Videos from the 4th June Seattle Meet-Up

Started by Alan, June 10, 2011, 03:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

Kaltxi  :D

Well, I've made it back to the UK although I think I am in some timezone half way across the Atlantic at the moment!

It's only now that I have had chance to post something on here about the 4th June meet up as it was so full on for me.  Whilst I was there I took some video with my iPhone, which I edited and uploaded whilst there (amazing technology in these phones!).  Anyway, I wanted to share them with you all whilst I was there, but I just couldn't fit it in at the time.  So please forgive me for that.

However,  I have copied the links below for you to see what we got up to together.  It was great to meet some of you at last.  You will have a blast when you are there, believe me.  The videos are a bit rough, but I will be editing a better video together in due course.  Hope they are of interest and fire you up for your visit on 9th July:

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/835/file27929.mp4/
http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/96/file3480.mp4/
http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/21/file5895.mp4/
http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/151/file4804.mp4/

Eywa ngahu ma aytsmukan sì aytsmuke.

Alan

AketuanNavi

Great videos and thanks for sharing them!

Maria TunVrrtep

Wonderful!!!  I can't wait til July!!!
Mrrìa TunVrrtep
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Prrton

I can't wait to see these, but I'm stuck in a VLBZ (very low bandwidth zone) for the next two days, so will have to wait 'til Sunday night.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Thanks for sharing.

Tirea Aean

sweet vids. :D it would be cool to get some names to the faces.

Prrton

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 10, 2011, 09:58:18 PM

YES, Please.

Would someone be willing to label a group shot, for example by rows L to R...??

Tirea Aean

I know I saw Txonä Rolyu at least once for a second or two in one of those videos. I wanna say I saw Txur 'Itan as well

Prrton

Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 11, 2011, 12:09:45 AM
I know I saw Txonä Rolyu at least once for a second or two in one of those videos. I wanna say I saw Txur 'Itan as well

Yes. They were both there.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Prrton on June 11, 2011, 12:08:49 AM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 10, 2011, 09:58:18 PM

YES, Please.

Would someone be willing to label a group shot, for example by rows L to R...??

I need help with getting these all correct, I did not write them all down like other meetups.  The names marked | ? | I am still looking up, but if you know them, post em.  If I got any names wrong, let me know.

LearnNavi - Names
Send them a PM and encourage them to hang out with us. =)

Row 1 | Raiden | Txur'Itan | ? | Aytanin or Tammy | AketuanNavi | Sarah Noel | ? (Hidden Face) | MOMS Ball Avatar | ? (Avatar Tattoo guy) | Ghaziya (Phoenix Lady) | Alan |

Row 2 | mikkowilson | Payoang | James_of_terra | Fiyerwall | Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì | ? |

Thanks for the Help Aytanin or Tammy for the ToS/Meet up names.

Back row left to right: Raiden, Chris (Txur'Itan/vidvamp01), Mika, misstammie, Aketuan, Sarah Noel, cyanrachel, MOMS Avatar Ball, Iggy(Avatar Tattoo guy), Ghaziya, Alan

Front Row left to right: Mikkowilson, Payoang, James of Terra, Fiyerwall, Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì, and Emily (moco loco)

Back row left to right: | mikkowilson | AketuanNavi | Ghaziya | Raiden | Alan |
Front Row left to right: | MOMS Ball Avatar | James_of_terra | cyanrachel |

L | Sarah Noel (Cosplay Na'vi girl) | Avatar Tattoo Guy (Neytiri tattoos on back) | Fiyerwall  (Pandora wilds tattoo on arm) | Aytanin or Tammy (Jake tattoos on back) | MOMS Ball Avatar  (Cosplay Na'vi guy) | R

私は太った男だ。

AketuanNavi

Thanks for the info Txur'Itan

the missing names from Txur'Itan's pics are --> (in order - mika, cyanrachel, iggy, moco loco)

I also created some pics for everyone!

I used the pic with the most people and I believe I asked most people if it was ok to post their username. If you don't want your username up tell me ASAP!

Txur’Itan

Quote from: AketuanNavi on June 11, 2011, 02:31:13 AM
Thanks for the info Txur'Itan

the missing names from Txur'Itan's pics are --> (in order - mika, cyanrachel, iggy, moco loco)

I also created some pics for everyone!

I used the pic with the most people and I believe I asked most people if it was ok to post their username. If you don't want your username up tell me ASAP!

We are pretty hardcore. 
We don't need no stink'n exo-packs!
私は太った男だ。

AketuanNavi

Quote from: Txur'Itan on June 11, 2011, 02:48:31 AM

We are pretty hardcore.  

lol   ;D

I guess in reality only Moco Loco would have survived, as she has an exopack.  :)   Oh and I guess the two Na'vi in the middle would be ok... 

Prrton

Txantsan to da max!

Mengaru seiyi irayo!!

Zefanaya

Quote from: AketuanNavi on June 11, 2011, 02:58:24 AM
Quote from: Txur'Itan on June 11, 2011, 02:48:31 AM

We are pretty hardcore.  

lol   ;D

I guess in reality only Moco Loco would have survived, as she has an exopack.  :)   Oh and I guess the two Na'vi in the middle would be ok... 

Nope, we're all good, our DNA is different, we can breathe Pandora's atmosphere...well wishful thinking at least.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Tsu'tey

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Puvomun

Tewti! Amazing stuff, thank you so much!
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Alan

That is a great composite of us all Aketuan.  I guess we just had to hold our breath a long time like Quartich.  ;D  MASK ON!!!

Well I managed to down load all 1625 video clips and stills onto my computer and will set too on editing our meet up video.  I'll let folks know when it is done so they can forward their contact details to send a copy through for them.

Alan

Kaltxi folks,

Well, I've finally woken up enough (bloomin jet lag) to make a start on the Seattle video.  've just done a rough edit for you to look at of the beginning and may change it depending on comments etc.  It might take me a while to complete it, but I will let everyone know when it is done so you can forward me mailing addresses to send copies out to all who attended.  Anyway, here are the first 2 minutes:

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/10/6li.mp4/

Right off to bed ready for work tomorrow...goannnn...

Kiyevame,

Alan

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Alan on June 12, 2011, 03:56:09 PM
Kaltxi folks,

Well, I've finally woken up enough (bloomin jet lag) to make a start on the Seattle video.  've just done a rough edit for you to look at of the beginning and may change it depending on comments etc.  It might take me a while to complete it, but I will let everyone know when it is done so you can forward me mailing addresses to send copies out to all who attended.  Anyway, here are the first 2 minutes:

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/10/6li.mp4/

Right off to bed ready for work tomorrow...goannnn...

Kiyevame,

Alan

HOLY EPIC WOW!!!  :o That looks amazing, can't wait to see the finished product! Wish I could have been there with y'all from the beginning, but hey at least I made it! And I got to stay longer than planned at NO complaint from me lol ;)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Toruk Makto

Wow is right. Excellent job! Can't wait to see the rest!

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf