Seattle Meetup Newsletter (4) - 3/29/11

Started by AketuanNavi, March 28, 2011, 09:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AketuanNavi

4th Newsletter.

To sign up, just email me at [email protected]. :)

Better HTML version here.

Zefanaya

As for the shirts. I was thinking shirts for this event. As in, come up with a real name for the event or just put July 9 Meetup - Seattle. Something like that. You know, a nice keep sake shirt. Generic works (pandora blueskins) but I favor some commemorative and with the language I love on it (Na'vi). I plan to wear my Kaltxi shirt that went to benefit LN. I also know many people form many forums will be coming, but I am in love with LN and like to hardcore rep, or as some would say "hype-beast". We could get a list (and logo's) of all the forums that are coming and put them on the back of the shirt. With the name of the event and a Na'vi saying that really means something to us, on the front. I can try my hand at designing some if you guy's like, but as for the phrase (if we go with that idea), I will leave that to someone far more proficient in Na'vi then my self.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Do you have a specific phrase in mind? Or shall we post suggestions here? I have a couple: Hapxìtu Na'viyä krrä tì'i'avay and Soaiä leNa'vi Ultxa

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Zefanaya

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 28, 2011, 11:42:52 PM
Do you have a specific phrase in mind? Or shall we post suggestions here? I have a couple: Hapxìtu Na'viyä krrä tì'i'avay and Soaiä leNa'vi Ultxa

-Txonä Rolyu

I like both, my fave would Soaiä leNa'vi Ultxa. I think we should take a few discussions. I'm in favor of a black shirt, with the blue glowing text, like the LN logo. But we should also take suggestions on designs.

Prrton

I like the word olo' (clan) a bit more than soaia (family). I'm a more comfortable with it for describing the nature of our community. Is this the same shirt for both the June and July groups? If so, maybe it shouldn't be linked to the concept of the language?

Ultxa Lì'fyaolo'ä leNa'vi
Siätll Wasyingtonä
°3733vea Zìsìt 'Rrtayä

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Na'vi Language Clan Reunion
Seattle, Washington

If the idea is to create something commemorative, I think it should have "Seattle" and something referencing a date on it.

Zefanaya

Quote from: Prrton on April 10, 2011, 12:23:33 AM

I like the word olo' (clan) a bit more than soaia (family). I'm a more comfortable with it for describing the nature of our community. Is this the same shirt for both the June and July groups? If so, maybe it shouldn't be linked to the concept of the language?

Siätll Wasyingtonä
°3733vea Zìsìt 'Rrtayä

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seattle, Washington

If the idea is to create something commemorative, I think it should have "Seattle" and something referencing a date on it.

English on the back Na'vi on the front? Otherwise I like it.

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Zefanaya on April 10, 2011, 01:39:54 AM
Quote from: Prrton on April 10, 2011, 12:23:33 AM

Siätll Wasyingtonä
°3733vea Zìsìt 'Rrtayä

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seattle, Washington

English on the back Na'vi on the front? Otherwise I like it.

Oooh! Srane, fì'u sunu oeru :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi