll be in relatively early on Friday but I'm leaving early on Sunday.  So Sunday is out for me.  I'll be in around noon-ish on Friday though.
* Mrrìa TunVrrtep
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Zefanaya

Like I siad, if anyone wants to hang out on Friday let me know by Thursday, I can hang out for a few hours. The Newsletter will publish a contact list soon, so you'll have my number. Though I should note, I leave at around 1PM Monday (july 11)

Khestalì

Y'know, I just realized I've been so focused on getting things down for Saturday, that I somehow totally spaced on the fact that people will be there before and after the ninth! :-X

So! If you want another "native" Seattlite tagging along on anything, I'm game if I can get there, though I can't promise I'll be able to follow when there's money and tickets involved. Just be aware that I may live in the area, but I know just about diddly-squat about where or what anything actually is :P

Zefanaya

Yeah, I live just south of Seattle and I know more about Seattle then I do about Tacoma.

Keylstxatsmen

Oeru lì'fya leNa'vi prrte' leiu nìtxan! 

Txo nga new leskxawnga tawtutehu nìNa'vi pivängkxo, oeru 'upxaret fpe' ulte ngaru srungit tayìng oel.  Faylì'ut alor nume 'awsiteng ko!

'Oma Tirea

ÌTXTSTXRR!!