Off-Topic > Spam

2010s obituary

(1/3) > >>

Vawmataw:
At every end of the year I have a feeling I can't explain about the past and the future. It's like a chapter that's ending and I'm looking back at what's happened to better look towards the future.

Now it's not just a year that's ending but also a whole decade. A lot happened politically, socially, environmentally but also personally. A lot of us were kids or teens and are now adults or so. Still, a lot is awaiting us for the next decade.

It's time to say bye bye to the 2010s, I guess. Let's maybe party on 2011 songs ;D

Toliman:

--- Quote from: Vawmataw on December 01, 2019, 04:35:12 pm ---Now it's not just a year that's ending but also a whole decade. A lot happened politically, socially, environmentally but also personally. A lot of us were kids or teens and are now adults or so. Still, a lot is awaiting us for the next decade.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, this is right completelly.

--- Quote from: Vawmataw on December 01, 2019, 04:35:12 pm ---It's time to say bye bye to the 2010s, I guess. Let's maybe party on 2011 songs ;D

--- End quote ---
;D ;D
Yeah, bye bye the 2010s.

archaic:
Avatar rounded off the 2000's and started out the 2010's, the 2020's will have four Avatar movies, what a decade it's going to be!

archaic:
Goodbye 2010's, it is with mixed emotions that I leave you behind. For better of worse, whatever else, you were rarely boring!

I most sincerely hope the 2020's will be a better decade, for all our sakes. It is perhaps the last decade in which humans can prevent their own extinction. I pray that it is not already too late, but fear it may be.

Toliman:
Yeah, goodbye 2010's.

--- Quote from: archaic on December 31, 2019, 07:32:15 pm ---Goodbye 2010's, it is with mixed emotions that I leave you behind. For better of worse, whatever else, you were rarely boring!

I most sincerely hope the 2020's will be a better decade, for all our sakes. It is perhaps the last decade in which humans can prevent their own extinction. I pray that it is not already too late, but fear it may be.

--- End quote ---
This!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version