Meet Karyu Pawl in Seattle!

Started by Payoang, March 27, 2011, 02:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much can you contribute to producing a meeting space?

$0
1 (5%)
$5
1 (5%)
$10
4 (20%)
$15
4 (20%)
$20
4 (20%)
$20+
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Zefanaya

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on March 29, 2011, 03:57:39 PM
Quote from: Tirey Hawnuyu on March 29, 2011, 03:52:35 PM
I don't have connections to KCTS or any of the networks, but I like to make them. My connections are in things like local businesses and people from tech websites. I'm a journalist, I focus on mobile technology news. Normally my Sig has links to my sites in it. I can talk to him and see what's going on. Being the owner of a site is nice, I can take time off when I need it.

Tirey,
    You can go ahead and start because 1.) You are local, and 2.) It sounds like this is your kind of gig. You can use me as a reference-- Tim Stoffel, Assistant Chief Engineer at KNPB in Reno. I will be at KCTS at some point during the time I am there to have a chat with their engineering and production folks, anyway.

I don't live in Seattle. I live in Tacoma. I have no connections at KCTS. I may be able to poke around and see if they have a meeting space available for the 9th and then set up a dialog and have you come in (talk to them, not in person, unless your up here). Do you know anyone there I should talk to first?
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Mod note: Thread has been unstickied because it's been well over a month since the last reply and since there are so many sticky threads already, I'd like the sticky section to be only threads that are frequently used. Thank you.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi