Seattle Museum.

Started by Ekirä, December 01, 2010, 12:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 28, 2011, 07:12:55 PM
July the 9th is a couple of days after my birthday! :D hrh
I don't guarantee I'd be able to come but, in any case, this date would have chances to work. So that's good for me! :)

Maybe you can ask your parents for a birthday present hrh! ;)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on January 28, 2011, 07:17:20 PM
I don't guarantee I'd be able to come but, in any case, this date would have chances to work. So that's good for me! :)

-Txonä Rolyu

That would be a txantsan idea, indeed! :D Perhaps it would work :3

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 28, 2011, 09:12:22 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

Maybe that could be my birthday present as well. ;) hrh

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on January 28, 2011, 10:10:40 PM
Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 28, 2011, 09:12:22 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

Maybe that could be my birthday present as well. ;) hrh

SRANE :D hehe (;

Txura Rolyu

I would like to make sure that I am rooming with people that I am familiar with. Wouldnt want to room with a person that is a much different age than me. 2-3 or 3-4 people to a room?
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on January 29, 2011, 05:05:24 AM
I would like to make sure that I am rooming with people that I am familiar with. Wouldnt want to room with a person that is a much different age than me. 2-3 or 3-4 people to a room?

You can room with me and Kay :) I'm thinking we're going to do 3-4 to a room and have 2 double beds per room. That would be the way to rent the least amount of rooms.

-Txonä Rolyu

Txura Rolyu

Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Late night Na'vi lessons in person. THAT would be enough for me.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on January 29, 2011, 04:00:53 PM
Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Late night Na'vi lessons in person. THAT would be enough for me.

And if you meet us in Portland and ride up with us we can teach you on the way too :)

-Txonä Rolyu

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I would  be willing to share a hotel room. Keep in mind though that I am quite a bit older than most people here (50).

I would also be very interested in a carpool operation that passes through or close to Reno. Or, join up with one somewhere along the way.

And I'll give (or take) lessons on the way as well  :)

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on January 30, 2011, 02:54:32 AM
I would  be willing to share a hotel room. Keep in mind though that I am quite a bit older than most people here (50).

I would also be very interested in a carpool operation that passes through or close to Reno. Or, join up with one somewhere along the way.

And I'll give (or take) lessons on the way as well  :)

I don't think I can help you with carpooling as I'm nowhere near Reno, but when we meet in Seattle I can help you with lessons :)

Also for everyone: July 9th seems to work for most if not all of us...shall we make that our official date?

-Txonä Rolyu

Txura Rolyu

I second this movement.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

All in favor, say srane

All not in favor say kehe

(srane)

Its not the end of the world if carpooling arrangements do not work. Its a two day drive each way, and I have friends in Medford, OR that can put me up for the night one way (I also need to check out some stuff at his TV station, as this is also a research trip.)

Now, we need to work out an itinerary and timetable for the 'official' parts of this meetup. I think we also need to decide whether we plan to do this in costume or just be ourselves.

Yawey ngahu!

Txura Rolyu

SRANE!!!!  ;D

Well we can have people go in costume if they like. I plan on just wearing my tail that I have. Its cool and I hope to get some great commetns on it. If there is a make-up artist among us then we could all get say a part of our arms painted to look like Na'vi skin. I would llike to get pictures and recognize the people after this meetup... :)

Puvomun

I say nothing as I won't be able to make it before 2012... Good luck!
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

The costume thing figures into the planning because I think it would be good (and a lot of fun) to have a get-together before we descend on the museum to help each other with makeup, etc. if that is what we want to do (I'm fine either way). This task would involve a bit of time, so we would have to build it into the schedule (and then start buying/making pieces-parts).

Yawey ngahu!

Kayrìlien

As far as I know right now, July 9th looks good. I mean, I have no idea if something will come up by then (Summer Internship opportunity, perhaps), but nothing is in the way that weekend right now. Good choice IMO.

Also, 600th post. :D

Kayrìlien

ToktorGrace

I will skip a day of summer school to do this... and aaah another cosplay opportunity?

Does someone want to create some kind of summary of what exactly is being planned? ^^; I will love you muchly.
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.  - St. Augustine

I speak Na'vi with a French accent...

Txura Rolyu

Shall we set a day to make a schedule? Or are we gonna just start laying thing sout here?

I think we can call it official! July 9th it is ;D

As for costumes, I think we can just have whoever has the means to dress up do it. I'd love to, but I only have a wig, ears, and face paint. I can't afford anything else right now because of this trip and many others. I'll just use my face paint. This is far from my only travel this summer. Let's just say I've almost maxed out my credit card already :o

Quote from: Kayrìlien on January 30, 2011, 03:14:54 PM
As far as I know right now, July 9th looks good. I mean, I have no idea if something will come up by then (Summer Internship opportunity, perhaps), but nothing is in the way that weekend right now. Good choice IMO.

Also, 600th post. :D

Kayrìlien

Put the date on your calendar now so you know it's there! I'd better be seeing you this summer, it's one of the things I'm really looking forward to on this trip :)

Tìsung: I wish I had the powers to do this but can a mod please close the current poll in this thread and create a yes/no poll for those who are definitely coming to the meet up on July 9th so we can get an official count? Irayo :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Ekirä