Seattle Museum.

Started by Ekirä, December 01, 2010, 12:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

still it would be well worth it to fly all the way to Seattle just for this.  ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Meynari Ke'nawm

OME!!! I go to Seattle every month for my dentist appointment :( and we make a mini-vacation of it, but now I have something to look forward to! I can't wait to see all of the interactive exhibits. (sounds insanely cool!) Maybe there will be a gift-shop!!!
GENERATION 19: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
PADD: Watch out...
Officially the youngest member... so far...

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

of course there will be a gift shop!!!....if there isn't i will personally break in to the museum and steal Neytiri's bow.  ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Puvomun

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on December 23, 2010, 11:23:14 AM
of course there will be a gift shop!!!....if there isn't i will personally break in to the museum and steal Neytiri's bow.  ;D
ROFHRH!
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Lolet

You can buy things?!  ;D

Jane MacMillan

The EMP|SFM has two gift shops, and they usually carry stuff related to the special exhibits as well as the museum itself.
I want some Na'vi jewelry myself.

Puvomun

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite on December 23, 2010, 01:10:46 PM

You can buy things?!  ;D

"Jake went to Pandora and all I got was this Na'vi blue T-shirt..."

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Lolet

Quote from: Puvomun on December 23, 2010, 01:36:19 PM
Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite on December 23, 2010, 01:10:46 PM

You can buy things?!  ;D

"Jake went to Pandora and all I got was this Na'vi blue T-shirt..."

Que?!

Puvomun

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Lolet

Prrton

Txopu rä'ä si, ma Starsìmyu, skxom a tsun tivel aystxelit nì'ul ngaru layuyu!

For the jewelry thing... I think it would be nice for people who know how to MAKE it out of real materials to enter into an exchange collective. You draw names and make a piece for the person whose name you've drawn. If you get a guy's name you make it for him. If you get a woman's name you make it for her. My extended family often did this (albeit not with Na'vi adornments) when I was a child for holiday gift exchanges.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

I'm not liking how the article seems to have pushed the next movie dates back and extra year... :'(
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal'itan on December 29, 2010, 09:37:58 AM
I'm not liking how the article seems to have pushed the next movie dates back and extra year... :'(

Pushed the next movie dates back? Avatar 2 and 3 have always been scheduled for release in 2014 and 2015.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

I thought I had seen it as 2013 and 2014 somewhere.

LearnNavi Forums:

Kayrìlien

I just realized I hadn't actually posted in this thread. I would love to go see this convention, and it's not too far a drive for me (just over a day), so I'm definitely planning on it. Just as long as the LN meetup is NOT during the first two weeks; I'm still in school until about mid-June. I'm sure a lot of people are in that same sort of schedule. But...any day after, say, the 20th of June should be wide open.

Kayrìlien

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

If a meetup of sufficient size is going to happen, then it is worth the 2 day drive each way to attend (avoiding flying with all the ridiculuos security stuff going on), and will essentially be my summer vacation this year. I have other reasons to visit Seattle-- the Boeing museum, and there is a telephone switch museum there as well (and the previously mentioned visit to KCTS, which is next door to the EMP museum). And, I can visit friends in Medford, Oregon on the way there/back.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

too bad this isn't happening in a few years. I have to go to LDAC as a part of ROTC at Fort Lewis in Washington...thats not too far from Seattle.

LearnNavi Forums:

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

I just saw a thread discussing a meeting place for Avatar 2, which isn't happening till 2014, and if that's already being talked about, why don't we discuss dates for the Seattle meet up hmmm? ;D What month/day(s) would be best for everyone? I am done with my spring quarter of college in mid-June. Any time after that until September should be fine, although I do know of 2 weeks that won't work. I'll edit this post when I find out those dates. I'd like the meet up to be during the summer as we have many students here on the forum. What say all of you?

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

It looks like I will not be taking some of the trips I traditionally take each year, due to budget problems, but the Seattle trip probably won't be that expensive.

June is good, July is better. August is OK after the first two weeks. September is totally out of the question.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Ekirä

I'd like to vote down July and August because of the heat--not saying they're out of the question, but if we can do June I think it would be nicer.