... and then I woke up. (forum game)

Started by Eyamsiyu, March 08, 2010, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on March 18, 2011, 06:27:38 AM
Quote from: Na'vin on March 09, 2011, 05:58:12 PM
We had an Earth Quake...which woke my ass up...
(Weird thing is, we don't usually EVER get earthquakes out here!?!?!)
Premonition much?

``Hmm... premonitions... premonitions... these visions you have.´´

This line just popped up in my head when seeing the word ``premonition´´ in the previous post  ;D.

First one to tell who said it will get cookie  ;)!
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

'Oma Tirea

I had a great musical idea for my latest song...

...and then I woke up, incidentally coming here instead, trying out my new pamrelfya and ultimately failing so far >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Aruk Tsuken

I stopped having dreams where I was told that I let my thoughts escape far too easily.

...and then I woke up.  >:(

ExLibrisMortis

Aruk Tsuken

I dreamed that I was standing in part of a forest.  I recited a poem that I wrote called "One Smile Is Death".  Suddenly, a male voice behind me asked, "Are you praying, little one?"  I turned around and saw Cenarius standing in front of me.  I answered, "No.  I was reciting a poem that I wrote called 'One Smile Is Death.'"  Cenarius asked me, "Do you pray to any spirits?"  I answered, "No.  I'm not religious."  Then, he asked me, "Do you believe in any deities?"  I answered, "No, not really."  Suddenly, Cenarius put his right hand underneath my chin and titled my head up until I was looking at his eyes.  While I was looking at his eyes, it felt as if he was looking into my very soul.  After a few seconds, he asked me, "Now do you believe in any deities?"  I answered, "No.  This is just a dream."

...and then I woke up thinking, "That was weird."  ???

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

I had Inception.
...and then I woke up 5 minutes later...<claps hands> haha ;D
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Aruk Tsuken

I was standing in an area that was between two cliffs while my head was bowed down.  Sarkhan Vol walked up to me and stopped in front of me.  He placed a hand underneath my chin and tilted my head up until I was looking at him.  Then, he said, "You are fortunate to have Kalahn as your guardian."

...and then I woke up.

Eanikran

I had a weird dream where I met this girl in school, it felt like I knew her for a long time already but I couldn't place who she was. We talked and became friends and such. It was a good dream. then I woke up and had a sh*tty depressing day.

Txur Niftxavang

I wonder what it's all about.      then I woke up.    Everything is wrong, it just comes undone, and everything falls apart, and its the hardest part of waking up.         
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

archaic

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on April 24, 2011, 08:15:16 PM
I had a weird dream where I met this girl in school, it felt like I knew her for a long time already but I couldn't place who she was. We talked and became friends and such. It was a good dream. then I woke up and had a sh*tty depressing day.
As you get older you'll get more of them. A lot more.
They say that being a kid is the happiest time of your life. It sill sucks sometimes, a lot sometimes. But later life somehow manages to be even worse. Sometimes. I don't wish to depress you all, just give you a heads up.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Aruk Tsuken

I was standing in part of a forest and Eytukan was standing in front of me.  Eytukan put his right hand underneath my chin and titled my head up until I was looking at his face.  Then, he looked at me and said, "Mawey, ma tsmukan."

...and then I woke up.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I dreamed that I saw a volcano eruption in Norway(not possible) doesn't exist a volcano in Norway....
then I woke up :) :) :)
glad that I woke up, hate like that dreams
have had at least 11 as like that dreams, but different things happened

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Ikranari on June 06, 2011, 11:37:08 AM
Zombies was invading norway! then I woke up  :D
Have you been watching the movie Dead Snow? :P
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

I was dreaming that I met this girl I met online, and we both really liked eachother, and we lived happily ever after, and then I woke up.  :(

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Theyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä on June 07, 2011, 10:10:39 AM
I was dreaming that I met this girl I met online, and we both really liked eachother, and we lived happily ever after, and then I woke up.  :(

I have an inkling who that is  ::). Is it perhaps...

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Ikranari on June 08, 2011, 02:47:41 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on June 08, 2011, 02:46:01 PM
Quote from: Theyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä on June 07, 2011, 10:10:39 AM
I was dreaming that I met this girl I met online, and we both really liked eachother, and we lived happily ever after, and then I woke up.  :(

I have an inkling who that is  ::). Is it perhaps...
.....? me?  ::)

Hehe, you wish  :P!

No but seriously i think it's (is it okay if i mention her name, ma Theyl  ????)...

Aruk Tsuken

The members of Skillet showed up at the front door of my house.

...and then I woke up thinking that it was a cool dream.  :D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

I can't remember having any dreams recently. It's like i don't dream anymore  :(!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on June 17, 2011, 07:10:45 AM
I can't remember having any dreams recently. It's like i don't dream anymore  :(!
Try writing down your dreams... you maybe start with a few days of nothing, but I've writing down my dreams for 5 months now. And I've been having dreams again since a few days, so I looked in my notes seeing that the last dream I had was a month ago.....
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I have dreamed too about some girls, but that is girls who I know.
I have had dreams about 3 girls
the first girl have I had 6 dreams about
the two other girls have I had 1 dream about
I dreaming about very different things, but this dreams was a very long time ago
I think the first one was maybe 3-5 years ago. Now in this time, It have stopped
I dreaming from bad to good
na'vi dreams had I had about too

one time all we other here on the forum have finally found a location for our tribe, I was riding a horse in the dream
and one another na'vi dream was veeery weird, I was a na'vi who was running in the middle of a city, I just what the f***?

I have died in one dream, I was killed by a dinosaur, wtf? I and many other saw a dinosaur came, I think I was in a circus area, I hide in a camping car, and then the dinosaur saw me inside the camping car, It crushed the camping car, after I saw a girl was holding me around out in the ocean, the other people was probably running to the ocean to get away from the dinosaur.

And one another dream that scares me so much, I have had It a lot of times, I don't know how much times, but It scares the hell out of me. I dreaming and I have visions about it. I don't know what's going on, I see that a person going to me, very close, I think he is going to kill me, I feeling when he coming close, It scares me :( :( :( :( :( :( :(