Seattle Meetup Newsletter (3) - 3/23/11

Started by AketuanNavi, March 27, 2011, 02:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AketuanNavi

3rd Newsletter! (couldn't get html to work, so it is in PDF format. Click here for html version.)

Zefanaya

Some how, I never go this. Got the standard email that went out today (3/27/11) but none of these. Maybe I need to sign up again.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Zefanaya

So the restaurant. Planned for July 9th or June 4th. I may be able to make both, but I need a lot more information about the June event. Sorry I've been asking questions from everyone all day. I just heard about these events today (3/27/11). Its strange, I've been watching the meeting boards like a hawk, planning my own small groups.

AketuanNavi

Quote from: Tirey Hawnuyu on March 28, 2011, 12:58:29 AM
So the restaurant. Planned for July 9th or June 4th. I may be able to make both, but I need a lot more information about the June event. Sorry I've been asking questions from everyone all day. I just heard about these events today (3/27/11). Its strange, I've been watching the meeting boards like a hawk, planning my own small groups.

planned for the June 4th group....(actually 5:15 on July 5th to be exact)...but still totally open for the July group. All the info you need for the June group is in the newsletters. It also would help if you examined this thread.

Zefanaya

I'll be getting to that. I have three threads to read through. Looks like I've been picked up and dropped into this as a planner :) Working with my local LN-ers.