Off-Topic > Spam

(1/18) > >>

Lynxcat:
Kaltxì ma frapo! I came up with an idea that might be fun in the spam section. I was wondering what are some of you favorite screenshots from the film Avatar? - Just spam your favorite pictures, or new cool film screenshots you've found! I've found a bunch of really cool film screenshots that I like, and maybe you guys might like them as well.  :) So here's some photos and please don't be afraid to add more to the thread at any time! I'm interested to see more if you have any.  :)

Toliman:
My favourite:

[img width=700]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/jamescameronsavatar/images/f/fe/View_on_Moons.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1280?cb=20100427083519/img]

Lynxcat:

--- Quote from: Toliman on April 30, 2018, 09:44:58 am ---My favourite:

--- End quote ---

Very beautiful!!  :) Pandora is an amazing planet- it's hard to believe that its fictional  ;D

archaic:

--- Quote from: Lynxcat on April 30, 2018, 11:03:46 am ---Pandora is an amazing planet- it's hard to believe that its fictional  ;D

--- End quote ---
^This, so this.^

I'm tempted to put up a modded image, not sure that's OK in this thread.

Lynxcat:

--- Quote from: archaic on April 30, 2018, 01:18:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: Lynxcat on April 30, 2018, 11:03:46 am ---Pandora is an amazing planet- it's hard to believe that its fictional  ;D

--- End quote ---
^This, so this.^

I'm tempted to put up a modded image, not sure that's OK in this thread.

--- End quote ---

That's ok! Anything Avatar related in pictures hrh  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version