Museum Ticket Update

Started by Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì, May 18, 2011, 07:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Kaltxì ma frapo!

I called the museum today and found out the following information about group tix:

1) The group discount starts at a minimum of 15 people and is 10%

2) Students and military personnel cannot get an additional discount with the group discount.

3) There is no "cut off date" that I have to reserve by, but I want to get our tix reserved plenty of time in advance so I am setting Wednesday June 15 as the cut off date for tix. If I have not heard from you by June 15th about wanting group tix reserved, I will assume you are buying a City Pass or getting your own tix.

Also when I talked with the museum, they mentioned a large group of middle schoolers coming in at 11am the morning of July 9th. They said the best time to come would be early afternoon. Do we still want to go in the morning when they open?

One last thing, I am going to post my list of people exactly as it is on my word doc. If there are any changes you would like made, please let me know!

1) 'Eylan Ayfalulukanä
Tentative arrival: July 7th
Tentative departure: July 11th
Tix: 1

2) Txur'Itan
Tentative arrival Unknown
Tentative departure unknown
Tix: unknown
(I apologize if you told me this once, I may have forgotten to add it to my list)

3) Tirea Ikran
Arrival Friday Jul 8 @ 2:26 pm
Departure Monday Jul 11 @ 2:04 pm.
Tix: City Pass

4) Prrton and Josh: 2 museum tix.
Arrival July  7th
Departure July 11th in the late morning

(Will be vacationing, not with the group all the time. Don't count on them for general carpools.)

5) Zefanaya: Arrival: July 9th morning
Departure: July 11th.
Tix: 2

6) Payoang: Tix: Yes, how many? (assuming arrival/departure times are same as Tìvawm'ia)
Tìvawm'ia: sharing room.
Arrival: July 8th
Departure: July 10th

7) Ptxèrra: Arrival: unknown
Departure: unknown.

8 ) Markì: 1 museum tix.
Arriving: noon July 8th
Departing: noon July 10th

That is all for now.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Prrton

I believe that Tìvawm'ia is no longer able to attend based on conflicts with her school schedule. (Very sad only.) I'm still under the impression that Payoang will be there.

This is very sad only. It also brings our number down...I'm not sure that we have even 15 yet. (By my list we don't)

-Txonä Rolyu

Zefanaya

Sad indeed. I will ask Seabass. I am bring myself, my friend Nic, and my friend David. You can count david at an 80% yes to coming. So I need a ticket for me and two more for my friends. As it stands I have two rooms at the hotel, both with double beds. Keep me marked for July 9th arrival no later then 8AM, though depending on how much my friends are willing to pay into the hotel fund (my own fund) I might (less then 45% chance) arrive noon on the 8th.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Lisa

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 18, 2011, 08:08:28 PM
This is very sad only. It also brings our number down...I'm not sure that we have even 15 yet. (By my list we don't)
-Txonä Rolyu

I was initially planning on getting a City Pass, but that's not fixed and I haven't bought anything yet.  So I'd be happy to forego the Pass (which in all reality I probably wouldn't fully use anyway) and join the ticket pool.  :)

Oeru syaw "Tirea Ikran" kop slä frakrrmi layu oe "Grammar Skxawng"   :)

Quote from: Lisa on May 19, 2011, 09:36:51 PM
Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 18, 2011, 08:08:28 PM
-Txonä Rolyu

I was initially planning on getting a City Pass, but that's not fixed and I haven't bought anything yet.  So I'd be happy to forego the Pass (which in all reality I probably wouldn't fully use anyway) and join the ticket pool.  :)

Alrighty, I don't seem to have you on my list yet, if you would please message me how many tix you need and your arrival dates/times (if you know them) I will add you :)

-Txonä Rolyu

'Oma Tirea

So far I am planning on coming :) However I'd prefer a roommate to help cut costs txo tsun nga srung sivi.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Quote from: Inspirata on May 19, 2011, 10:58:41 PM
So far I am planning on coming :) However I'd prefer a roommate to help cut costs txo tsun nga srung sivi.

Great news! Now, I'm not assigning roommates...that's an every man for himself thing. I MAY have a space in my room? I have a double bed room and only 2 confirmed mates. (That is if you don't mind sharing a bed with someone....)

-Txonä Rolyu

Zefanaya

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 19, 2011, 11:05:33 PM
Quote from: Inspirata on May 19, 2011, 10:58:41 PM

Great news! Now, I'm not assigning roommates...that's an every man for himself thing. I MAY have a space in my room? I have a double bed room and only 2 confirmed mates. (That is if you don't mind sharing a bed with someone....)

-Txonä Rolyu

I may have a bed available, but I'd need to take it up with my room mates.

Lisa

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 19, 2011, 10:47:54 PM
Quote from: Lisa on May 19, 2011, 09:36:51 PM

Alrighty, I don't seem to have you on my list yet, if you would please message me how many tix you need and your arrival dates/times (if you know them) I will add you :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Hìtxoa, when I first PMed you my forum nickname was "Tirea Ikran"; since then I've changed it to "Lisa" because that's really what I'm most comfortable with.  :)

One ticket.
Arrive on Friday Jul 8 @ 2:26 pm.; at hotel hopefully before 5:00 p.m.
Depart Monday Jul 11 @ 2:04 pm.

I'll PM you again as well.  :)

Irayo!
Oeru syaw "Tirea Ikran" kop slä frakrrmi layu oe "Grammar Skxawng"   :)

Edit/update: Ticket payment.

I will be reserving the group's tix on my credit card. For payment you can either wire the money to my Paypal or bring me cash the day we meet. If you're wiring money to my Paypal, I would prefer you do it by June 15th and please put "Museum Ticket Money-[LN Screen Name] " in the e-mail subject line. Irayo nìli :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Zefanaya

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 20, 2011, 03:42:07 PM

I will be reserving the group's tix on my credit card. For payment you can either wire the money to my Paypal or bring me cash the day we meet. If you're wiring money to my Paypal, I would prefer you do it by June 15th and please put "Museum Ticket Money-[LN Screen Name] " in the e-mail subject line. Irayo nìli :)

-Txonä Rolyu

I'll cash my check now. How much is this again?

Quote from: Zefanaya on May 20, 2011, 03:44:40 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

$15 for adults, youth/student/military $12. We should have enough people for the group discount (10%) by June 15th. (Prices listed do not reflect the discount)

-Txonä Rolyu

Zefanaya

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 20, 2011, 03:51:02 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

$15 for adults, youth/student/military $12. We should have enough people for the group discount (10%) by June 15th. (Prices listed do not reflect the discount)

-Txonä Rolyu

I'm assuming the SFM counts youth at under 18 or are the weird at count youth ending at 15?

Maria TunVrrtep

TunVrrtep
Maria Buchanan
one ticket
Arriving Friday July 8
Departing Sunday July 10

Thanks for helping with this.
ta TunVrrtep
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Quote from: Zefanaya on May 20, 2011, 04:14:30 PM
Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 20, 2011, 03:51:02 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

-Txonä Rolyu

I'm assuming the SFM counts youth at under 18 or are the weird at count youth ending at 15?

"Youth" is ages 5-17.

-Txonä Rolyu

Zefanaya

Alright, let me know when the pay pal is up.

Prrton

-Txonä Rolyu

Should we go on an send you the money now via PayPal? Or wait until you've confirmed that you have the count of 15?

Maybe I've missed something. If so, sorry.

My Paypal has always been up.

As for when to pay....that's a good question. I don't have much doubt that we'll have at least 15 people by June so for now go ahead and send the discounted amount and if we still don't have at least 15 people by about ohhhh......let's say....June 10th, I'll update this thread and state that I need the additional $1.50/ticket for adults and $1.20 for youth/student/military. Sound good?

-Txonä Rolyu

Prrton

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on May 21, 2011, 09:00:05 AM
My Paypal has always been up.

As for when to pay....that's a good question. I don't have much doubt that we'll have at least 15 people by June so for now go ahead and send the discounted amount and if we still don't have at least 15 people by about ohhhh......let's say....June 10th, I'll update this thread and state that I need the additional $1.50/ticket for adults and $1.20 for youth/student/military. Sound good?

-Txonä Rolyu

So, for two adults I'd PayPal you (soon) $13.50 x 2 = $27 ?