Are you searching for love?

Started by Txur’Itan, March 28, 2010, 02:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you searching for love, are you searching here?

Yes. Hetero
28 (50.9%)
Yes. Bi
4 (7.3%)
Yes. Gay
0 (0%)
No.
22 (40%)
Have Found Love here!
0 (0%)
Have Found Love elsewhere!
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 54

bommel

Quote from: The Ghost of 'Itan Atxur on June 23, 2010, 04:01:28 PM
Well I have the advantage (and disadvantage) that the person in question is a close friend. Obviously this puts me in the friend zone but if I am rejected, I know beyond a doubt we'll remain friends.
That's really a difficult situation I would be very afraid of. You could win much but also lose everything :(

Eana Tanhì

QuoteYou could win much but also lose everything

true... and that's why i hate that situations... that happend to me three times and i was always the one who said no... i hate that i'm a good friend sometimes b/c then some guys think of it in the other way... but luckily, i'm still friend with those guys, even though it wasn't pleasant at first  :-\

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 23, 2010, 04:08:18 PM
QuoteYou could win much but also lose everything

true... and that's why i hate that situations... that happend to me three times and i was always the one who said no... i hate that i'm a good friend sometimes b/c then some guys think of it in the other way... but luckily, i'm still friend with those guys, even though it wasn't pleasant at first  :-\
Love will come and go but friendship lasts forever

Eyamsiyu

Well, whatever you do, you have to make sure that if you were to pursue a relationship and if it falls apart (hopefully not!), you need to make sure you'll still be friends.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eana Tanhì

i had only one "real" boyfriend and when we broke up we were friends at first... and after we didn't see each other for a long time, it just start to be very awkward, so now we just shamely say hi to each other, nothing else...

Eyamsiyu

It was sort of the same with my last 2 girlfriends.  The first of the two, it is really awkward because we had been going out for about 6-8 months, and I had to break up with her so I could work on my audition material for college (unfortunate, I know).  The second I broke up with after 2-3 months because I was moving ~500 miles away, and I wouldn't see here ever again.

I talk to both over Facebook occasionally, but it's not the same as in person.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Eana Tanhì

i was with my boyfriend for one year and 3 months... that is really long time and he was my best friend then, so i'm really sorry that we didn't stay friends...

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Still searching, not finding. Why is it every guy that likes me is too young? LOL Seriously, this one guy just turned 19. I was all "Erm... awwkward" (I'm 25)

*sigh*
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Eyamsiyu

Maybe they like older women?  IDK how I can help you.  Maybe just keep searching.  You'll find someone.

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Srane, I suppose so, but that is a wee bit... awkward. LOL. I guess I just have to keep my chin up and keep on looking.

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 23, 2010, 09:33:10 PM
Maybe they like older women?  IDK how I can help you.  Maybe just keep searching.  You'll find someone.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

again, if you ever need anyone to talk to about anything(i'm religiously neutral) I'm always in town. :)
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tompa'Ivong

I just turned 26 myself, I am always willing to be there for anyone.  I have one of my passions, and that is the outdoors and nature

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

This is true. One of the guys I dated is now one of my closest friends. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Same with my other friends.

Quote from: bommel on June 23, 2010, 04:09:01 PM
Love will come and go but friendship lasts forever

'Ì'awn Menari

Everyone has a tirea-muntxa out there for them i hope to find mine no matter who they are ^_^.  (btw i was trying to say soul mate but it turned out as spirit-mated hrh just fyi)
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

I am my own spirit(soul) mate.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Hufwe ta'em

what im looking !!!
Me myself and I !!!

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Iawn Menari on June 23, 2010, 11:02:05 PM
Everyone has a tirea-muntxa out there for them i hope to find mine no matter who they are ^_^.  (btw i was trying to say soul mate but it turned out as spirit-mated hrh just fyi)

That sentiment is said quite frequently, and it is very beautiful and poetic, but I feel not quite realistic for everyone.  I wish it were 100% true, but I think there are those who have to work at it.  It doesn't really fall into place by accident for everyone.
私は太った男だ。

'Itan Atxur

I think in most cases you really have to work to find your soul mate, but they are out there somewhere. People generally speaking are the same. We all need to love and be loved. The trick is to find somebody who understands that on at least some level.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Elektrolurch

Quote from: The Ghost of 'Itan Atxur on June 24, 2010, 10:08:05 PM
I think in most cases you really have to work to find your soul mate, but they are out there somewhere. People generally speaking are the same. We all need to love and be loved. The trick is to find somebody who understands that on at least some level.

Sooo very right... :)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

bommel

Quote from: The Ghost of 'Itan Atxur on June 24, 2010, 10:08:05 PM

Is anybody listening?
Can you hear me when I call?
I´m shooting signals in the air
Cause I need somebody's help
I can't make it on my own
So I'm giving up myself
Is anybody listening? Listening...