Are you searching for love?

Started by Txur’Itan, March 28, 2010, 02:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you searching for love, are you searching here?

Yes. Hetero
28 (50.9%)
Yes. Bi
4 (7.3%)
Yes. Gay
0 (0%)
No.
22 (40%)
Have Found Love here!
0 (0%)
Have Found Love elsewhere!
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 54

'Itan Atxur

I don't believe that. I think that in many cases love finds you but I also think that you can actively seek out love.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Col Quaritch

I have found in my life is when you finaly stop looking is when it finds you, and if your too dense you will never see it and it passes you by other wise wham bam pow your in love and you are in the clouds and cant think right for those first few weeks. And if your the real luck ones you will keep that feeling even after getting married Mrs Q and I are approaching 5 years together and yet it feels barely 1 I still fell like we are working on still being the young bride and groom we'er giddy and have our heads in the clouds with each others love all the time. I'll stop now dont want people to think the Col is soft.

Elektrolurch

Well... I'm also lookin for some kinda love. ;)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Eana Tanhì

you look really macho on that pic  ;)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Elektrolurch

Txur’Itan

Looking for love, and love finding you.

I hear much about this, but the reality is a significantly diverse collection of life experiences leading up to the way it ends up in your life.  What works for you may not work for everyone else, and vise versa. 

While good advice on the surface, our advice could use a bit more polish to help those who struggle a bit.  Allow me to kick this off with my observations, and feel free to throw some opinions into the mix, but I can say that each of these situations exist, if not in my life, then in the lives of others I know very well. 

私は太った男だ。

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Col Quaritch on March 30, 2010, 12:02:33 PM
I have found in my life is when you finaly stop looking is when it finds you, and if your too dense you will never see it and it passes you by other wise wham bam pow your in love and you are in the clouds and cant think right for those first few weeks. And if your the real luck ones you will keep that feeling even after getting married Mrs Q and I are approaching 5 years together and yet it feels barely 1 I still fell like we are working on still being the young bride and gro om we'er giddy and have our heads in the clouds with each others love all the time. I'll stop now dont want people to think the Col is soft.

Too late! The truth was out well before this topic!!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Hufwe ta'em on March 30, 2010, 06:12:31 AM
You cant find love, Love find you

Srane! Exactly! Which is why you should have confindence and believe that there is someone out there who Sees you!  :)

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on March 30, 2010, 04:05:18 PM
Quote from: Hufwe ta'em on March 30, 2010, 06:12:31 AM
You cant find love, Love find you

Srane! Exactly! Which is why you should have confindence and believe that there is someone out there who Sees you!  :)

So very true ...

Eana Tanhì

QuoteQuote from: Eana Tanhì on Today at 10:11:03 am
you look really macho on that pic 

Hm? On what pic?

I was talking to Col Quaritch  ;)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Elektrolurch

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Well there is a cute guy at the sprint phone store... I've been awkwardly flirting with him. He asked me to come in alone, if my aunt (who is trying to get sprint but having issues) can't. :) I gave him my number, saying that since my aunt is usually at work, he could call me instead.
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Niawve Mokri

OOOHH!!! Sounds like he Sees you!

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tsamsiyu Atsteu on March 30, 2010, 04:18:20 PM
Well there is a cute guy at the sprint phone store... I've been awkwardly flirting with him. He asked me to come in alone, if my aunt (who is trying to get sprint but having issues) can't. :) I gave him my number, saying that since my aunt is usually at work, he could call me instead.

Congratulations if things work out.  ;D
私は太った男だ。

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

I hope so! He's very nice. I just stink at flirting lol.

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on March 30, 2010, 04:19:57 PM

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tsamsiyu Atsteu on March 30, 2010, 04:41:39 PM

Even if you were an expert at it.  Not every guy is necessarily good at reading signals.  If you get impatient, or discouraged, start getting blunt, and straight forward.
私は太った男だ。

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Well he smiles at me a lot, and makes lots of eye contact, and told me to stop in... alone. I think he's interested? :P I'm not good at reading signals either, to be honest lol!

Quote from: Txur'Itan on March 30, 2010, 04:48:30 PM

Even if you were an expert at it.  Not every guy is necessarily good at reading signals.

Niawve Mokri

You don't really have to flirt to get a guys attention. Just be yourself and be real nice. Maybe add your most beautiful smile.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tsamsiyu Atsteu on March 30, 2010, 04:49:56 PM
Well he smiles at me a lot, and makes lots of eye contact, and told me to stop in... alone. I think he's interested? :P I'm not good at reading signals either, to be honest lol!

Even if you were an expert at it.  Not every guy is necessarily good at reading signals.

Guys are not wired like girls.  A guy who smiles a lot at the register, may not be able do it as much when he is off the clock.  I'd say try to meet somewhere away from the store.

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on March 30, 2010, 04:50:56 PM
You don't really have to flirt to get a guys attention. Just be yourself and be real nice. Maybe add your most beautiful smile.

This is very true, if a guy is going to notice you, you just have to be in his line of sight.  Flirting, gets misread at times.
私は太った男だ。

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

He put the phone on mute/speaker while working on my aunt's issue so we could talk, mentioned his days off. Stayed near me when we were on the sales floor too. Next I see him I'll ask how his weekend went. I plan to also wear a skirt... I NEVER wear those. :P

Quote from: Txur'Itan on March 30, 2010, 04:52:57 PM
Quote from: Tsamsiyu Atsteu on March 30, 2010, 04:49:56 PM

Even if you were an expert at it.  Not every guy is necessarily good at reading signals.

Guys are not wired like girls.  A guy who smiles a lot at the register, may not be able do it as much when he is off the clock.  I'd say try to meet somewhere away from the store.

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on March 30, 2010, 04:50:56 PM

This is very true, if a guy is going to notice you, you just have to be in his line of sight.  Flirting, gets misread at times.