1 million 'likes' and kid will be called Megatron

Started by Txantslusam Skxawng, June 25, 2011, 07:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Just as the title says

Click here to read more:
http://www.facebook.com/megatronboy

He started somewhat 24 hours ago and he already got over 250.000 'likes' ! And he needs to get 1 million before 8th of December 2011 :P Piece of cake!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Seze Mune

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Yayo

Yeah, it definitely isn't a few days old. I saw this months ago and thought it was stupid. It's like the the story that I heard on the news where two children had been taken away from their parents because the parents had named them 'Adolph Hitler' and 'White Supremacy'. How could you do that to your child?  ???

EDIT: I just saw the posting date of this thread and it was around the time that I saw the group. My views however, are still valid.  ;D

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Seze Mune

Quote from: Yayo on October 07, 2011, 01:32:16 AM
Yeah, it definitely isn't a few days old. I saw this months ago and thought it was stupid. It's like the the story that I heard on the news where two children had been taken away from their parents because the parents had named them 'Adolph Hitler' and 'White Supremacy'. How could you do that to your child?  ???

EDIT: I just saw the posting date of this thread and it was around the time that I saw the group. My views however, are still valid.  ;D

I always wondered how Moon Unit and Dweezil Zappa were affected by their names.