Official Avatar Sheet music

Started by Payoang, February 13, 2010, 01:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payoang

This took way too long to release. Anyhow, there's now an official 52-page sheet music booklet you can buy on Amazon:

Avatar: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack

Sanmäkx

And that Avatar-induced leak in my bank account gets a little bit larger. Thanks for the heads up, Seabass.

Kayrìlien

Quote from: Sanmäkx on February 16, 2010, 12:18:05 AM
And that Avatar-induced leak in my bank account gets a little bit larger. Thanks for the heads up, Seabass.

This exactly. Less than two minutes between seeing this thread and clicking "Purchase".

Irayo, ma Seabass!

Kayrìlien

Tireapamtseo

Quote from: Kayrìlien on February 16, 2010, 12:32:41 AM
Quote from: Sanmäkx on February 16, 2010, 12:18:05 AM

This exactly. Less than two minutes between seeing this thread and clicking "Purchase".

Irayo, ma Seabass!

Kayrìlien
Both of these statements are true for me as well.  I can't wait to get this!

Irayo!
Ewya, srung si oeru fte tsun kivame a fì'u ke tok kea keyey mì sìngop ngengayä,
Tírey srereu nì'aw.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

So if I understand well, this is only for piano, right? Or is there anything with vocals as well? I'd like that so bad. :)

ExLibrisMortis

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on December 03, 2010, 10:16:39 PM
Gotta love them necroposts...

Sorry, I just thought it was okay in this case since it was a sticky topic....

Payoang

In less active sections (and for stickies) it's totally ok.

And yup, it's only for piano. I think there are orchestral arrangements out there though.

bommel

It says "Piano Solo" on the cover. I can play most of the stuff (more or less) although I can't play very good (started just a few month ago), so I guess it won't be the most complicated version ;)

Eyamsiyu

I did read a couple of reviews about this.  Turns out only 2 songs are the full compositions as heard on the OST, and the others have been shortened.  However, the same review also said that musically, the only thing that is watered down or changed is that, in "I See You," the key has changed from Bbm to Am, which should make the piece a LOT easier to learn (all white keys, except the leading tone, of course. ;) ).  With that said, you are getting the full musicality of the pieces, so it in and of itself is a great value.

I might get it.  Biggest issue is that I don't have a piano to practice on. :(

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ikran Ahiyìk

It's set to be a easier version, so the keys with 5 flats would be too many to beginners, and that is the most popular piece.

I think all the stuff in this board are more difficult than that.. Only 52 pages for 8 pieces?
Plltxe nìhiyìk na ikran... oe fmeri sìltsan nì'ul slivu, ngaytxoa...

See the new version with fingerings!

bommel

For me it's difficult enough so I won't complain  ;)