Started by Payoang, January 25, 2010, 01:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payoang

So I found a piano-solo arrangement/transcription of Leona Lewis's I See You. While I'm personally not a big fan of that song, I know some of you will be.

The piece is expertly arranged by a guy named "Mercuzio," whose skills exceed my own. Have a look!

EDIT: here's a recording:
I see you - Avatar soundtrack (piano solo) Leona Lewis.wmv

Txura Tirea

*sigh* I quit playing keyboard too soon...I'll never be able to play that.  :-\
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much." - Dr. Grace Augustine

Vinoct

Aaaaaaaa
Irayo !!!
Yeah.
I'm gonna learn it now.
Irayo irayo irayo.

tìngay mungeyu

Actually I love this song, so irayo for this. :D

Luigi89

TorukMakto!

Can we have a link please?

On youtube there is a channel David Sides , he's amzing on piano , making alot of instruental coverages, you might like to check that.

Goose85

Hi, I looking for the music sheet by Aldy32, I watched youtube it was fantastic. Have anybody this music sheet?
Thanx

Niawve Mokri

Irayo! I have a singing instructor who can play the piano very well and I would really love to practice singing this song. I'm also apart of a choir at my high school called PA Singers and I would really love to sing this song well enough to perform it.

Tìrey Tsmukan

*single tear runs down cheek* That's...... beautiful. I actually don't have an the version sung by Leona Lewis in the end credits... but this... He took an already pretty peice of music... and changed it into a Post modern Classically influenced piece of artwork. Irayo nìtxan ma Payoang!

Whoo... gotta go  learn this... gonna be a challenge...