Avatar Sheet Music - The Complete Score (5th Version)

Started by Ikran Ahiyìk, January 01, 2011, 03:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikran Ahiyìk

Plltxe nìhiyìk na ikran... oe fmeri sìltsan nì'ul slivu, ngaytxoa...

See the new version with fingerings!

Kxeyo

Great! Expect to hear from me tomorrow, when I take a look at this! What I'd still like to know though, I don't know if you remember exactly, but which of the musical expressions did you change? I tried to take a look at them and we had a major big discussion on that, I remember... ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Ikran Ahiyìk

I'll feel sorry if I don't use them..

So starting from now I have to deeply proofread the whole thing, and of course, it's time for making edits base on the discussion..
Right now only some important parts are edited.. but don't worry, Version 5 should take only a short time. :)

like Scatenato con moto, L'istesso tempo.. and the biggest one is Jake Meets the Na'vi..

Kxeyo

I've just looked at some of your improvements. And I can see improvements, most of the time. Some things didn't change at all, I noticed. Some got a bit worse, I'd say, but these are all pretty small things so that this doesn't matter really. But most of the time, things got better. Did you already give out new MIDIs for this? Or when are you going to?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Ikran Ahiyìk

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 02, 2012, 03:53:12 PM
Some got a bit worse, I'd say, but these are all pretty small things so that this doesn't matter really.

What are they you see? Even you think it doesn't matter, I would like to see what is it and see if I can do anything on it. ;)

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 02, 2012, 03:53:12 PM
Did you already give out new MIDIs for this? Or when are you going to?

Yes. At the download area (very top of OP) or here.
Edit Attached in the PDF now.

Note that
A = Arranged Version
B = Before Movie Release
C = Common Version

So this will clarify how the "routes" go. :)
Hope it helps.

Quote from: Ikran Ahiyìk on December 08, 2011, 10:44:30 AM
[...]

Arranged Version - included as many as able
     4892-5115,
     5128-5169,
     5172-5320,
     (5335-5400, 5402-5423) / (5335-5391),
     (5424-5457) / (5424-5448, 5458-5484),
     (5485-5512, 5532-5561) / (5485-5531, 5548-5561) / (5485-5522, 5535-5561)

Before Movie Release (Original Score)
     4892-4988, 5040-5073, 5116-5127, 5141-5169, 5172-5320, 5335-5401, 5458-5531, 5548-5561

Common / Current Movie Version - as what you can hear ("3CD Complete Score")
     4892-5115, 5128-5140, 5170-5334, 5403-5457, 5485-5512, 5532-5561

Edit
Ah.. please check the biggest one again, updated today.
Bookmarks added, so you can jump to the page you want more conveniently.
Same result if you click the words in the table of contents.
Click the A, B, Cs in War will guide you jumping from where to where.

Kxeyo

Attached where? I don't see the MIDI files. Where should I click? ???

These bookmarks are also a bit confusing when it comes to Ah or A*, but they're still very helpful! A good idea to add them. ;) Oh yeah, does B mean it's like the music heard inside the movie? A is what you did, and C is what is on the soundtrack, I know that.

I don't think I should tell you all this again. The things that got worse are those that always bothered me. The voices sometimes shifted, like in 1169-1173. That's a good thing. Makes things a bit clearer, you know which hand to use. Also, I think it's easier to read now. Some things didn't change, I've seen. But you say you're going to work on that again, so that's ok. But what I don't understand is why you did make some parts more difficult, like changing the rhythm or adding rests instead of keeping the note sustained (1211-1212). It's not like this rest is needed. Or is it? See, I just complain about the same things. And I know these are small details. So I didn't want to tell you this once again.

EDIT: Two things I want to know. What means "3.. ..4". You used that kind of stuff for fingering. And these small symbols like "└", surrounding some notes, what do they mean?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Ikran Ahiyìk

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 03, 2012, 11:46:16 AM
See the picture below. Or you're not using Adobe Reader?
If so, I don't know about it..
but you still can find them in the link with strikethrough like this in my last reply, they're still there.

These bookmarks are also a bit confusing when it comes to Ah or A*, but they're still very helpful! A good idea to add them. ;) Oh yeah, does B mean it's like the music heard inside the movie? A is what you did, and C is what is on the soundtrack, I know that.
Oh you mixed up B and C..
For the A alternates I think I should give notes in the footnote version 6.

One more note: in Quaritch Down you can see some markers with bracket. It means it's optional for you to jump or not.
If there's no bracket and mentioned the route you are playing, then you must jump..

I don't think I should tell you all this again. The things that got worse are those that always bothered me. The voices sometimes shifted, like in 1169-1173. That's a good thing. Makes things a bit clearer, you know which hand to use. Also, I think it's easier to read now. Some things didn't change, I've seen. But you say you're going to work on that again, so that's ok. But what I don't understand is why you did make some parts more difficult, like changing the rhythm or adding rests instead of keeping the note sustained (1211-1212). It's not like this rest is needed. Or is it? See, I just complain about the same things. And I know these are small details. So I didn't want to tell you this once again.
So 1169-1173 is a good way showing LH/RH. But in fact that's not always good for me..
actually slur like this is more difficult to be made looks good,
since it's S-shaped and there's no auto slur starting/ending point given by the program anymore if the note is set to show on different staff.

1210-1212 worth for more explanation to you maybe.
Let's focus on the leading voice first (you know which one it's), the one broken down to three notes.
I've checked this is the original arrangement in early March 2010 and till now nothing changed...
I tried to remember, and found that it's because the soundtrack seems showing that particular note contains two significant (by its softness, it's really) point decreasing the loudness sharply.
And take a look of the two > .. on piano there must be some notes for doing this.
Surely, the last one (first in 1212) should be played as soft as nearly can't be heard.
Now move on to the small notes.. the rest? It's simple because I can't stick the 8va..
So I must cut the long one.. its meaning - you can treat the last note D as a returning strike, a bit louder than the main voice.
You know here the main voice becoming softer sharply, but the piccolo not.

EDIT: Two things I want to know. What means "3.. ..4". You used that kind of stuff for fingering. And these small symbols like "└", surrounding some notes, what do they mean?
"3.. ..4" = "3 ________________ 4" or "3          4" for the same (tied) note or "34" with a small slur above but change your fingering not that quickly.
In all the sheets, ".." means holding. Two adjacent numbers means fingering changing and keep holding the same note so that it will still tied, with no extra sound produced.

"└" means parts above it is played by RH, the converse one means LH.
Haven't seen really? ??? It appears quite frequently in the piano sheets I've seen..

Kxeyo

Quote from: Ikran Ahiyìk on January 03, 2012, 09:26:24 PM
but you still can find them in the link with strikethrough like this in my last reply, they're still there.

No, I'm not using that stupid program because it always crashes and is awfully slow. I don't know how I can show attachments, but thanks, I'll try the link.

One more note: in Quaritch Down you can see some markers with bracket. It means it's optional for you to jump or not.
If there's no bracket and mentioned the route you are playing, then you must jump..

Then explain that again, please. What are A, B and C?

Like in 5326? I think I understand that.

So 1169-1173 is a good way showing LH/RH. But in fact that's not always good for me..
since it's S-shaped and there's no auto slur starting/ending point given by the program anymore if the note is set to show on different staff.

Let's focus on the leading voice first (you know which one it's), the one broken down to three notes.
I've checked this is the original arrangement in early March 2010 and till now nothing changed...
I tried to remember, and found that it's because the soundtrack seems showing that particular note contains two significant (by its softness, it's really) point decreasing the loudness sharply.
And take a look of the two > .. on piano there must be some notes for doing this.
Surely, the last one (first in 1212) should be played as soft as nearly can't be heard.
Now move on to the small notes.. the rest? It's simple because I can't stick the 8va..
So I must cut the long one.. its meaning - you can treat the last note D as a returning strike, a bit louder than the main voice.

It doesn't have to look good really, it just has to simplify things. I hope it's not in the way of other notes, though...

I just meant the small notes up there, but ok. I see what you did here and I think it's good the way it is. You did as much as you can.

"3.. ..4" = "3 ________________ 4" or "3          4" for the same (tied) note or "34" with a small slur above but change your fingering not that quickly.
In all the sheets, ".." means holding. Two adjacent numbers means fingering changing and keep holding the same note so that it will still tied, with no extra sound produced.

Haven't seen really? ??? It appears quite frequently in the piano sheets I've seen..

So there's no difference between "3..4" and "34" really? I'm asking because sometimes even the fingering confuses me. ::)

Oh yeah, I understand! That was a stupid question. I should have known that, sorry. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Ikran Ahiyìk

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 04, 2012, 11:35:41 AM

No, I'm not using that stupid program because it always crashes and is awfully slow. I don't know how I can show attachments, but thanks, I'll try the link.

Tell me what you're using and let me have a look.. it maybe a feature can't be read by all readers..

Then explain that again, please. What are A, B and C?

Like in 5326? I think I understand that.

So copy once more..
A = Arranged Version
B = Before Movie Release
C = Common Version

A should be the longest, and in fact I planned to show this only at first.
You can see the clue, like in track 13 or 23..

C is the version heard in movie, so that's why it's common.
For those who have seen the movie, they may know it, but maybe not for the other versions.

B is the hidden one. The original recording marked "XmX" something..
I believe it's not so common among us, and it's believed that the (soundtracks of) C version is edited, B isn't.
Including some new things in the arrangement seems good.

It doesn't have to look good really, it just has to simplify things. I hope it's not in the way of other notes, though...

I just meant the small notes up there, but ok. I see what you did here and I think it's good the way it is. You did as much as you can.

I just review once more and I think I can tie it up. ;)

So there's no difference between "3..4" and "34" really? I'm asking because sometimes even the fingering confuses me. ::)

Oh yeah, I understand! That was a stupid question. I should have known that, sorry. :P

Partly. for 3.. ..4 thing, it specifies in when you should change the finger, 34 doesn't.

Edit: Hmm.. In my memory we have only discussed tracks 1-11. I think you need to move on to the later tracks more quickly (if you want to make more reviews). I think the first 10 or something around is less important than the later, there are many notable great soundtracks.. Suddenly I realized Version 5 would be the last version I can do major edits on the sheets. After that, we can only discuss the footnotes.. (performing notes, background, hints etc.)

Ikran Ahiyìk

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 06, 2011, 06:22:15 PM
Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on January 06, 2011, 04:57:11 PM
Quote from: Ikran Ahiyìk on January 05, 2011, 09:29:00 PM
Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on January 05, 2011, 03:16:43 PM
I have reciently gotten into arrainging and I think it's tons of fun!  With your permission, of course, i would like to arrange some of these songs for a String Quartet?
Sure, why can't? :)

Yay :D  I'll go ahead and post hear as I finish them :)

This is so going to be epìkx :) I LOVE strings, especially the double bass.

Find this in a recent reading and interested...

It would be interesting for me to do this also (I'm learning violin)
String Quartet would be not enough, I think it should be String Quintet at some places.. need a double bass ::)

Are you here around ::) ?

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Ikran Ahiyìk

Edits for our discussion are nearly finished.. then moving on to the parts not yet reviewed.. :P

Eh.. if you know you will be busy for some periods, would you mind to note it in the message before it.. ::) so I can be prepared.
Actually I don't want to show you I'm disturbing your daily life or work or anything, but I think this "are you here" does and annoying.. or tell me you disagree. ::)

Kxeyo

Tracks 1-11, you say? Wait, I'll edit some new reviews into this post. Btw, I think it was 12. ::)

FIRST EDIT: It was 12, but I never told you my opinion on 12. :P

Choose Your Ikran when You are Ready

I guess this isn't very helpful, but still I keep on commenting. So...allegretto seems way off to me. Anyway, it's hard to describe the first part of this piece. Or even arrange it for piano. I think the first part doesn't sound all too pleasant, but it's ok. I'd just try not to make 1433 sound...well, it's surprising, but not very pleasant, as I said. But it's ok.
You seem to like "assai". ;) This is more a vivace than an allegro, don't you think so? And the rhythm, I know you made it partly up. I'd just make this piece sounds more calmly. But again only my opinion. As I said, this isn't too helpful.

Becoming One of "The People"

Don't ask me how often I listened to this piece. It's difficult, but good. ;D I'd rather write "scerzando" (1631), but otherwise this expression's well-placed. Just the adagio penseroso seems misplaced. Maybe doloroso? It's not pondering, it's just sad. Anyway, where does this part come from? I forgot again. ::) Strating from 1702, the melody gets kinda lost. Did you aim for that? I guess not. It's tempo primo, not prima. Or use "tempo uno". And finally the end, I don't like it. It's like you suddenly stop. You surely want the next piece to follow immediatly, right? Then you should better use an attacca. ;)

Night Iridescence

I like it. Two things that you might not have seen: At 1758, you should add something like pìu mosso. I mean...it's also unexpected and sounds faster (I know it isn't). The other thing: Around 1800, 0s appear for fingering. I don't know what should mean, is that a joke? A mistake? Should it mean something else? :-\

Climbing Up "Iknimaya - The Path to Heaven"

Did you read what "freddo" means? Unemotional. That's quite the opposite of what I think. What about "leggiermente"? Really, this isn't unemotional. Sad, but full of emotion. And soft. The allegro con brio...well, could you add giocoso somewhere? Maybe inside the sheet? I think that expression should be used.
What I like about this piece is that excessive use of tremoli. I guess your hand hurts after the first minute, but I just love how it sounds. It's not quite like on the soundtrack, but a great arrangement. :)

That's all so far. ;)

A stupid question, but do you know how to use una corda correctly? Look at Quaritch's Speech. You use una corda, due and tre corde. But there's no such thing. It's either due when the pedal is in use and tre when not or una when in use and due when not. There's nothing inbetween. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Ikran Ahiyìk

We never discussed track 12 8)

Update.. first check up to track 29 today ;D

edit
I have to say there's no any big change as my thought, even included all of your suggestions, it looks nothing different at all.. but they're there.
The major task of this version should be the position of notes... its default look is ugly, note are not evenly distributed (which is eye-cathing).

one more
Finally I can find this thread by searching "Avatar Sheet music" in Google.. but it's in page 20 ...

Kxeyo

You mean you updated the 4th version? And would you please look at what I've written?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Ikran Ahiyìk

Oh no.. this time is my turn.. I don't know you edit them right after mine ... This time I slow down the progress..

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:01:26 by Ikran Ahiyìk »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:43:24 by Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan »

:P

Edit: #153 means the version 5.. and now all the followings are for version 5.

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 10, 2012, 10:32:04 AM
Tracks 1-11, you say? Wait, I'll edit some new reviews into this post. Btw, I think it was 12. ::)

FIRST EDIT: It was 12, but I never told you my opinion on 12. :P
Maybe I prefer posting each time something we come out, as we can gain posts... ;D
and it can remind others, and most important, record the time of when the idea has came out..

Choose Your Ikran when You are Ready

I guess this isn't very helpful, but still I keep on commenting. So...allegretto seems way off to me. Anyway, it's hard to describe the first part of this piece. Or even arrange it for piano. I think the first part doesn't sound all too pleasant, but it's ok. I'd just try not to make 1433 sound...well, it's surprising, but not very pleasant, as I said. But it's ok.
You seem to like "assai". ;) This is more a vivace than an allegro, don't you think so? And the rhythm, I know you made it partly up. I'd just make this piece sounds more calmly. But again only my opinion. As I said, this isn't too helpful.
Vivace is very good.. I'm finding a place for this and now this is the best one.
I think the first part sounds OK though.. what annoys you.. tremoli again? ::) In MIDI they crash, or you're already listening to my youtube version.. I hope it's not the case.
Second part, I'm afraid I don't think the original's really calm.. or it's because pedal is missed and the supporting voice is too loud and detached, it sounds rough.. With pedal it will be smooth.

Becoming One of "The People"

Don't ask me how often I listened to this piece. It's difficult, but good. ;D I'd rather write "scerzando" (1631), but otherwise this expression's well-placed. Just the adagio penseroso seems misplaced. Maybe doloroso? It's not pondering, it's just sad. Anyway, where does this part come from? I forgot again. ::) Strating from 1702, the melody gets kinda lost. Did you aim for that? I guess not. It's tempo primo, not prima. Or use "tempo uno". And finally the end, I don't like it. It's like you suddenly stop. You surely want the next piece to follow immediatly, right? Then you should better use an attacca. ;)
Scherzando I guess.. OK fixed.

1702.. I think it's quite bad but I can't just put several dotted note there and finished.. The tension there is very heavy, and harmony is rich.
But it's the same problem that pedal is missed, and the supporting voice is too loud.
I think you should speed up here, I've marked several accelerando and a tempo already, since the part isn't 57 bpm always, only the beginning and the end.

Quoteprimo or prima (the feminine form): first

One rule I forgot to tell you: that is if a track not ending with a bar rest with fermata, then it will be assumed to connect the next track as nothing separated.. but attacca is a good suggestion since I've used this in Quaritch...

In the performance it supposed to be, it should sound like this.
Avatar, Becoming One of "The People"... , bar-graph score [piano solo arrangement]
Since it's not perfect cadence and not really the end, "It's like you suddenly stop" is quite normal, just like stopping at the middle..

Night Iridescence

I like it. Two things that you might not have seen: At 1758, you should add something like pìu mosso. I mean...it's also unexpected and sounds faster (I know it isn't). The other thing: Around 1800, 0s appear for fingering. I don't know what should mean, is that a joke? A mistake? Should it mean something else? :-\
Maybe it's really faster, but I would expect only poco pìu mosso as Bio have the reference.. it's around 62, now's 57.

0's sounds a joke to pianist... It means the hand it referring to doesn't have to do anything for the note.
You'll see more 0's after (there should be some before this..)

Climbing Up "Iknimaya - The Path to Heaven"

Did you read what "freddo" means? Unemotional. That's quite the opposite of what I think. What about "leggiermente"? Really, this isn't unemotional. Sad, but full of emotion. And soft. The allegro con brio...well, could you add giocoso somewhere? Maybe inside the sheet? I think that expression should be used.
What I like about this piece is that excessive use of tremoli. I guess your hand hurts after the first minute, but I just love how it sounds. It's not quite like on the soundtrack, but a great arrangement. :)

That's all so far. ;)
Great correction for the expressions.. indeed. :)

In fact the tremoli doesn't played as frequent as what it written, 3 lines is the standard representation of "tremoli to be played as frequent as you can / freely"..
You may have to even change the frequency for these free tremoli, by following the dynamic markers.

A stupid question, but do you know how to use una corda correctly? Look at Quaritch's Speech. You use una corda, due and tre corde. But there's no such thing. It's either due when the pedal is in use and tre when not or una when in use and due when not. There's nothing inbetween. :P
Due corde .. there should be.

1 is step it till the bottom, 3 is release, guess 2 means what?     (Half.)
But I should plan to add more use of soft pedal, now it only appears in this track, any ideas? :)

Ikran Ahiyìk

Preview VER. 5 here

As for I have completed the first round of proofread, I decided to update this accessible document to latest, so comments can be given even more accurately than before. :)
No, I'm definitely not saying the current comments are not good enough.
I've got a thought of some cases, that's you give a suggestion, I've the same idea before it and included, just you don't know what I've changed because you can only see this older version.
Now I'm trying to avoid this...

What does "stage" (round) means?
     You know, I never do all kind of tasks together.
     As you see there are several previously released versions, they all means one or a few specific tasks only.
     There are 250 pages, I must warm up enough to handle them, otherwise every step would be slow.
     One round means one layer. After a round's done, you will see something under the same category is done for all tracks.

How many rounds are there?
     I don't know. Maybe 3 or 4.

Where's the pictures?
     Should be in the last round.
     I'm not sure if they can finally come out since I haven't tried Sibelius' graphic attachment...
     but you won't leave it blank finally even if I can't do it.
     You can print anything to the same side of a piece of paper for whatever times you like.

Have a plan on what's the remaining rounds are?
     It seems to have.
     I will listen to the soundtrack with this arrangement together at least once more, and also the arrangement itself once more.
     There will be a round for me to rearrange some awful positions also, to make them looks better.
     And of course one for the pictures.

"Special thanks to ayhapxìtu of Learn Na'vi."
     I'm truly touched when I typing the thanks-to list...

BTW this seems to pass the 700-day mark soon..

Kxeyo

Quote from: Ikran Ahiyìk on January 12, 2012, 09:39:56 PM
Vivace is very good.. I'm finding a place for this and now this is the best one.
I think the first part sounds OK though.. what annoys you.. tremoli again? ::) In MIDI they crash, or you're already listening to my youtube version.. I hope it's not the case.
Second part, I'm afraid I don't think the original's really calm.. or it's because pedal is missed and the supporting voice is too loud and detached, it sounds rough.. With pedal it will be smooth.

A piano simply doesn't sound like flutes and drums, alright? I know the arrangement was done correctly, I just don't like how it sounds.
No, I'm sure these sixteenth notes are too much. Whatever you like...

One rule I forgot to tell you: that is if a track not ending with a bar rest with fermata, then it will be assumed to connect the next track as nothing separated.. but attacca is a good suggestion since I've used this in Quaritch...

Avatar, Becoming One of "The People"... , bar-graph score [piano solo arrangement]
Since it's not perfect cadence and not really the end, "It's like you suddenly stop" is quite normal, just like stopping at the middle..

Yeah, but tempo is male. So it's "tempo primo". ::)

It stills sounds a bit detached in this video, but I can understand what you mean.

Maybe it's really faster, but I would expect only poco pìu mosso as Bio have the reference.. it's around 62, now's 57.

0's sounds a joke to pianist... It means the hand it referring to doesn't have to do anything for the note.

Good idea.

You mean that note is played in another voice? Then again I may tell you: Why don't you just remove the notes with a 0 in fingering? They're pointless, just distract you while playing. I don't know how many times I've told you this before. It's just making the sheets more complicated to read.

In fact the tremoli doesn't played as frequent as what it written, 3 lines is the standard representation of "tremoli to be played as frequent as you can / freely"..
You may have to even change the frequency for these free tremoli, by following the dynamic markers.

So they can be played slower? It doesn't really matter how fast to me, it sounds good after all. :P

But I should plan to add more use of soft pedal, now it only appears in this track, any ideas? :)

By just skipping through the tracks: 02-2, 4 (first page), 05-1/3, 07-2 (last page, if I'm not mistaken), 07-5/7, 09-1, 10, 11-7 (maybe), 13-1/2, 13-3 (maybe), 13-7 (first page). If I discover something else, I'll tell you.

Sorry, but what's so different about the Ver.5 preview? At first sight, I see nothing. :-\
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Ikran Ahiyìk

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 17, 2012, 11:36:59 AM

A piano simply doesn't sound like flutes and drums, alright? I know the arrangement was done correctly, I just don't like how it sounds.
No, I'm sure these sixteenth notes are too much. Whatever you like...

But there should be something, cannot leave it plain...
I think piano sounds OK for drums, especially in lower pitches, as it itself is a kind of percussion..
For the flute here.. it's trilled.. anyway I think we can't consider much on the comparison of the sound quality..

How about if I change them into triplets? ::)

Yeah, but tempo is male. So it's "tempo primo". ::)

It stills sounds a bit detached in this video, but I can understand what you mean.

Thanks..

The pause there is a bit long, yes..

Good idea.

You mean that note is played in another voice? Then again I may tell you: Why don't you just remove the notes with a 0 in fingering? They're pointless, just distract you while playing. I don't know how many times I've told you this before. It's just making the sheets more complicated to read.

Because they are built up by different voices. In piano you'll do everything by your fingers, so the same note presented separately seems meaningless, but if it's played by a band, there would be at least two instruments playing it. Back to piano, I write in this way is to reminds you don't forget they are different voices, this is important: sometimes it affects the sound quality.. If I drop it, the voice will seems to be strange as it is supposed to be continuous..

In fact I can drop the 0. When you see there's two notes in the same pitch with one of them no fingerings, you know you can ignore one of them at this instance. To specifies which one is recommended to ignore, then I write 0's.

So they can be played slower? It doesn't really matter how fast to me, it sounds good after all. :P

Sounds "slow", but it's the matter of frequency.. ::)

By just skipping through the tracks: 02-2, 4 (first page), 05-1/3, 07-2 (last page, if I'm not mistaken), 07-5/7, 09-1, 10, 11-7 (maybe), 13-1/2, 13-3 (maybe), 13-7 (first page). If I discover something else, I'll tell you.

I'll pay more attention.

Sorry, but what's so different about the Ver.5 preview? At first sight, I see nothing. :-\

It's mainly for updating all I included base on our discussion up to track 16.. the changes are only the expressions. Hard to be seen clearly, but important.

I'm keeping on wondering why you can reply so fast, but sometimes this place is dead for a few days, later another few days... ???

Tsmuktengan

Rare are those who can understand all the music technicalities you discuss here. I follow this since I am interested, but I am incapable of doing the work you two are doing.  ;)