... and then I woke up. (forum game)

Started by Eyamsiyu, March 08, 2010, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

I had a nice dream last night...

...well, I guess because I forgot it when I woke up
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

I had a weird dream about being in my Avatar makeup...

...and then I woke up.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Aruk Tsuken

Tsu'tey sat in front of me and told me that there was a fate worse than death...

...and then I woke up.

Eyamsiyu

I dreamed that I was in a roller coaster...

... then I woke up to this:

"You are not in Indiana anymore.  You're in North Carolina.  If there is a West Carolina, you might want to go there for some R&R after a tour in North Carolina.  Out there within the borders everything that drives, speaks, or eats wants to greet you and give the best of Southern Hospitality.  We have a kindly people called the Lumbee.  They are fond of pronouncing English words in Native American dialect and have Harley's reinforced with powerful engines.  They are very nice to meet.  As your tour guide, it is my job to make sure you see everything.  I will not succeed.  Not with all of you.  If you want to see everything, you have to have an adventurous heart.  You have GOT to have an ATV.  Best ATV #1..."

BTW, I moved.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i dreamed im bored...

...and then i wake up.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Torukä Nari

I didn't get much sleep. Then I woke up and had to survive a whole day of school.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

ZombiezuRFER

I fell asleep... then I didn't sleep... then I woke up... then I fell asleep again...
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Niwantaw

i dreamed i could bring peace

but then i woke up
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

I found out where Martin the Gecko (the GEICO gecko) was from.

Then I woke up.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

ZombiezuRFER

I was scuba diving... then i woke up and realized I haven't done that... yet.
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Niwantaw

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on May 25, 2010, 03:13:16 PM
I was scuba diving... then i woke up and realized I haven't done that... yet.
i have... .twice  :D
want to go again but...  >:( useless parents

i went scuba diving again

and then i woke up
Only mostly AWOL.

Torukä Nari

I was failing a test. Then I woke up and discovered that I'd aced it.

Torukä Nari

I was fighting a large group of enemies and having fun. Then I woke up to my normal life.

Eyamsiyu

My mac computer was working...

... and then I woke up.  :(

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

I was 4500km away from home... at ExLib's place...

... and then I woke up... still there though :D

PS: Nice DP Autakuk 'Ekong, fits your name well ;)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Aruk Tsuken

I was playing the saxophone riff of "Careless Whisper" by Wham!...

...and then I woke up.

...and then I fell back asleep and dreamt that I was playing the saxophone riff of "Careless Whisper" again.

...and then I woke up again.

Kxeyo

I wondered what Phtisis would be...

...and then I woke up.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Nawm Nantang

I had the day off school...

...then I woke up.
old gallery link?id=470[/img]

Kxeyo

I was awake...

...and then I woke up because I dreamed that I was awake.
Oe lu Kxeyo—