Hotel and Booking Information

Started by Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì, May 15, 2011, 04:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

I have been asked about this frequently and I think this info deserves a sticky so everyone can easily access it :)

The hotel we will be staying at is the  Travelodge  located on 200 6th Ave N Seattle .
The weeknight rate will be $110, the weekend rate will be $144. This does not include tax, but with 15% off, it is effectively tax free! Of course if you share a room the price is halved.
If you are taking a car there will be a $10 parking fee per day.
Breakfast is included, both cold and cooked breakfast is available.
There is also a gym, outdoor pool and hot tub for use also included.
You are not fixed to a duration as long as it includes the weekend of July 9th and 10th.
You will be able to make the booking yourself. This  cannot  be done online. Instead they will take the bookings via either email or by telephone.

How to Book:
State it as part of the  'Avatar Fan Communities booking' .
State the arrival and departure date, which should include the 9th July.
State the type of room you wish to book: 1 double bed or 2 double beds. i.e. to sleep one or two persons respectively.
To make your booking simply contact the Travelodge by either calling 206-441-7878 or email them on:[email protected]

Topic is locked to avoid it getting cluttered. If you have questions about the hotel, you can PM me or call the hotel and ask them

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Big Edit!

I can't believe I forgot to mention this in the last post. The deadline the hotel gave me to reserve your room June 8th. So sorry I'm just posting this now. If you miss the June 8th deadline you'll have to make other lodging plans because all other rooms are booked that weekend at the Travelodge. Again, sorry I'm just now posting this :(

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi