Are you searching for love?

Started by Txur’Itan, March 28, 2010, 02:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you searching for love, are you searching here?

Yes. Hetero
28 (50.9%)
Yes. Bi
4 (7.3%)
Yes. Gay
0 (0%)
No.
22 (40%)
Have Found Love here!
0 (0%)
Have Found Love elsewhere!
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 54

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Txur'Itan on June 24, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Quote from: Iawn Menari on June 23, 2010, 11:02:05 PM
Everyone has a tirea-muntxa out there for them i hope to find mine no matter who they are ^_^.  (btw i was trying to say soul mate but it turned out as spirit-mated hrh just fyi)

That sentiment is said quite frequently, and it is very beautiful and poetic, but I feel not quite realistic for everyone.  I wish it were 100% true, but I think there are those who have to work at it.  It doesn't really fall into place by accident for everyone.

unfortunately that is true.   :(
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Hihihi. I'm not searching anymore ::)

After that, some people still says that learning Na'vi will bring no good to our lives.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

bommel

Quote from: Meuia te Sätìng Tstew'itan on June 25, 2010, 02:00:11 PM

After that, some people still says that learning Na'vi will bring no good to our lives.
I'm happy for you :)

'Ì'awn Menari

that's great ma tsmukan  ;D 
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Txur’Itan

Congratulations again.
私は太った男だ。

Eana Tanhì

congrats from me too  :)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

'Itan Atxur

It's now right in front of my face. All I need to do is reach out and grasp it. What's stopping me, idk know. I can't even imagine how frustrating it must me for her.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eyamsiyu

As one cartoon science teacher who drove a pretty tricked-out bus once put it, "Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!"

And no, that is NOT what she meant.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Zalorticus

I have been looking for a while, but I never really cared about it. Now I believe I have found it  ;D.
Failure is the mother of success.
Soon, we will no longer be the leaves on the wind, but the wind itself.
You don't have to be a scholar to be a leader.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Zalorticus on July 01, 2010, 10:43:06 PM
I have been looking for a while, but I never really cared about it. Now I believe I have found it  ;D.

Congratulations ::) :)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 02, 2010, 01:33:11 AM
Quote from: Zalorticus on July 01, 2010, 10:43:06 PM

Congratulations ::) :)

Indeeed! Congrats! It's really nice to see that much people starting to move into a relationship.

P.S. Thanks everyone for your support in my lovings :D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eyamsiyu

Well, I've reached the point when I really am looking now.  I'm tired of being alone at this point.  Music is great to love, but I love people too, especially those if the female kind.

Time to open up my availability.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 02, 2010, 08:23:21 PM
Well, I've reached the point when I really am looking now.  I'm tired of being alone at this point.  Music is great to love, but I love people too, especially those if the female kind.

Time to open up my availability.

Good luck ma tsmukan!

PS: Oh! I'm starting to think a lot of us are getting in relationships.... maybe we should add "Already found it (here)" and "Already found it (elsewhere)" to the poll choices?

Txur Niftxavang

Yes, but I do not search... Hmm, I'm shy, soft spoken, once I get to know ppl I come out , I think I'm just careful. Maybe too careful?  Idk... Trust issues, and idk if a female would like too even know I have PTSD.  
I'm waiting until a female finds me, or chooses me...  Sadly I've never really felt "love" i'm not sure if I know how to share, it's like a never ending void. Mission first kinda thing...    
I've heard that I'm a nice guy, but they never get that close, or I just don't see it, because I'm wrapped up in my ways. I've never shared feelings to a female, or otherwise it's too late.  Tell me that there is a female for me Eywa?     Pleeaaaassseeeeeee!   ???  :'(.  I do not want a girlfriend... I want a life partner... Once mated that's it, forever together!    
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Txur Niftxavang

I'm tired... The way I feel... Only a song could describe the feeling.   

Bruce Springsteen- Dancing in the Dark 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 02, 2010, 09:11:27 PM
Yes, but I do not search... Hmm, I'm shy, soft spoken, once I get to know ppl I come out , I think I'm just careful. Maybe too careful?  Idk... Trust issues, and idk if a female would like too even know I have PTSD.  
I'm waiting until a female finds me, or chooses me...  Sadly I've never really felt "love" i'm not sure if I know how to share, it's like a never ending void. Mission first kinda thing...    
I've heard that I'm a nice guy, but they never get that close, or I just don't see it, because I'm wrapped up in my ways. I've never shared feelings to a female, or otherwise it's too late.  Tell me that there is a female for me Eywa?     Pleeaaaassseeeeeee!   ???  :'(.  I do not want a girlfriend... I want a life partner... Once mated that's it, forever together!    

you may just be my male twin in this aspect o.O...though i'm not too sure about the PTSD...what is that btw? 

only difference is i'm looking for either a boyfriend or girlfriend.  testing the waters you could say...i've felt feelings for boys but have also been attracted to women as well.  when i find a mate then yes i want it to be a permanent thing (i don't like to use the word husband or wife it doesn't sound so everlasting).
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: I'awn Menari on July 02, 2010, 09:24:39 PM
Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 02, 2010, 09:11:27 PM
Yes, but I do not search... Hmm, I'm shy, soft spoken, once I get to know ppl I come out , I think I'm just careful. Maybe too careful?  Idk... Trust issues, and idk if a female would like too even know I have PTSD.   
I'm waiting until a female finds me, or chooses me...  Sadly I've never really felt "love" i'm not sure if I know how to share, it's like a never ending void. Mission first kinda thing...   
I've heard that I'm a nice guy, but they never get that close, or I just don't see it, because I'm wrapped up in my ways. I've never shared feelings to a female, or otherwise it's too late.  Tell me that there is a female for me Eywa?     Pleeaaaassseeeeeee!   ???  :'(.  I do not want a girlfriend... I want a life partner... Once mated that's it, forever together!     

you may just be my male twin in this aspect o.O...though i'm not too sure about the PTSD...what is that btw? 

only difference is i'm looking for either a boyfriend or girlfriend.  testing the waters you could say...i've felt feelings for boys but have also been attracted to women as well.  when i find a mate then yes i want it to be a permanent thing (i don't like to use the word husband or wife it doesn't sound so everlasting).

So you say that you're not a fan of marriage, but are open for relationships?  I respect that.

'Ì'awn Menari

I'm a fan of marriage, i want to get married.  i just don't like the words husband and wife, that can break so easily.  the word mate sounds more eternal than those two. 
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: I'awn Menari on July 02, 2010, 09:30:53 PM
I'm a fan of marriage, i want to get married.  i just don't like the words husband and wife, that can break so easily.  the word mate sounds more eternal than those two. 

I see... Once again, I respect that.  And I actually agree with that.