Are you searching for love?

Started by Txur’Itan, March 28, 2010, 02:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you searching for love, are you searching here?

Yes. Hetero
28 (50.9%)
Yes. Bi
4 (7.3%)
Yes. Gay
0 (0%)
No.
22 (40%)
Have Found Love here!
0 (0%)
Have Found Love elsewhere!
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 54

ShadowMainZERO

Her parents are here right now. Every time they talk about her or her boyfriend is rather unplesant. I just want my beloved to be happy so... yeah.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Eyamsiyu

You know, lyrics to a certain song comes to mind after reading this...

"You're on a mission and you're wishin'
someone could cure you're lonely condition
You're lookin for love in all the wrong places
Not fine girls just ugly faces
From frustration first inclination
Is to become a monk and leave the situation
But every dark tunnel has a lighter hope
So don't hang yourself with a celibate rope"

Ugly faces as I see it is what you are referring to: not fully committed kind of thing.  Young MC, you've got this stuff good.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Itan Atxur

In dreams you're mine!! All the time!

Yeah, Roy is great. I love "working for the man"

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txur’Itan

I hear a ton of love songs, usually about cheating hearts, wandering emotions, and break ups seem to be the domination force.

Not sure where it is coming from, but seems like musicians torture themselves for inspiration.

I definitely get more poignant after a bad break up.  
私は太った男だ。

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Tsamsiyu Atsteu on April 04, 2010, 12:39:00 PM
Yah well I still feel old so :P

I just found out last night from a friend that my now ex fiancee had been cheating on me for a while, and that his RL friends all knew. No one ever told me and the.. girl he's with now is less attractive than me. I'm not even angry anymore, just numb. I'm hoping that when I get another car and can get back into the SCA, I might have better luck with guys that actually have morals.

Are you serious??

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Sadly, yes. My perfect man... the one and only one I had ever been vulnerable around, was cheating on me for Eywa knows how long. And I just found out that a good friend is engaged... she and my other engaged friend don't even bother talking to me or replying to my emails. My SCA friends don't call or email (and I know they're active... I see them on facebook dammit!) So... I am wholly, utterly, completely alone.

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on April 10, 2010, 04:52:58 PM
Are you serious??

I just found out last night from a friend that my now ex fiancee had been cheating on me for a while, and that his RL friends all knew. No one ever told me and the.. girl he's with now is less attractive than me. I'm not even angry anymore, just numb. I'm hoping that when I get another car and can get back into the SCA, I might have better luck with guys that actually have morals.

Are you serious??
[/quote]
To live in the past is to die in the present.

ShadowMainZERO

You aren't completely alone. You still have us.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Elektrolurch

If I had never heard about you, you can count on me :)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on April 06, 2010, 06:54:15 AM
You know, lyrics to a certain song comes to mind after reading this...

"You're on a mission and you're wishin'
someone could cure you're lonely condition
You're lookin for love in all the wrong places
Not fine girls just ugly faces
From frustration first inclination
Is to become a monk and leave the situation
But every dark tunnel has a lighter hope
So don't hang yourself with a celibate rope"

Ugly faces as I see it is what you are referring to: not fully committed kind of thing.  Young MC, you've got this stuff good.

BUST A MOVEE!!! lol ... just thought I need to say that
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Tsamsiyu Atsteu on April 11, 2010, 01:52:24 AM
Sadly, yes. My perfect man... the one and only one I had ever been vulnerable around, was cheating on me for Eywa knows how long. And I just found out that a good friend is engaged... she and my other engaged friend don't even bother talking to me or replying to my emails. My SCA friends don't call or email (and I know they're active... I see them on facebook dammit!) So... I am wholly, utterly, completely alone.

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on April 10, 2010, 04:52:58 PM
Are you serious??

Are you serious??
[/quote]

Just like what Zelenal said, you do still have us. We See you. Eywa will punish your ex for what he has done.

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Ma aysmuk, oe irayo. Oel ngati kameie. :) It is comforting to know, even in the hardest of times, that I have a family that will not forsake me. Irayo, from the bottom of my txe'lan. :)

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on April 11, 2010, 04:07:38 PM
Just like what Zelenal said, you do still have us. We See you. Eywa will punish your ex for what he has done.
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Txur’Itan

Bump!

This thread may have collected some dust, but peeps may still want to yammer.

I know there have been some recent relationship events out there.

Anyone care to share?
私は太った男だ。

Tompa'Ivong

No one is truly alone, It has taken me years to learn my identity.  Tsamsiyu Atsteu, your not alone in your beliefs, I tend to be rather shamanistic, I have learned through my own experiences that I work at the primal level of energy, raw and unformed, and it takes the right mind to focus it into something that is constructive and helpful for others.  I learned alot of this when I had 2 Native American elders take me under their wing, then I learned of my other side, I am also of mostly Norse/Scandinavian blood, with a small portion of native american potentially.  As for myself, I am bipolar, but yet I do not dwell on it, I turn my energy outward and use my experiences with emotional difficulties to help others (I am highly selfless by nature, somewhat thank the military for that).  I am highly open minded, and don't favor stepping on anyone's toes, but if its something that is really morally wrong I will call it out, I'm not afraid of doing that.  I don't drink or smoke, don't own a car due to the bipolar, so a bicycle suits me well
.  I am a bit of a recluse, but hey, I work in the most people frequented area, the Front End of Walmart, I watch doors, push carts, sweep floors pretty much.  I don't mind being in the fray now that I am medicated, It helps me stay in check with reality, too easy for me to get lost in thought :P

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Kxeyey on June 19, 2010, 01:08:40 AM
aww  YEAH SHARE!!!  STARTING WITHHHH Txur'Itan  !!! :-> LOL!

Nothing has changed for me.
I am still single.

Quote from: Tompa'Ivong on June 19, 2010, 01:26:50 AM
No one is truly alone, It has taken me years to learn my identity.  Tsamsiyu Atsteu, your not alone in your beliefs, I tend to be rather shamanistic, I have learned through my own experiences that I work at the primal level of energy, raw and unformed, and it takes the right mind to focus it into something that is constructive and helpful for others.  I learned alot of this when I had 2 Native American elders take me under their wing, then I learned of my other side, I am also of mostly Norse/Scandinavian blood, with a small portion of native american potentially.  As for myself, I am bipolar, but yet I do not dwell on it, I turn my energy outward and use my experiences with emotional difficulties to help others (I am highly selfless by nature, somewhat thank the military for that).  I am highly open minded, and don't favor stepping on anyone's toes, but if its something that is really morally wrong I will call it out, I'm not afraid of doing that.  I don't drink or smoke, don't own a car due to the bipolar, so a bicycle suits me well
.  I am a bit of a recluse, but hey, I work in the most people frequented area, the Front End of Walmart, I watch doors, push carts, sweep floors pretty much.  I don't mind being in the fray now that I am medicated, It helps me stay in check with reality, too easy for me to get lost in thought :P

For some people, being on medications is not an easy thing to admit.  But it can help people with serious mental health concerns to stabilize and live a reasonably in-control life.  I know plenty of people in my own family need to be on meds, but are afraid of how it will make them seem to others.  One of my younger sisters is bi-polar, and so is my aunt, and they get very unstable under many mundane frustrations, it creates a great deal of stress for my family who has to deal with it on a regular basis.

More to the point of this thread, how goes the search for love?
私は太った男だ。

Tompa'Ivong

its hard for me, I have so many good qualities to myself, I find myself getting distracted constantly, or everything is a blur.  Not to say I'm interested, but my social shyness gets in the way in a way, and the other half of that is since cause of the shyness I often distract myself (most the time its unintentional) to keep from feeling a certain emotion, I'm slowly adapting to being around others(thank the bipolar mind for the distractability)

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.

Eyamsiyu

The search here is a fresh start, so to speak, as I have moved into a different state.  It's a slow start, as I have moved in the beginning of summer, and so far the only other girls I've met here were in the percussion section at UNCP, and also have boyfriends.

I'm not in a rush, though.

And Txur'Itan, I know what you mean as far as meds go.  I myself have a "deadly" combination of ADHD/ADD and Tourette's Symdrome (a mild case, though), so if I don't take my meds my whole day is random and sporadic.  I also tend to make very bad decisions when not on the meds either.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Tompa'Ivong

my Diagnosis of bipolar is recent, I had alot of problems with anxiety associated with bipolar, If you have anxiety/panic attacks with ADHD get it checked out, it is more of likely bipolar, I had major issues with fight or flight issues and anxiety attacks overrunning manic episodes.  Another thing to ask yourself, do you have Reoccuring dreams, or really lucid (vivid) dreams, sleeping alot, Inability to wake up early, erratic sleep cycles.

I exercise alot, I primarily push carts, that keeps me in check alot cause it burns off alot of energy.

It was somewhat hard to diagnose cause I don't have much of a depressive phase, I swing manic alot

Txur’Itan

I do sympathize, but please try to stay on topic for this thread, and start a new thread if you wish to discuss psychological treatment options.
私は太った男だ。

Eyamsiyu

Ok:

Like I said, journey starts fresh.

Elektrolurch

I am searching for love, yes. But love is something difficult for me. ;)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!