Seattle Museum.

Started by Ekirä, December 01, 2010, 12:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: AketuanNavi on March 03, 2011, 07:26:43 PM
@Txona Rolyu :

Once you get the hotel info for the July 9th group you should send it to me so I can put the information in the newsletter.
-Aketuan

Well I called Rayna and she said she had some rooms on hold for my group. she also said she'd send me an e-mail with prices and stuff, but I haven't gotten it yet. Soooo as of right now, I don't have much info to give nìkeftxo

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Duple post.

Looks like I have to get back in contact with Rayna. I still haven't gotten the info e-mail she said she'd send me.

-Txonä Rolyu

Alan

Must be just an error in the email address.  Give her a ring again...or email them that way they should be able to get your email correct ;)

Quote from: Alan on March 06, 2011, 10:10:27 AM
Must be just an error in the email address.  Give her a ring again...or email them that way they should be able to get your email correct ;)

Just e-mailed her again and thanked her in Na'vi for helping us :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Alan

Siltsan! Did you also provide the English translation too? He, he, he. ;D

Quote from: Alan on March 07, 2011, 12:16:08 AM
Siltsan! Did you also provide the English translation too? He, he, he. ;D

Of course lol.

-Txonä Rolyu

Nother duple post....sorry.

Just received some info from the hotel for our group on July 9th:

Quote from: Hotel rep Rayna Bueingthe rate is $127.46 before tax each night.  The total price for 3 nights with tax is $442.11, and the total price for 2 nights with tax is $294.74.

To make reservations:  Please call (206) 441-7878,  800-578-7878 or email to [email protected].
They are to mention the "Avatar Fan Communities" giving the reservationist their arrival date, names, address and credit
card infomation. 

Note:  All reservations must be made no later than June 8th, 2011 to recieve the Group Rate.  After this date
they will be subject to the standard rates.

Same deal with the complimentary breakfast and the $10/day parking fee.

We have 5 single bed rooms and 5 double bed rooms on hold. Also the discount is currently for July 8-11, I have e-mailed them back asking if people who are arriving before the 8th or staying after the 11th can still get the discount. More on that when I hear back from the hotel.

I have a booking agreement to sign and fax back to them by March 12th to secure the rooms being held. If you KNOW that you are going on the weekend of July 9th, please send me a PM so I can get start my OFFICIAL final count.

I will also be finding out how the Science Museum ticket group rate works soon. Please also indicate in your PM if you are getting a Seattle City Pass or just Museum tix. Sci Museum admission is included in the City Pass and I don't want to be reserving tix for people buying the Pass.

-Txonä Rolyu

AketuanNavi

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 08, 2011, 01:30:35 AM

Quote from: Hotel rep Rayna Bueingthe rate is $127.46 before tax each night.  The total price for 3 nights with tax is $442.11, and the total price for 2 nights with tax is $294.74.

To make reservations:  Please call (206) 441-7878,  800-578-7878 or email to [email protected].
They are to mention the "Avatar Fan Communities" giving the reservationist their arrival date, names, address and credit
card infomation. 

Note:  All reservations must be made no later than June 8th, 2011 to recieve the Group Rate.  After this date

We have 5 single bed rooms and 5 double bed rooms on hold. Also the discount is currently for July 8-11, I have e-mailed them back asking if people who are arriving before the 8th or staying after the 11th can still get the discount. More on that when I hear back from the hotel.

I have a booking agreement to sign and fax back to them by March 12th to secure the rooms being held. If you KNOW that you are going on the weekend of July 9th, please send me a PM so I can get start my OFFICIAL final count.

I will also be finding out how the Science Museum ticket group rate works soon. Please also indicate in your PM if you are getting a Seattle City Pass or just Museum tix. Sci Museum admission is included in the City Pass and I don't want to be reserving tix for people buying the Pass.

-Txonä Rolyu

Nice info! I'm glad your group has got the reservations figured out.  :)
About the exhibit tickets, you need a group of nine to get a 10% discount, but since they are good for a year??, you could join with the group on the 4th, and get the group discount together!!! This makes sense as long as the tickets are good for any time.

Also, I'll be sure to include this new info for the July 9th group in the next newsletter (in 5 days or so...), the 2nd one just came out tonight.

Human No More

I wish I could come... :(

Enjoy the meetup everyone :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

ToktorGrace

card infomation. 

-Txonä Rolyu

Will get back to you as soon as Ive cleared it for sure with my 'rents. Need to also talk to Payoang about what we're planning to do room-wise to give you a good idea of what exactly we'll be doing.

Thanks so much for doing this!
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.  - St. Augustine

I speak Na'vi with a French accent...

Alan

-Txonä Rolyu

Kaltxi Txonä,

Glad you've been able to sort out the Hotel Reservations.  We'll warm the place up for you :)

As Aketuan mentioned you need 9 people for the group ticket discount at the Science Fiction Museum.  We did have a bit of a concern they might run out of tickets, but someone contacted them and said they have never had such a problem.  Not even when they had the Harry Potter exhibition last year...apparently!  I've forwarded some info on eaty places to Aketuan for the next Seattle Avatar Exhibition Newsletter.  He's doing an excellent job of them.  For anyone who hasn't signed up for the newsletter, send him an email to :  [email protected]

Kiyevame,

Alan

Quote from: Alan on March 08, 2011, 04:39:16 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

Kaltxi Txonä,

Glad you've been able to sort out the Hotel Reservations.  We'll warm the place up for you :)

As Aketuan mentioned you need 9 people for the group ticket discount at the Science Fiction Museum.  We did have a bit of a concern they might run out of tickets, but someone contacted them and said they have never had such a problem.  Not even when they had the Harry Potter exhibition last year...apparently!  I've forwarded some info on eaty places to Aketuan for the next Seattle Avatar Exhibition Newsletter.  He's doing an excellent job of them.  For anyone who hasn't signed up for the newsletter, send him an email to :  [email protected]

Kiyevame,

Alan

Well I'll most likely be up there with you guys :) Just for Saturday though, I'll still be in school during that time and I can't afford 2 weekends in Seattle anyway. So for the tix is one person going to call the museum and get them all ordered for both groups or one call for your group and I'll call for mine or......how are we working that? 

-Txonä Rolyu

Alan

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 08, 2011, 05:00:12 PM

Well I'll most likely be up there with you guys :) Just for Saturday though, I'll still be in school during that time and I can't afford 2 weekends in Seattle anyway. So for the tix is one person going to call the museum and get them all ordered for both groups or one call for your group and I'll call for mine or......how are we working that? 

-Txonä Rolyu

Ahh, well...at the moment we are mulling over the best time to get them as it seems there is not so much of a rush to get the tickets as we first thought.  So I think, being as the cut off date for the 4th June meet-up is the 2nd May for the Travelodge, we were thinking of getting the tickets shortly before then.  The reason is that we should have somewhere close to the final numbers of who will be there and we can get the right number of tickets.  Perhaps you will be able to purchase them in a similar time frame for the 9th July clans meet up, i.e. a month before.  Maybe when you join us?

We still have to work out how we are going to pay for them collectively.  But one way might be through PayPal?  Duno...still working on that one.  The other way is that one of us purchases them and then gets the money back on the day from the Clan members who are there.

Sorry that probably doesn't answer your question...err, but we don't have an answer for the 4th of June - yet.  As soon as we do I'll let you know.

Kiyevame,

Alan

AketuanNavi

Quote from: Alan on March 09, 2011, 04:38:04 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

Ahh, well...at the moment we are mulling over the best time to get them as it seems there is not so much of a rush to get the tickets as we first thought.  So I think, being as the cut off date for the 4th June meet-up is the 2nd May for the Travelodge, we were thinking of getting the tickets shortly before then.  The reason is that we should have somewhere close to the final numbers of who will be there and we can get the right number of tickets.  Perhaps you will be able to purchase them in a similar time frame for the 9th July clans meet up, i.e. a month before.  Maybe when you join us?

We still have to work out how we are going to pay for them collectively.  But one way might be through PayPal?  Duno...still working on that one.  The other way is that one of us purchases them and then gets the money back on the day from the Clan members who are there.

Sorry that probably doesn't answer your question...err, but we don't have an answer for the 4th of June - yet.  As soon as we do I'll let you know.

Kiyevame,

Alan

hmmm, something to figure out I guess...I guess if the box office in Seattle can hold our tickets and we can pay for them when we get there might be easiest...Paypal could work, but they take a 10% cut I think...

And I have updated info for the June 4th Group:

If anything is wrong or you would like to update something just send me a pm.

Quote from: Alan on March 09, 2011, 04:38:04 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

Kiyevame,

Alan

Sure, that would make sense to have the cut off date for the tix purchasing to be on/near the date of the hotel cut off. The hotel cut off for my group is June 8th, so yeah, I could purchase my group's tix when I'm with you guys. I'll have people send stuff to my Paypal or something. I could also take checks/cash in Seattle during the meetup.

-Txonä Rolyu

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: AketuanNavi on March 10, 2011, 12:38:36 AM

And I have updated info for the June 4th Group:

If anything is wrong or you would like to update something just send me a pm.

I wonder if we could get something like this set up for the July 9th group.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Quote from: Txonä Rolyu
Big Edit! Cuz I didn't want to make another duple post.

So, I'm reserving 5 double bed rooms and 3 single bed rooms for us. The idea is to share rooms to cut the price per person per room down. We are all a family so it shouldn't be too hard :)

Edit to the edit: we're actually getting all 10 rooms: 5 single 5 duple. Soooo I hope more people confirm so those rooms will be used! That's my update for now.

-Txonä Rolyu

Human No More

I'm going to be coming now ;D

Just looking into flights at the moment then once that's done I can give final, 100% definite confirmation.

I'm looking forward to meeting my aytsmuk so much!! :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Human No More on March 12, 2011, 07:06:57 PM

Just looking into flights at the moment then once that's done I can give final, 100% definite confirmation.

June 4th or July 9th?

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

AketuanNavi

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on March 12, 2011, 07:50:08 PM
Quote from: Human No More on March 12, 2011, 07:06:57 PM

June 4th or July 9th?

June 4th. (I'm 99% sure)

Awesome news HNM, it will be awesome to meet you!  :)