Videos from the 4th June Seattle Meet-Up

Started by Alan, June 10, 2011, 03:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zefanaya

Good work.

"People are wondering why we are taking a photograph of a lamp post" I love that part.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Zefanaya on June 13, 2011, 03:33:50 PM
Good work.

"People are wondering why we are taking a photograph of a lamp post" I love that part.

Lawlz me too! They were also wondering what we were taking a  pic of when we saw the billboard (it's on my Facebook). Someone actually asked me "What's everyone taking a picture of?" Lawlz.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Zefanaya

Alan

Kaltxi folks,

Irayo for all the kind comments.  Sorry I have not been quick in responding.  This video is taking a little longer than I thought.  Bloomin' work keeps getting in the way.  Oh well, it helps pay for the next clan meet up.  Anyway someone on ToS was asking what was it like watching Avatar together so I rendered a bit out of the clan trip video.  I didn't actually capture any video of us actually watching Avatar as I was 'in the zone' and I'm sure you know what I mean  ;D.  Anyway, though you would like a look see and be reminded what it was like.  So here it is:

Clan Cinema Night.mp4

Alan

*sigh* That sure brought back memories :) Do you happen to have any footage of me on the floor laughing about the Na'vi butt-print?

-Txonä Rolyu

Maria TunVrrtep

"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Tirea Aean

Zefanaya

He told me that story, its really funny.

For those who want to know about the Na'vi butt-print:

We had 2 people with us dressed as Na'vi with us on the June 4th trip. They stayed in full body paint all day. After we watched Avatar the male (Wade), who had been sitting in one of the hotel seats all 3 hours got up.....and there was a GIANT BLUE BUTT-PRINT ON THE SEAT!!!!!!! (see pic) It was frickin epic! I was rolling all over the floor gasping and choking for air I was laughing so hard! Then we couldn't get the paint out! Wade randomly decided to try diet coke and go figure...it worked! Not completely though, we still managed to find the seat Sunday morning. I'm going to look for it again when we're there in July.

-Txonä Rolyu

Alan

Ahhh, yes I remember this. Unfortunately I didn't get any video footage of this as I was helping to clean the skid marks off with Fiyerwall. ;D  I think at a quick glance you wouldn't notice, but I bet you find it when you go on the 9th. Hehehe.

Txon lefpom,

Alan
(On UK time...zzzzz)

Alan

Kaltxi again folks  :)

I've been doing some more editing from the 4th June meet up and added a commentary.  Here's the first two minutes again, but I have added a bit of commentary:

Seattle Meet Up 1.mp4

More to follow...

Kiyevame,

Alan

Alan

Here's the next part to the Seattle Meet Up:

Seattle Meet Up 2.mp4

Some more to come...

Alan

Kaltxi again friends,

Here's another video from Seattle.  This one covers one covers one of our evenings where we went up Hometree...err I mean the Space Needle.

Seattle Meet Up Pt 3.mp4

Alan

Alan

Guess what.... I've got the next bit of the video done.  Here it is:

Seattle Meet Up Pt 4.mp4

Alan

I've done another bit of the Seattle video for folks to look at.  This is part 5'a' as opposed to Part 5.  The reason for this is that part 5 contains what was in the exhibition.  So, to not spoil it for anyone who is thinking of going I have done a shorter version that misses that bit out.  However, if anyone does want to see the full version they can see it here: http://www.tree-of-souls.com/meetups/3503-our_descent_upon_exhibit_calling_all_u_s-50.html#post147314

Hope that all kinda makes sense.  Anyway here is part '5a':

Seattle Meet Up Pt 5a.mp4

Alan

I bet you can guess what is coming up next!  Yeah another part to the 4th June Seattle Meet up.  This one is part 7.  I haven't posted part 6 here as again it shows the Avatar Exhibition and I don't want to spoil it for folks.  (but it you really want to see it you will find it on the Tree of Souls meet up thread here: http://www.tree-of-souls.com/meetups/3503-our_descent_upon_exhibit_calling_all_u_s-50.html.  You will have to scroll down the thread to find it 3/4 down towards the bottom)

Anyway this video covers the evening Clan meal and an 'Avatar evening'.  Keep a look out for Payoang - classic!  ;)  Txonä Rolyu and Txur'Itan are also there too.  Enjoy. :D

Seattle Meet Up Pt 7.mp4

Alan

Alan

Well, I've made it to the end of editing the 4th June Clan meet up in Seattle :(  Just wish I could make it across to the 9th July one.  Still I'm hoping I'm be winging my way across the pond in a year's time to meet up again as one BIG CLAN! ;D  In the meantime here is the last episode from the June meet up.  Enjoy my friends:

Seattle Meet Up Pt 8.mp4

Alan