... and then I woke up. (forum game)

Started by Eyamsiyu, March 08, 2010, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekirä

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on September 27, 2010, 08:06:48 AM
I miss it so much... :'(
I was going to see it a third time...then when I checked for showtimes it wasn't there. :'(

I had real life Avatar friends.

........and then I woke up.

Kxeyo

Quote from: Ekirä on September 27, 2010, 02:38:45 PM

I really thought that when reading it for the first time. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Ekirä

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on September 27, 2010, 03:35:39 PM

I don't know anyone that likes Avatar like I do..... :'(

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Ekirä on September 27, 2010, 04:03:17 PM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on September 27, 2010, 03:35:39 PM

I don't know anyone that likes Avatar like I do..... :'(

That's why I want to go to a meet-up, not many Na'vi around here. hrh

I went to sleep.

...and then I woke up

Eyamsiyu

I dreamed I was being chased by the law for something I (believe) was framed for.

... and then I woke up.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

I had another nightmare. That my MUT Professor was telling me to do MacGamut because the deadline for the semester was close. So I began working on it like crazy, and missed the dealine, I freaked out.......and then I woke up.

Tsteu nantang

I went through the LONGEST DAY OF SCHOOL IN MY LIFE...
...and then I woke up, and had to do it all over again.
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Eanikran

I can play bass as good as Geddy Lee.

...then I woke up

Kxeyo

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on September 28, 2010, 10:23:17 PM
I can play bass as good as Geddy Lee.

...then I woke up

I can play bass as good as Jaco Pastorius.

...then I woke up. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eanikran

I can play bass better than both.

...then I woke up...

...from a 2-year coma.

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Txur Niftxavang

I was running from a rabid dog in a dream...    The alarm clock went off, thats when I was attacked by it, then I woke up in a sweat.         
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

I want to sleep....

... and then I woke up!

Aruk Tsuken

I dreamed that I meditated while an Indian man massaged my shoulders and said, "Hush, my friend.  Let our teachings embrace you.  May the gods be your friends and watch over you."

...and then I woke up.

Tseoä Sa'nok

I was sitting on a big rock and my soulmate, a big and mighty Ikran-Dragon-Hybrid, was lying next to me. He was asleep and I guarded his sleep.
Suddenly he opened one eye and said "I can show you how to become one of my species! It is easy. We just have to................"

and then I woke up!

Kxeyo

I wasn't here for the last 24 hours.

And then I woke up.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eanikran

I was playing Cod:BlackOps because it came out today.

.....then I woke up.  ;D

Lolet

I was sitting my hot tub with Rakan, who was reading a girlie mag. He dropped it in the water and my sister came over with a towel...

then I woke up with my cat licking my ear.

Eanikran

Lolet wasn't allowed to get on the forum during the week.
then I woke up. ;D