Avatar Sheet Music - The Complete Score (5th Version)

Started by Ikran Ahiyìk, January 01, 2011, 03:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

QuoteMaybe later I also release 3 digital collection for the routes for reference would be a good idea, but still these jumping bar numbers should be taken as root.

Please explain that.

Besides that, I see your point. I got indeed confused when I looked at these pages and yeah, the same parts are played in all versions mainly. I understand that. I still don't like the idea of being forced to skip this and then look at that, but if this is the way you want it that's ok. I didn't ask for linked bar numbers though. I was asking for independent ones, three independent versions with different bar numbers. You could have addee them as additional stuff or something...but forget about that, you don't seem to like the idea.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Ikran Ahiyìk

This is the thing you're quoting, but they will appear as appendix, something for reference..
That is, I will also make a PDF contain tracks 41-43 for each of the 3 versions, let you to see it more clearly how it jumps.

I never say I don't like it, it just can't be included in the print section (3 books totally 320 pages, but you still can print out anything you want.)

Or do you say, even make 3 versions of complete books, for you choosing one of them to print? That would be OK, and scheduled in Version 7. :)
(but bar numbers should be keep as current otherwise confusion maybe caused)
Plltxe nìhiyìk na ikran... oe fmeri sìltsan nì'ul slivu, ngaytxoa...

See the new version with fingerings!

Kxeyo

Yep, that's what I meant. So you could choose the version you want to play since you arranged some tracks later and changed some...for those who only know the 3CD version, it might be an option just to play the songs as they are heard on it. I will surely choose the easiest version if I ever get so far. ::)

Nice to hear you got that in mind. ;)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Ikran Ahiyìk

But I also have made some minor corrections in the old tracks.
Anyway the release day is near.. :)

Start to input the fingerings again, today's track 37.. go #91.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Hmm, how I found 5/4th in You dont dream in cryo while I believe it is a 4/4th notes piece?
1st line, 4th measure. Also, are the 3's above supposed to be triplets?

Correction,

It's a cut time piece, but it's still triplets, right?

Kxeyo

Quote from: Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä on December 12, 2011, 11:43:45 AM
Hmm, how I found 5/4th in You dont dream in cryo while I believe it is a 4/4th notes piece?
1st line, 4th measure. Also, are the 3's above supposed to be triplets?

Correction,

It's a cut time piece, but it's still triplets, right?

Yep, I already discussed this. Triplets are always marked liked this, without the ugly frame bars. And yes, triplets in cut time exist. The whole piece is difficult to play, you know? :-\

The time signature is all the way cut time, except one passage in 6/4, if I'm not mistaken. Why did you think it was 5/4? ???
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Nevermind I'm trying to put this on a program, and I didn't read all comments, but it just looks strange :/

Ikran Ahiyìk

Also one bar of 3/2.

I don't see any problem to use triplets like this... as a half note means one beat in cut time, this is simply dividing it into 3.

Maybe, one of the reason I don't start in 6/4 is that I'm trying to make the entire music starts and ends in the same time. The very last part of track 48 is also in cut time.

Glad to see someone new replying here.. :)

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

It's a bit hard to keep things apart, which are the drums? :p (sorry just looking at the file, not comments)

Ikran Ahiyìk

This may be not that clear, since it's for piano, percussion parts will be combined with some others sometimes.

Here I think the most clear one is the small notes. usually I use this to represent some parts with no pitch originally.
Another one is the bass line, but you can see later its rhythm becomes uniform, representing some long bass thing..

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Ah well I think my friend and I will have alot of work then, still. :/
It's a great piece for piano, but we're gunna try and create a sheet for keyboard/piano and guitar/electrical/classical/distorted.
:D

Ikran Ahiyìk

Ikran Ahiyìk

Suddenly I think classical guitar sounds good.. willing to see what it'll be.

Since I don't play any kind of guitar, I can't do anything.
Just have a thought (for a long time) to arrange this also for string quintet.

Nothing special, just want to record my 2nd 3am appearance.. silly homework again.
I will start upload part of version 4a again late today.

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

Amazing that you have been working on this project!
I cannot read music well, so I do not intend to play the score.
I just wanted to compliment you for tackling such a project!
Ateyo le Syaksyuk

Ikran Ahiyìk

Then you may just listen to the videos..

anyway, irayo for viewing. :)

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

Irayo!  I have been singing in choirs since childhood.  I can following sheet music fairly well once pitch has been established and I learn intervals and such.  I harmonize easily, and play mandolin. My Mate sings a strong soprano and plays guitars and keyboards.  I have only been on this site a few days. And fist saw Avatar only a month ago.
I'll be kicking around, and will take time to study the video over the next few months.  I would like to find the lyrics, but I am told that the were merely LeNa'vi vocalized syllables! 
Kiyevane!
Ateyo le Syaksyuk

Ikran Ahiyìk

Oh that's true, Horner stated and there is a part in the production materials showed that "lyrics" in the soundtrack is usually Na'vi syllables only.

This is in track 18, originally known as "The Hunt", words written are meaningless currently.

For "real songs", I think there are only two are appeared in the movie:
- Tree Song sung under Tree of Souls before Jake comes as Toruk Makto.
- Weaving Song sung around the fire the first night Jake lives in Hometree.

Study for few months..?
Oh in fact they can be finished listening around half an hour and most importantly, they're not completed products..

And finally, a late zola'u nìprrte'! Sunu ayoe fwa ayzìma'uyut tse'a, ulte sìlpey tsnì nga ayoehu 'ivì'awn.  ;)
So you've just watched the film recently, would you like to share some feelings? ;D
I've lost this for a long time and that was absolutely great..

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

KALXTI SI IRAYO! Niri Te(ma Yawnetu) si Oe watch Avatar in November for the first time.
Immediately, I was entraced by the colors and the irridescent forest.  The Na'vi were so intriguing.
(I've always wanted a tails and stripes!) I was captivated by the tribal element. I am 1/16 Tarahuma and Niri Te is half Tsalagi and spent the summers with her father's people on the rez in Tennessee. (some Cherokee clans  refused to walk the Trail of Tears) I was once involved with the Lakota SunDance Ceremony.
So yes, the music, with its percussion and the trance-like ceremonial practices, were as stimulating as those of our own experiences.The plot has been repeated through out our collective histories.  Genocide at the hands of capitalist greed and imperialism.  Cameron makes it all seem so real.  But he also gives a glimmer of hope.
You leave with a longingness to live in such a manner. With a realization that our own planet is "killing its own mother. You know that you will see the movie again, to be transported into that nirvana, to regain that sense of wonder.  To relive the moments of flying an Ikran, as only James Cameron has shared

Kxeyo

I just tried to check on what you did and got lost. I downloaded a new version sometime and really don't know anymore what you've changed because I waited for so long. It's from August 29.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Ikran Ahiyìk

Sorry for missing for a few days..
You know I'm here but I had got only the time for updating..

Quote from: Ateyo Te Syaksyuk on December 16, 2011, 02:27:53 PM
KALXTI SI IRAYO! Niri Te(ma Yawnetu) si Oe watch Avatar in November for the first time.
Immediately, I was entraced by the colors and the irridescent forest.  The Na'vi were so intriguing.
(I've always wanted a tails and stripes!) I was captivated by the tribal element. I am 1/16 Tarahuma and Niri Te is half Tsalagi and spent the summers with her father's people on the rez in Tennessee. (some Cherokee clans  refused to walk the Trail of Tears) I was once involved with the Lakota SunDance Ceremony.
So yes, the music, with its percussion and the trance-like ceremonial practices, were as stimulating as those of our own experiences.The plot has been repeated through out our collective histories.  Genocide at the hands of capitalist greed and imperialism.  Cameron makes it all seem so real.  But he also gives a glimmer of hope.
You leave with a longingness to live in such a manner. With a realization that our own planet is "killing its own mother. You know that you will see the movie again, to be transported into that nirvana, to regain that sense of wonder.  To relive the moments of flying an Ikran, as only James Cameron has shared

Sounds great.. thanks for your sharing ;D
I'm planning to watch it on the new TV with my parents tomorrow.. that's right 2 years after my first viewing.
This separates from my last (sit-down) viewing for quite a long time, I hope I can have some of your feelings :)

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on December 23, 2011, 10:48:18 AM
I just tried to check on what you did and got lost. I downloaded a new version sometime and really don't know anymore what you've changed because I waited for so long. It's from August 29.

This might make you more clear about it -
So the newest 4 versions and their contents are
August 28 - updated Version 3: included 3 new arrangements (currently tracks 24, 37 and 38)
November 28 - the above version with tracks 1-30 including fingerings, making to Version 4a in progress
December 8 - with tracks 1-36 including fingerings ...
December 20 - with tracks 1-42 including fingerings, updated tracks 40-43 with new arrangements

Because the presentation of my school project have delayed twice, so there are three updates here.
If there's no such project, you won't see these three versions...
Under the original schedule they shouldn't called "versions", so you see why OP of this topic seems nothing changed.

Let's put them aside.
Have you checked the updates? Actually fingering notation is up to track 47 out of 48 now, so 18 pages left.
So please consider the real Version 4a.. it will be released on the anniversary of this topic (if I can, I feel a bit sick now, again)

A big sorry for missing on your week.. seykxel sì nitram anyway... :-[
I must get some time to read it clearly.. :)

.. by briefly looking you let me learn that poems are always more worthy