Friday Night BBQ

Started by Keylstxatsmen, July 01, 2011, 01:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toruk Makto

Hey y'all! I've been a bit busy lately, so ngaytxoa for the late check-in. Count me in for this one. I will have to figure out what to bring...

Markì

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Maria TunVrrtep

Not sure what I'll bring yet, but count me in too.  
* Mrrìa TunVrrtep

EDIT:  I'll need directions from Bellvue.  My hotel is in Bellvue.
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Keylstxatsmen

I think I sent a PM to everyone with a map, but if you did not receive it please PM me.  (I thought there would be more feedback if I got a name wrong, but it shot off without saying anything.  That's good?)

-Keyl
Oeru lì'fya leNa'vi prrte' leiu nìtxan! 

Txo nga new leskxawnga tawtutehu nìNa'vi pivängkxo, oeru 'upxaret fpe' ulte ngaru srungit tayìng oel.  Faylì'ut alor nume 'awsiteng ko!

Prrton

Quote from: Keylstxatsmen on July 06, 2011, 10:16:28 AM
I think I sent a PM to everyone with a map, but if you did not receive it please PM me.  (I thought there would be more feedback if I got a name wrong, but it shot off without saying anything.  That's good?)

-Keyl

OME! That link is made with some new Google Voodoo Magic! It opened on my iPhone and then promptly asked me if I would like it to conveniently install itself on my homescreen. I believe it also offered me the option of a personal shopper at Metropolitan Market Catering.* ;-) If get lost it's because I'm hopeless. Now all we need is for O.F. to get it all translated into we all know *what*!!

Txantsan nì'aw!!

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Keylstxatsmen on July 01, 2011, 01:05:17 AM
you're coming right?

I'm in, although I'm not quite sure what to bring :-\

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Prrton on July 06, 2011, 10:46:46 AM

-Keyl

OME! That link is made with some new Google Voodoo Magic! It opened on my iPhone and then promptly asked me if I would like it to conveniently install itself on my homescreen. I believe it also offered me the option of a personal shopper at Metropolitan Market Catering.* ;-) If get lost it's because I'm hopeless. Now all we need is for O.F. to get it all translated into we all know *what*!!

Txantsan nì'aw!!

The map wanted to know my current location, which is irrelevant to looking at the map. I declined, and now it refuses to work at all. But I have the location from another source, so I should be OK.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

-Keyl

I have not received a PM with a map

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Jane MacMillan

Oeru txoa livu, but is it still possible for me to come? I will bring fresh homemade cookies.

Txur’Itan

Txur'Itan - Beer, Condiments, Snack Meat Tray, Bottled Water, ICE, ICE Cream, Been Dip, Cheese Dip, Salsa Dip.

I'll need to shop when I get there, I am driving.  I need an Address.
私は太った男だ。

Shadowwolf

My friend and I will not be attending, but I'm sure you guys will have lots of fun and I'll see you all on Saturday :)
Mawey

Keylstxatsmen

Latest update! 

I have sent more messages with the map to those that didn't get it the first time, or just signed up.  Please PM me if you still need help finding the place!

See you tomorrow!!!!

-Keyl

Txo nga new leskxawnga tawtutehu nìNa'vi pivängkxo, oeru 'upxaret fpe' ulte ngaru srungit tayìng oel.  Faylì'ut alor nume 'awsiteng ko!

Keylstxatsmen

Quote from: Jane MacMillan on July 07, 2011, 01:53:08 PM
Oeru txoa livu, but is it still possible for me to come? I will bring fresh homemade cookies.

Sent you the info.

BTW, it's still possible for anyone to come, just PM me so I can get you the map, and my contact info! ;)

-Keyl

Zefanaya

This was great, once again, many thanks for this.

MOD NOTE: Zefanaya has removed the sticky.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH