09 July :: General Discussion: About The Planning and Trip

Started by Zefanaya, March 27, 2011, 11:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judytuna

I live in San Francisco. Anyone driving to Seattle for either meetup (june 4 or july 9) that passes anywhere near me?

Or, anyone near me want to rent a car together?

=)

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: judytuna on May 23, 2011, 09:18:32 PM
I live in San Francisco. Anyone driving to Seattle for either meetup (june 4 or july 9) that passes anywhere near me?

=)

Prrton and Omängum live in/near SanFran. Might ask them :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Prrton

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 23, 2011, 10:20:09 PM

=)

-Txonä Rolyu

Moe tswasyayon.*

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Prrton on May 23, 2011, 10:49:03 PM
Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 23, 2011, 10:20:09 PM

=)

-Txonä Rolyu

Moe tswasyayon.*

Oh...nìngay srak? Thought you were driving...oeyä tìkawng.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Prrton

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 23, 2011, 11:09:39 PM

Oh...nìngay srak? Thought you were driving...oeyä tìkawng.

-Txonä Rolyu

Txe'lan mawey, ma Tsmukan.   8)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Still wondering if anyone is coming on a route that will take them near or through Reno. Then, we can travel together. We are getting close enough to July that any kind of group travel plans should start to be firmed up.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Maria TunVrrtep

"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Kayrìlien

=)

I'm still up in the air as to what I'm doing for sure, mostly because of unstable finances, but one of the possibilities involves picking up Txura Rolyu in Redlands then heading up the state. If that's what happens, it wouldn't be too much trouble to swing by SF to pick you up too.

This would be for the July 9th meeting, but like I said, I'm still not 100% set in stone about how I'm getting there.

Kayrìlien

Maria TunVrrtep

Hey everyone.
I'm going to be at the July 9 meetup.  I'll be in Seattle on the 8th, and was thinking of going to the Aquarium if I get in early enough.
Anyone interested in going?
ta TunVrrtep
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Zefanaya

Quote from: TunVrrtep on May 24, 2011, 11:32:18 PM
Hey everyone.
I'm going to be at the July 9 meetup.  I'll be in Seattle on the 8th, and was thinking of going to the Aquarium if I get in early enough.
Anyone interested in going?
ta TunVrrtep

I might, it depends on how much money I have.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

ExLibrisMortis

So I'm coming in the night of the 8th and I'll be there til the 10th, so I was wondering if anyone would let me stay in a room with them. I only need floor space as I plan to be bringing my sleeping bag with me. I'd be willing to pitch in a few bucks for the room, but like I said, I only need some space on the floor. If someone could let me know that'd be great, thanks!

Zefanaya

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on June 10, 2011, 12:22:26 AM
So I'm coming in the night of the 8th and I'll be there til the 10th, so I was wondering if anyone would let me stay in a room with them. I only need floor space as I plan to be bringing my sleeping bag with me. I'd be willing to pitch in a few bucks for the room, but like I said, I only need some space on the floor. If someone could let me know that'd be great, thanks!

I have two double rooms that conjoin. Let me check with my guest and see if he is cool with it.

ExLibrisMortis

Zefanaya

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on June 10, 2011, 12:31:40 AM
Dude that would be AWESOME!! Let me know man!

I will as soon as my friend get's back to me, I sent him a PM.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on June 10, 2011, 12:22:26 AM

I have floor space as well. Will be there Friday night through Monday morning.  Will be in a different hotel Thursday night. Can also get you to/from airport if needed. (That goes for others as well if timing works.)

Yawey ngahu!

Zefanaya

My roommate said it would be fine if you stayed. I will be there July 9th through the 11th and staying at the Travelogue (official hotel for July 9).

ExLibrisMortis

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on June 10, 2011, 12:00:01 PM
I have floor space as well. Will be there Friday night through Monday morning.  Will be in a different hotel Thursday night. Can also get you to/from airport if needed. (That goes for others as well if timing works.)

Quote from: Zefanaya on June 10, 2011, 06:24:58 PM
My roommate said it would be fine if you stayed. I will be there July 9th through the 11th and staying at the Travelogue (official hotel for July 9).

Sweet guys, I thank you both. As we get closer I'll exchange some more personal information and we'll get situated!

Zefanaya

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on June 12, 2011, 02:16:21 AM
Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on June 10, 2011, 12:00:01 PM

Quote from: Zefanaya on June 10, 2011, 06:24:58 PM

Sweet guys, I thank you both. As we get closer I'll exchange some more personal information and we'll get situated!

Looking forward to help!

Yawey ngahu!

Zefanaya

So something that worked really well for the June 4 meetup was having a contact list (phone numbers) for people that are attending. So you can meet others and if you get lost or need some information. So if you would like to have your number appear in the NON-PUBLIC contact list please send it to me. It will be published in the IkranNews Hometree Newsletter, the official meet up news letter. Only people subscribed to that news letter will be able see see the contact list. Please PM me this information and DO NOT post and numbers in any public forum or spam people on the contact list. Please get me your information ASAP deadline is June 25 at 3PM PST.