Started by Eyamsiyu, March 08, 2010, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eanikran

I didn't get that PM. then I woke up.

Ekirä

Voldemort was my friend.

And then I woke up...

Txur Niftxavang

When you dream about bad things happening, it shows your soul fighting, and that your still alive. But when you start to dream about good things, then you should start to worry.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Txur Niftxavang on March 07, 2011, 11:23:47 AM
When you dream about bad things happening, it shows your soul fighting, and that your still alive. But when you start to dream about good things, then you should start to worry.

Really? :o First time I hear that. :3 Well that's good to know for me, I'm always having nightmares! ::) Can't actually remember the last good dream I had.

Last night, my dad's apartment was dark and there were ants all over the place.. :( And then I woke up.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Ekirä on March 07, 2011, 10:26:28 AM
Voldemort was my friend.

And then I woke up...

Thank Eywa...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on March 08, 2011, 06:20:16 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on March 07, 2011, 10:26:28 AM
Voldemort was my friend.

And then I woke up...

Thank Eywa...

That's horrid!

I was throwing dead people into a hole at night...

then I woke up.  :P

Eanikran

Better keep watch on that hole, we don't want another 90002 zombies coming after us again do we? ;) ;D

'Oma Tirea

I recently had a couple of odd-ish nightmares that I won't try to describe here..

...and I woke up, where upon Txurìl Nìftxavang oeyä eltur tìtxen seyki...

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eyamsiyu

I was bi-winning...

... and then I woke up.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Eanikran

I wasn't sitting in first hour bored out of my mind trying to stay awake having another crappy day already.

Then I woke up.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on March 09, 2011, 06:57:49 AM
I wasn't sitting in first hour bored out of my mind trying to stay awake having another crappy day already.

Then I woke up.

Well, you COULD contemplate many things while sitting there.  Think about how physics applies to how your bass guitar is played.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I woke up, fell on the floor with a faceplant,

Then I woke up...again...

NotW#82

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Na'vin on March 09, 2011, 08:44:51 AM
I woke up, fell on the floor with a faceplant,

Then I woke up...again...

Ah, the faceplant  :P! A true classic  :P  ;D!
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Stranger Come Knocking

The Zombie Apocalypse started at my school and one of my teachers tried to eat my brains. :o

And then I woke up. (Thankfully)
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Kxeyo

Quote from: Tanhì Mì Ton on March 09, 2011, 02:00:16 PM
The Zombie Apocalypse started at my school and one of my teachers tried to eat my brains. :o

And then I woke up. (Thankfully)

It was Dolores Umbridge, right? ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Sіr. Ηaxalot

My hpone got a Bluescreen of Death ... and then I woke up. (true story)

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

We had an Earth Quake...which woke my ass up...
(Weird thing is, we don't usually EVER get earthquakes out here!?!?!)

NotW#82

Kxeyo

I went to bed. And travelled through space and time until I woke up again. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Aruk Tsuken

My tennis class ended up being canceled because it was raining.

...and then I woke up and was disappointed that it was only a dream.  (This actually happened.)

Eanikran

Quote from: Na'vin on March 09, 2011, 05:58:12 PM
We had an Earth Quake...which woke my ass up...
(Weird thing is, we don't usually EVER get earthquakes out here!?!?!)
Premonition much?

It was June 6, day after the last day of school.
Then I woke up.