... and then I woke up. (forum game)

Started by Eyamsiyu, March 08, 2010, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

I was sleeping and then I woke up and that wasn't the bad part! The bad part is that I needed to go to work :P
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteI have dreamed too about some girls, but that is girls who I know.
I have had dreams about 3 girls
the first girl have I had 6 dreams about
the two other girls have I had 1 dream about
I dreaming about very different things, but this dreams was a very long time ago
I think the first one was maybe 3-5 years ago. Now in this time, It have stopped

I'm guessing you dreamed about them because you were in love with them  ???  :P?

So far i've been in love three girls but AFAIK i've only had dreams about the second girl. The aforementioned third girl is the girl i'm in love with now who, even if i've never dreamed about her, i still think about a lot <3.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on June 19, 2011, 07:26:28 AM
I dreaming about very different things, but this dreams was a very long time ago
I think the first one was maybe 3-5 years ago. Now in this time, It have stopped

I'm guessing you dreamed about them because you were in love with them  ???  :P?

So far i've been in love three girls but AFAIK i've only had dreams about the second girl. The aforementioned third girl is the girl i'm in love with now who, even if i've never dreamed about her, i still think about her a lot <3.

I think so I was in love with them, expecially the first one that I dreamed 6 times about

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

QuoteI think so I was in love with them, expecially the first one that I dreamed 6 times about

Understandable  :).

Txantslusam Skxawng

I am going to bed.... so I will wake up in some hours

Lolet

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on June 19, 2011, 07:26:28 AM

I'm guessing you dreamed about them because you were in love with them  ???  :P?

So far i've been in love three girls but AFAIK i've only had dreams about the second girl. The aforementioned third girl is the girl i'm in love with now who, even if i've never dreamed about her, i still think about a lot <3.

I always have dreams about girls. Usually family members, so I don't think it's love.  ;) If I like someone I don't dream about them. Only the people I hate.  ::)

Txantslusam Skxawng

If I think about, I also had a few dreams, 3 to be exact, containing girls from my school. But I don't love them, they are my friends, but thats it. So I agree with Lolet here.

Lolet

I've had one dream with a friend in it. It was completely boring. We walked through the halls and went in the bathroom.  ::)

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay on June 21, 2011, 10:40:41 PM
I've had one dream with a friend in it. It was completely boring. We walked through the halls and went in the bathroom.  ::)
Haha, nice random dream. :)

Aruk Tsuken

I was asleep and a green Western dragon that was on a cliff was holding me upside-down in his right claw (and my right leg was the only part of my body that he held in his claw).  Tsu'tey stood in front of the dragon and Eytukan stood to Tsu'tey's right.  Tsu'tey spoke with the dragon while Eytukan was silent.  Then, Tsu'tey looked at me and asked, "Who is he?"  The dragon answered, "He is Aruk and I am his guardian."

...and then I woke up.

Txur Niftxavang

PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

I dreamt about Adolf Hitler and his wife Eva Braun, and then I woke up. 0_____________0

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I dreamt about that I was on an alien planet far away, 122 light years away. They who live on that planet, are intelligent species, an intelligent race
When I was on that planet, it was night, a quite dark, I didn't actually saw correct where I was, but it looked like I was in some kind of a building.
I we're going to step into somekind of a machine, to be transported back to Earth. It was like I was in an another dimension
The wildest dream I've ever had.

Then I suddenly, met.... I met, Sheldon Cooper(Jim Parsons) from the Big Bang Theory, what was he doing there? hahah ;D ;D

These are some lines he said to me:

"No you can't do that, you are 122 light years from Earth"
"We'll send you back to Earth"

And then I woke up, but when I woke up, I didn't actually understood what he said

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Ma Tsanten, that's really random stuff HRH  ;D!

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I had a dream some few nights ago, that I dreamt about a zombie apocalypse. We were just a few people left on planet Earth. We were a few adults, we were maybe 7 or 8 adults, I was an adult. And we had many, many children. We were living inside some kind of a castle. It looked like it was in England or Scotland. This castle was in a town. We had all the windows sealed with planks, so the zombies, didn't jumped in the windows. We were always outside, everyday, walking around in the town. But, we were inside when the dark falled. The season was winter. It was snow outside, and the kids, were playing outside in the snow.
Before I woke up, at the end of the dream, some zombies came inside the castle. We were running for our lives, and down in the basement, to the castle, long way down. Just right after that, I woke up.

It was a crazy dream

Txur Niftxavang

I don't remember too many dreams.  I remember this particular one from when I was in A-stan.   
I was in this lush feild of tall grass, rolling hills, and a ranchers fence, a wooden one.  I was with my brother.   We wanted to see whats beyond the fence, and we hop it.  For some reson I had my rifle, and my bro a shotgun. We walk along this path strewn with moss, and rock. Some Grizzly bear comes out of now where, and charges at my brother.  I yell at my brother Dan to run, anything at that point was better than being mauled. He totally ignores me and runs for the bear, shotgun in hand.  I remember seeing the bear rip my brother apart, after i unloaded my mag into it. The bear just didn't stop, no matter where my rounds hit.  I remember actually aiming for the head, two rounds hit its mark, but the bear just kept ripping my brother apart. 

I woke up, realizing it was a dream.  It felt so real, damn these dreams. I wonder they it mean.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Aruk Tsuken

A green Western dragon was on the ground in a forest while I was sitting astride its back.  The dragon said, "Stay on my back, Aruk."

...and then I woke up.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Txur Niftxavang on April 07, 2013, 08:29:00 AM
I don't remember too many dreams.  I remember this particular one from when I was in A-stan.   
I was in this lush feild of tall grass, rolling hills, and a ranchers fence, a wooden one.  I was with my brother.   We wanted to see whats beyond the fence, and we hop it.  For some reson I had my rifle, and my bro a shotgun. We walk along this path strewn with moss, and rock. Some Grizzly bear comes out of now where, and charges at my brother.  I yell at my brother Dan to run, anything at that point was better than being mauled. He totally ignores me and runs for the bear, shotgun in hand.  I remember seeing the bear rip my brother apart, after i unloaded my mag into it. The bear just didn't stop, no matter where my rounds hit.  I remember actually aiming for the head, two rounds hit its mark, but the bear just kept ripping my brother apart. 

I woke up, realizing it was a dream.  It felt so real, damn these dreams. I wonder they it mean.

Damn  :o! That's horrible  :(! But you're brother's safe and sound in IRL, right  ??? :(?