... and then I woke up. (forum game)

Started by Eyamsiyu, March 08, 2010, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on December 27, 2010, 11:45:48 AM
Jar Jar Binks made an apparance in the Avatar CE...

... but then I woke up.

How rwuud!

I was Jar Jar Binks...

...then Sebulba beat me up and I woke up. ;)

Kxeyo

I stood among ravers in the queue to the club.

...Yeah, I woke up. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Aruk Tsuken

I dreamt that I was standing in a room.  Tezzeret stood a few feet in front of me with his arms folded across his chest.  He looked at me and said, "Come."  I began to walk towards him, but stopped after a few steps.  He asked, "Why have you not looked deep enough into what I have told you?"  I answered, "I've been busy doing other things."

...and then I woke up.

Tsteu nantang

I was being tortured by the RDA for info on Na'vi activity. (I felt everything, it was incredibly painful.) Then i woke up fine... But pissed off.
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

I have a feeling sometimes people are in the same dreamworld... I was being chased by RDA, and then I woke op. O.O

Aruk Tsuken

I was sitting on what appeared to be a metal bench and Tezzeret was standing in front of me.  He put his right hand underneath my chin and tilted my head up until I was looking at his face.  Then, he said, "Listen.  The quest for knowledge that Jace [Beleren] and I are on has a bit to do with your mind."

...and then I woke up.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I was at school, then I woke up, realizing I still was at school.....
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niwantaw

I was turned into a burger.

...and then I was eaten.
Only mostly AWOL.

Eana Tanhì

I was dreaming one boy who I never saw before..
..and then I woke up, and next day I saw him in a bus ??? how is that possible?? I don't know who he is, I saw him for the first time in my life in the bus..
(this is a true story.. I was dreaming that 1 or 2 months ago)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Kxeyo

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on January 20, 2011, 05:24:23 PM
..and then I woke up, and next day I saw him in a bus ??? how is that possible?? I don't know who he is, I saw him for the first time in my life in the bus..

Foreshadowing. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Amaya

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 20, 2011, 05:36:59 PM

or, if it's a bus you take often, you've actually seen him on the bus before but not been aware of him consciously until your subconscious brought him up to you.  Is he cute? ;) 8)

Eanikran

Minecraft didn't run on the worst piece of software ever aside from IE, which is Java.

...then I woke up. >:(

Kxeyo

Quote from: Amaya on January 20, 2011, 06:01:07 PM

or, if it's a bus you take often, you've actually seen him on the bus before but not been aware of him consciously until your subconscious brought him up to you.  Is he cute? ;) 8)

HRH that could also be a sign of...yeah... ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

owen_thornton

i was actually getting somewhere with college, and learning Na'v
... and then i woke up XD
"and so it ended, not with a bang or a whimper, but with nightmarish howls of glee" grubbs grady
"male tomboy, running, jumping, climbing trees and putting makeup on while ur upthere" points if u know this comedian
"you can never step in the same river twice" cannae remember XD but i likes it
"yesterday is history, tomorow is a mystery, but today is a gift, thats why it is called the present" master oogway

oeyä tireaioang syaw fko Aruthey.

Aruk Tsuken

I was standing in a dry area that was near a few mountains.  Suddenly, a green Western dragon that was flying in the air landed on the ground in front of me.  After the dragon settled itself on the ground, it put one of its talons under my chin and titled my head up until I was looking at its head.  Then, it said, "Do not worry, Aruk.  The answers will come with time."

...and then I woke up.

Eanikran

Love wasn't a heartless b****.

Then I woke up.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on January 30, 2011, 07:30:20 PM
Love wasn't a heartless b****.

Then I woke up.

Fì'u! :-[ Tsaw keftxo nìtxan lu.

I was reading my book, and then I woke up 0_0 Obviously a very interesting reading.. :-X

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 21, 2011, 07:11:49 AM

hrh :D could be it, but I've never saw him again.. And yeah, he was cute if you like 10 year olds :P

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on January 31, 2011, 09:19:19 AM
Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on January 21, 2011, 07:11:49 AM

hrh :D could be it, but I've never saw him again.. And yeah, he was cute if you like 10 year olds :P

Wou...

I dreamed one of my friends (who is "masculine" straight) was feminine gay...

... and then I woke up.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch