Seattle Museum.

Started by Ekirä, December 01, 2010, 12:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Oma Tirea

A small thought on my mind...

Could this thread please be moved to http://forum.learnnavi.org/seattle-meetup/?

...uuuulteeee hasey, irayo ma Payoang

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

MOMS Ball Avatar

I will be coming for the June 4th opening.  I need to find a make up artist to do me, or at least someone to do my back.  What hotel is everyone staying at? 

AketuanNavi

The Travelodge. The details of how to book are in the first newsletter, posted in this board. Also, I don't think you will have any trouble finding someone to help you out. :)

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on March 25, 2011, 09:57:22 AM
@Txona   Am I on the list of people rooming with you? :-\

Yeah so far it's you, me and Kay. Looking at possibly Toruk too.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Txura Rolyu

Thanks for reassuring me.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

MOMS Ball Avatar

Quote from: AketuanNavi on March 26, 2011, 02:34:16 AM
The Travelodge. The details of how to book are in the first newsletter, posted in this board. Also, I don't think you will have any trouble finding someone to help you out. :)

Thanks for responding AketuanNavi!

It takes me a LONG time to put on  all of the prosethics and paint, ect.  I do it from head to toe.  What time does the Museum open?  I might have to get up at 1 AM to put it all on.  I don't know if someone will get up at 5 or 6 to finish the places I can't reach.  I would be greatly indebted to the person that helped me.  I could buy them lunch, dinner, drinks whatever.  I go all out to be detailed and acurate!

Thanks!
Eywa ngathu

MOMS Ball Avatar

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on December 02, 2010, 01:23:48 AM
Quote from: Jane MacMillan on December 02, 2010, 12:11:11 AM
I'm definitely down for a meetup at the exhibit. I'm even thinking of going in costume!

Ooooooh there's an idea! And that's a great costume you have on in your pic btw :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Hello Jane,

I saw the picture with you black light bow.  THAT IS AWESOME!!  I read what you sent to Sarah Noel.  What is the voltage of the LEDS?  How many in group on your bow.  How many groups do you have on your bow?  How do you attach them?  What kind of battery do you use (Nicad, Li, ect.) How many amps and how ling do they last?

MOMS Ball Avatar

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on December 02, 2010, 03:50:47 PM
Quote from: Jane MacMillan on December 02, 2010, 01:32:17 PM
Txonä Rolyu, thank you! I think it might be fun to get a bunch of cosplayers together and see if the museum would like us to come to the opening night event in Na'vi stripes.

Oh that would be awesome! I wonder if I'll be able to find the bodysuit to my costume before then. Hm...I'll have to visit the cosplay thread to see if I can find some make-up tips.

-Txonä Rolyu

Opening night?  I would come!  costumed of course1

MOMS Ball Avatar

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 22, 2011, 02:59:03 AM
Quote from: omängum fra'uti on March 22, 2011, 02:57:39 AM
Is it too late to get in on this?

Oh no of corse not! We'd love to have you come with us! Are you wanting to come the weekend of June 4th or July 9th?

-Txonä Rolyu
  I'm going to come June 4th.  Is the Grand Opening in the day time or night?

Quote from: MOMS Ball Avatar on March 27, 2011, 12:41:13 AM
Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 22, 2011, 02:59:03 AM
Quote from: omängum fra'uti on March 22, 2011, 02:57:39 AM
Is it too late to get in on this?

Oh no of corse not! We'd love to have you come with us! Are you wanting to come the weekend of June 4th or July 9th?

-Txonä Rolyu

I'm going to come June 4th.  Is the Grand Opening in the day time or night?

During the day, the museum opens at 10am.

-Txonä Rolyu

Edit: Also, please try to post all that you're going to say in one post so that we don't have a long string of posts all from the same person. It is possible to do multiple quotes in one post, and you can go back and edit your post as much as you want :)

Maria TunVrrtep

Hey everyone.  I'm sorry I haven't been around recently.  It's tax season here in the US and I work in the business.  I've been really busy! 
I'm still in for July 9 weekend though.  I just need to get through tax season and then I will be back online.
ta TV
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Prrton

Quote from: TunVrrtep on March 27, 2011, 09:34:44 PM
Hey everyone.  I'm sorry I haven't been around recently.  It's tax season here in the US and I work in the business.  I've been really busy! 
I'm still in for July 9 weekend though.  I just need to get through tax season and then I will be back online.
ta TV

Ma TunVrrtep,

Good luck with tax season. April 15th is not that far away!!  :)

When you get a chance, please go 'sign up' officially HERE. That topic is where we are now tabulating everyone's participation for 09 July.

Irayo!

Jane MacMillan

MOMS Ball Avatar, thanks for the compliment! I used about 25 LEDs per arm of the bow, each string rigged to 3 1.5-volt AA batteries. The LEDs are soldered together, and the chain slipped inside clear vinyl tubing. Wires from the LEDs connect to the battery packs and to simple switches. The tubing is tied onto the bow using strips of leather. The batteries are held together with electrical tape and they're slipped into fabric covers. That assembly is also tied onto the bow.

I'll be striping up at home for the events, but I'm willing to help other people out both days.

Txur’Itan

Who is still planning to be at the museum for the June 4th weekend?
私は太った男だ。

Zefanaya

Quote from: Txur'Itan on May 28, 2011, 01:27:16 AM
Who is still planning to be at the museum for the June 4th weekend?

I will be there for June 4th and the Actors Experience pannel.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Oh God, I really hope I can I just got the IkranNews e-mail about that panel! I almost died! I will be calling my contact at Horizon Air this afternoon to see if I'm able to get a free/discounted flight. Pray for me rutxe!

-Txonä Rolyu

Zefanaya

MaTe

I'll drop by on June 4th, how do you find each-other?
Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

Sarah Noel

I'll be the girl in blue on June 4th. (I hope it's warm and dry that day, fat chance though) You can just walk up to me and say Kaltxi if you want. My Na'vi is still very poor though.

Zefanaya

If anyone is trying to find me. Just look for the guy caring a tablet, wearing long sleave, probably hanging out with Txonä Rolyu, and wishing it was about 80F