... and then I woke up. (forum game)

Started by Eyamsiyu, March 08, 2010, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eanikran

Things were getting better.

Then I woke up.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Kxeyo

I went to bed during the next 5 minutes.

Then I woke up. Txon lefpom! :D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

i was having a great dream, and then i woke up.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tsamsiyu92

Nothing visually comprehendable.

...and then I woke up to the chemistry teacher asking me if I was sleeping.

amidoinitrite?

Eanikran

Quote from: Tsamsiyu92 on February 03, 2011, 01:57:12 PM
Nothing visually comprehendable.

...and then I woke up to the chemistry teacher asking me if I was sleeping.

amidoinitrite?
Hrhfeyl.

I was back in the summer of 2009, when I was truly happy.

...then I woke up.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteI was back in the summer of 2009, when I was truly happy.

...then I woke up.

Why can't you be happy now  :'(?
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

i was on a date with zoe saldana

then i woke up

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on February 03, 2011, 07:33:58 PM

then i woke up

Seriously, i don't blame ya. Zoë is very beautiful, very sweet and nice and very funny  ;D!

And i too have had a dream involving her. Would you like me to elaborate  ????

Eanikran

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on February 04, 2011, 01:19:23 PM

then i woke up

Seriously, i don't blame ya. Zoë is very beautiful, very sweet and nice and very funny  ;D!

I think it's like the ie.
And... is it R-rated? ::)

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on February 04, 2011, 01:21:07 PM

then i woke up

I think it's like the ie.
And... is it R-rated? ::)

Nooo  :o! No! No! No! No. No. No.  :o (How I Met Your Mother-style  :P.)

Seriously, it's SFW  :D. It's actually kinda wierd and random  :P:

I'm 100 % sure the woman in my dream was Zoë. She was practicing for her role as Neytiri. She and a dozen other people were ``rehersing´´ a scene from the movie (a bit like the trip the cast went on to Hawaii). And the were rehersing in a sandbox with toy spades and buckets in it  ???! She was wearing a Na'vi cosplay suit (the one that doesn't cover the feet, hands and head), a large Na'vi female ``necklace´´ (the ones they use to cover their breasts), much larger than what Neytiri usually wears. It appeared to be ceremonial. She also wore a long loincloth with a ``belt´´ that was strapped to her hips. I think she and the others were rehersing a Na'vi ceremony that was going to be in the movie (BTW: I haven't seen the deleted scenes yet so i can't be sure if there was a scene like this made for the movie. Please, don't spoil any suprises for me  :'(.). Then the randomness kicked in. I went to a public toilet (a toilet with booths), which had tiles on the walls :-\. Then, suddenly, Zoë was right in front of me and gave me a big bear-hug  ;D.

... And then i woke up.

Random, eh  ;D?   

Kxeyo

then i woke up

The letter is pronounced by pronouncing the letter. It's just an indicator, like when you use an ï in naïve. Nothing special. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eanikran

I didn't decide to say f*ck it and stop trying to figure out how to get these f*cking ports forwarded so they actually FUNCTION so I can run my server.

Then I woke up.

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on February 05, 2011, 05:01:36 PM
I didn't decide to say f*ck it and stop trying to figure out how to get these f*cking ports forwarded so they actually FUNCTION so I can run my server.

Then I woke up.
Some routers have features to enhance security which is more a frustration causer. Start a thread over in the computer science part with your router's brand and model and maybe there is a sollution to be found.

It's pretty simple once you learn it once.

archaic

I had this nightmare, I had this sucky job that paid practically nothing, Oh.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Aruk Tsuken

I dreamed that I was standing in a gas station and I was with three other people.  I saw a man who was 21 years old buying an alcoholic beverage up at the counter.  Some feeling that I had inside of me told me to go out, but I decided to stay in with the three other people that I was with.  Suddenly, I heard a voice say that a man was under arrest for attempting to purchase alcohol with a bastard's ID.  The man who was standing at the counter turned around, pulled out a gun, pointed it at me and shot me in the head.  I did not fall to the ground, but my vision started to become blurry.

...and then I woke up screaming.

Kxeyo

Was kostet der Fisch?

...and then I woke up. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Brainiac

Been dreaming about german homework or wuh?

I was a female superhero (don't ask. It was weird as hell) kicking everyone's ass.

And then... yeah.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Aruk Tsuken

I dreamed that I was standing in a room.  Jace Beleren was standing in front of me and he held a sheet of paper in his right hand.  He read what was on it and then he lowered it down a bit.  I saw that it was a copy of a poem that I wrote called "Truths".  Jace asked me, "Did you write this about Tezzeret?"  I answered, "Yes, I did."  Out of nowhere, Tezzeret suddenly appeared next to Jace.  He saw the copy of "Truths" in Jace's hand and said, "Give it here, Beleren."  Without any hesitation, Jace handed it to Tezzeret.  Tezzeret read it for a few seconds.  Then, he handed it to me and asked me, "Did you write this poem about me?"  I answered, "Yes."  All three of us were silent for one second.  Suddenly, Tezzeret brought both of his hands forward, grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, pulled me forward until I was close to his face and hissed, "You idiot."

...and then I woke up.