Awesomeness is a new forum game. (Forum Game)

Started by Kxeyo, November 04, 2010, 01:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

Awesomeness are toe socks. And my leaking grammar skills.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on November 19, 2010, 09:02:58 PM

Awesomeness is Ngawng & Le'eylan together :D

This is awesomeness!! Congrats Le'eylan!

Awesomeness is my friend staying over for the weekend.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

Awesomeness is sleeping in on a Saturday.... ::)

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Ekirä

Eanikran

awesomeness is a large cafe mocha from Tim Hortons :D

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Kxeyo

Awesomeness is ordering a pizza after midnight because you're hungry. ;D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Le'eylan

Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Txepä Tsyal

Awesomeness is brutally murdering your alarm clock after staying up way too late on the forum ::)
New personal modo:

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Did it beep to death? :P Awesomeness is unexpected events. ::)

Eyamsiyu

Le'eylan

Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Brainiac

awesomeness is laying off work for a week to go live with your loved one.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Quote from: Brainiac on November 21, 2010, 06:59:08 AM
awesomeness is laying off work for a week to go live with your loved one.

Aww That IS awesome. :D

Awesomeness is being a Musician. :D

Kxeyo

Awesomeness is forgetting about everything...and just sitting here, with her.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eyamsiyu

Eanikran

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eyamsiyu