Well wishes to you all from one left behind

Started by Alan, July 06, 2011, 04:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

Kaltxì ma aysmuke sì aysmukan  :D

Just wanted to drop by and wish you all well for your journey to Iknimaya..errr..I mean your meet up this weekend.  If it is anything like the one at the beginning of June you will all have an amazing time together. Savour every moment.

Remember to give a big Irayo to Paul/Pawl from all of us from all the fan forums.  I'm sure it will be an OUTSTANDING experience at the panel discussion.

Please keep us up to date with your adventure if you can.

Now go and have a wonderful time together. :D  Eywa ngahu.

Your tsmukan,

Alan

Prrton

Quote from: Alan on July 06, 2011, 04:10:13 PM

Just wanted to drop by and wish you all well for your journey to Iknimaya..errr..I mean your meet up this weekend.  If it is anything like the one at the beginning of June you will all have an amazing time together. Savour every moment.

Remember to give a big Irayo to Paul/Pawl from all of us from all the fan forums.  I'm sure it will be an OUTSTANDING experience at the panel discussion.

Your tsmukan,

Alan

Ma Alan,

Thank you so much for this nice message and for being such and inspiration for us to pull this upcoming weekend together.

We'll miss you.

CyanRachel

Quote from: Alan on July 06, 2011, 04:10:13 PM

Your tsmukan,

Alan

Yes, all my sentiments exactly!  :)
To all those who will be in Seattle this weekend -- Have a great time! Wish I could join you, but I'm not able to.
I was, however, lucky enough to attend the opening weekend of the Avatar exhibit in Seattle last month, and it was *awesome*!  8)
I know all of you going there this weekend will love seeing the exhibit.  ;)
And yes, say "Kaltxì" to Paul/Pawl for us who won't be there!  :D
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Alan

Quote from: Prrton on July 06, 2011, 05:03:58 PM
Ma Alan,

Thank you so much for this nice message and for being such and inspiration for us to pull this upcoming weekend together.

We'll miss you.

Aww, Prrton.  That's kind of you to say.  But you know where I got my inspiration from...besides Avatar?  Well, all the good folks, like you I have had the honour of getting to know online through these wonderful fan forums and also the great pleasure in being able to meet some of you too.  So irayo right back at ya ma tsmukan!

Anyway, meet up 2012, when it will be the mass gathering, I will do everything I can to be there!  Oel ngati kameie...then  :)

Eywa ngahu,

Alan