... and then I woke up. (forum game)

Started by Eyamsiyu, March 08, 2010, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on October 05, 2010, 05:33:00 PM
Lolet wasn't allowed to get on the forum during the week.
then I woke up. ;D

Not allowed? That still means you can do it. ::)

then I woke up.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Lolet

I was desperately running around behind my parents' backs, trying to get online...

then I woke up!!!  ;D

Eanikran

The real food always looks like the pictures in the menu.

...then I woke up.

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

I was eating a BK #9...

.......then I woke up -____-

Eanikran

I was eating a BK whopper...

...then I realized I wasn't sleeping.  ;)

'Oma Tirea

I was finishing up roundabouts of the locked threads of this forum...

...and I was half-asleep the whole time :o

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Ekirä

I was about to go to sleep.......

....and then I woke up. And decided sleep actually was a good idea.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on October 05, 2010, 05:32:01 PM
I was sitting my hot tub with Rakan, who was reading a girlie mag. He dropped it in the water and my sister came over with a towel...

then I woke up with my cat licking my ear.

Hahaha! I could really see that happening!

BTW, where you ``Sadie´´ or ``Lolet in the hot tub?

Hmmm... Rakan reading a girlie mag... *tries to visualize the situation*.

Rakan: Who is this ``Brad Pitt´´ character? His name reminds me of a hole.

And lastly, how did he fit in the hot tub? For one: he's a Na'vi. Second: I remembered from ``Imagenary Mates´´ that you described him as tall, even for a Na'vi. You must've had a really large hot tub!!!

Sorry for the ``character theft´´. I hope you don't mind  ;D

Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lolet

I was Na'vi.  :D In the dream, we fit the hot tub. I don't know how exactly, but that's how my dreams work.

The magazine part was pretty funny, I even laughed in my dream because of his sad face.  ;D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteI was Na'vi.   In the dream, we fit the hot tub. I don't know how exactly, but that's how my dreams work.

The magazine part was pretty funny, I even laughed in my dream because of his sad face.

You're not the only one having strange dreams, ma Lolet. Remember the post i made on this thread about the ``Barracks-dream´´?

Lolet

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on October 08, 2010, 03:22:06 PM
QuoteI was Na'vi.   In the dream, we fit the hot tub. I don't know how exactly, but that's how my dreams work.

The magazine part was pretty funny, I even laughed in my dream because of his sad face.

You're not the only one having strange dreams, ma Lolet. Remember the post i made on this thread about the ``Barracks-dream´´?

Did it have to do with Na'vi in barracks?  :D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Sort of. Have a look:
QuoteThe following actually happened in a dream i had once:

Spoiler
I dreamt about a village of baracks situated near a lake surronded by mountains. In this village lived kids about my age of normal height. Pretty normal, yes? The strange thing was that they would occasionally turn blue Then some soldiers showed up at the barracks and told us that we had to move and if i remembered correctly, a sudden feeling of anger came over me at the moment. Then, suddenly, me and a couple of the kids slided on our butt down something that looked like a pipeline i the middle of the forest and, if i remember correctly, a couple of the soldiers where chasing us, them sliding down the ``pipeline´´ on their butts to.

And then i woke up. And the scary thing is... it was on the night of december 27th last year, the day before i saw Avatar for the first time.

ZombiezuRFER

Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Lolet

I remember reading that! I thought it was spooky, but the pipeline thing was pretty funny.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on October 08, 2010, 03:33:01 PM
I remember reading that! I thought it was spooky, but the pipeline thing was pretty funny.

...but then you woke up.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Aruk Tsuken

I walked in part of a forest until Cenarius stopped me by placing his right hand in front of me.

...and then I woke up.

Maria TunVrrtep

I was walking through the woods and a dinosaur came up to me and asked me if I wanted a ride.  I said yes and then it tried to kill me.  So I shot it in the head with a .308 that was over my shoulder. 
... and then I woke up.

(this is a real dream that I have been having on and off for MANY years, since I was a little kid.  And yes I did know what a .308 was back then.)
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteI remember reading that! I thought it was spooky, but the pipeline thing was pretty funny.

Why did you think it was spooky  ????

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

I was a demon... it felt great, the power.  I passed a vagabong on the road and started to choke him, of the group.

... and then i woke up.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Eanikran

I'm not going to cedar point today

...then oe woke up