Are you searching for love?

Started by Txur’Itan, March 28, 2010, 02:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you searching for love, are you searching here?

Yes. Hetero
28 (50.9%)
Yes. Bi
4 (7.3%)
Yes. Gay
0 (0%)
No.
22 (40%)
Have Found Love here!
0 (0%)
Have Found Love elsewhere!
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 54

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Txur Niftxavang

You know, I dnt want to get married, they seen to drastically change ppl, like one day you are in love, then you have a fam, then it's all about obligations, then ppl grow apart. Which happened with a friend, we grew apart.    P.T.S.D.   Post. Traumatic. Stress. Disorder.  Google it.   I knew a girl once...  It was puppy love though, 6yrs ago, then she just stopped talking to me, then I saw her with another. It broke my heart, because I knew she deserved better, that guy was a SOB!  He used her for you know what... B*****d!   I'm for marrage, but it seems more of a conviencence of sorts for couples these days... Like they are lying to eachother and denying it...    I would rather be mated for life, than to be married though.  Maybe a tattoo for the relationship instead of a ring?  
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 02, 2010, 09:37:56 PM
You know, I dnt want to get married, they seen to drastically change ppl, like one day you are in love, then you have a fam, then it's all about obligations, then ppl grow apart. Which happened with a friend, we grew apart.    P.T.S.D.   Post. Traumatic. Stress. Disorder.  Google it.   I knew a girl once...  It was puppy love though, 6yrs ago, then she just stopped talking to me, then I saw her with another. It broke my heart, because I knew she deserved better, that guy was a SOB!  He used her for you know what... B*****d!   I'm for marrage, but it seems more of a conviencence of sorts for couples these days... Like they are lying to eachother and denying it...    I would rather be mated for life, than to be married though.  Maybe a tattoo for the relationship instead of a ring? 

Dude, this is NOT what marriage is.  This really does suck for her.  I'm not saying you should steal her from him, but you should really tell her that she needs to get out of that relationship.

Anyway, I'd love the idea and challenge of marriage.  because it is hard, and it does change the idea of love.  You get through the crap of it all, and you just come out stronger.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Just remember Dane Cook's words at the least: "DON'T CHEAT!  'Cause that s*** comes back to get ya!"

But this isn't a cheat thread.  Nor is it a marriage thread either.  It is a love search thread.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Txur Niftxavang

Yea, after I got back from my deployment was just hell, I tried to make contact with her, but she never answered...  I wonder if she cared if I am still alive.  I spent three months in Hawaii, I met her, we had fun...  Then deployment for 4months+. Here I am now, just alone, and depressed. Thus was after she met that SOB.    One day I called, she actually picked up the phone, she told me I wasn' t the same person before my deployment. Huh... Tell me something I don't know?  My mom told me that when I visited her also, they tell me I'm high strung, and always jumpy... I guess I have more energy than most, especially in bed. Lol

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

'Ì'awn Menari

awwwwww poor tsmukan   :(*hugs*
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: I'awn Menari on July 03, 2010, 07:05:20 PM
awwwwww poor tsmukan   :(*hugs*

Hahahaaa! Thanks ma sumke, that made my night!   ;D  :D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 03, 2010, 07:03:12 PM
My mom told me that when I visited her also, they tell me I'm high strung, and always jumpy

Well, when you've been around mortars and lethal explosions for four months, people CANNOT expect you to be the same.  If they are, they are expecting too much.  War changes people.  I know this, and you CERTAINLY know this.  I'm sure they knew it, but if they didn't expect it, then they are being ignorant of the phrase they know.  I hope things simmer down.

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 03, 2010, 07:03:12 PM
I guess I have more energy than most, especially in bed. Lol

I can see the Marine ads now: join us, and not only will you get a monthly stipend and awesome abs, but your girl will sure appreciate you doing so after a couple days in bed. ;)

Txur Niftxavang

Ahaha! Yea... Hey, I started using the p90x, it works, and I hope you try it. Everything you need, it's even better than my bc training exercises.  Cardio, muscle confusion, diet, and only in three months.   

Yea, ppl do expect too much, but I cannot blame my mom... She still thinks I'm her baby. Lol, if only she could fathom what mI've done to survive. She'd be a different person too.

'Ì'awn Menari

Mothers will always think that about their young (hopefully i won't be as bad with my kids hrh). it's just motherly instinct i guess...idk.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Mothers will protect.  Fathers these days honestly don't do s***, or at least, most do not.  There are a rare few who actually choose to do what a father needs to do: care when they are young, and toughen up when they grow old.  Some stay soft, others are hard from the beginning, and still others just choose not to be there.  Yeah, they love a lot (sarcastically rolls his eyes).

I was lucky to be raised by one of the few who knew how to be a father.  He wasn't though, so I wonder how the hell I got one.

This has gone on way too long...

I honestly can't wait to do a couple of things related to this here. 1) Meet people on these forums, to form an even more awesome family-like love, and 2) start college in the fall, so I may possibly find love where I am.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 03, 2010, 08:20:40 PM
Mothers will protect. 

I honestly can't wait to do a couple of things related to this here. 1) Meet people on these forums, to form an even more awesome family-like love, and 2) start college in the fall, so I may possibly find love where I am.

Granted there are some mothers taht won't do S*** however it's the mother that carries you for nine months, gives birth and raises you, sometimes on her own, other times with a jerk and possibly abusive husband...but they try.  my parents are divorced but my dad does try to see me, and i gained a loving step-dad too who's been around since i was a very little girl so i'm lucky there.

for the college thing...i hear you on that one ma 'eylan ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

I unfortunately have two specific requirements: 1) Like Avatar, hopefully to the extent of being on the fan-base, and 2) must love the works of Red Hot Chili Peppers.  The second can have some lee-way, but the first is an absolute.  If she's not a fan, I don't think we'd get along at all.

Txur Niftxavang

Well, my father left, so I know how many feel, and I will never put that kind of torture on my kids, and my mate. I would die for them.

'Ì'awn Menari

same with me; threaten my kids, my Goddess daughter, my friends, family,  or my mate you've just angered momma wolf, and once she learns how to fight you're in trouble  ::)
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

'Itan Atxur

Damn. Frustrating vacation. Started INFINITLY better than expected and ended... exactly as expected

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE