Started by AketuanNavi, June 12, 2011, 01:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AketuanNavi

View/download newsletter

This newsletter contains:

-SFM Ticket Info
-Volunteer Info
-June 4th Recap

(Mod note: this thread will be "un-stickyed" when the next newsletter comes out, so only one newsletter at a time will be sticky)

Zefanaya

AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

AketuanNavi

Quote from: Zefanaya on June 12, 2011, 03:07:40 AM
Good work.
Irayo

Oh and I think I have most of you signed up for the newsletter but those who haven't simply PM me your email address or email me at [email protected].

The newsletter will cover this July 9th meetup and then the meetups that follow as well...so sign up and don't miss anything.  :)

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

More stuff for the next next newsletter: We are looking to create a contact list like the June 4th group. And of course same preferences: please don't give out our numbers or post them in a public forum. Also:

Quote from: Patricia Costa Kim (EMP/SF Museum, Education Director)We are planning ancillary education activities before and after the panel such as: button making (Na'vi words and names), face painting (Na'vi inspired designs), drumming circles, drawing yourself as a Na'vi caricature.

I think this should also go in the newsletter.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Zefanaya

AketuanNavi

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on June 20, 2011, 02:10:41 AM
More stuff for the next next newsletter: We are looking to create a contact list like the June 4th group. And of course same preferences: please don't give out our numbers or post them in a public forum. Also:

Quote from: Patricia Costa Kim (EMP/SF Museum, Education Director)We are planning ancillary education activities before and after the panel such as: button making (Na'vi words and names), face painting (Na'vi inspired designs), drumming circles, drawing yourself as a Na'vi caricature.

-Txonä Rolyu

ok, I'll send it out soon. Who is the "contact person" to send numbers to for the contact list? Did you want me to do it this time as well?

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: AketuanNavi on June 20, 2011, 09:30:14 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

ok, I'll send it out soon. Who is the "contact person" to send numbers to for the contact list? Did you want me to do it this time as well?

I believe Zefenaya is collecting the numbers. If by "it" you mean send out the list as it's updated, then yes, I'm for that. Just  be sure to list not to give out their numbers and whatnot :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

AketuanNavi

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on June 20, 2011, 09:46:37 PM
Quote from: AketuanNavi on June 20, 2011, 09:30:14 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

I believe Zefenaya is collecting the numbers. If by "it" you mean send out the list as it's updated, then yes, I'm for that. Just  be sure to list not to give out their numbers and whatnot :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Works for me. I'll let everyone know on the newsletter to send their number to Zefenaya. I'll publish the list in the newsletter later and make it clear that it is not to be publicly posted.

Zefanaya

So something that worked really well for the June 4 meetup was having a contact list (phone numbers) for people that are attending. So you can meet others and if you get lost or need some information. So if you would like to have your number appear in the NON-PUBLIC contact list please send it to me. It will be published in the IkranNews Hometree Newsletter, the official meet up news letter. Only people subscribed to that news letter will be able see see the contact list. Please PM me this information and DO NOT post and numbers in any public forum or spam people on the contact list. Please get me your information ASAP deadline is June 25 at 3PM PST.