Awesomeness is a new forum game. (Forum Game)

Started by Kxeyo, November 04, 2010, 01:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

Awesomeness is meeting John Lennon. Although he's dead. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Txepä Tsyal

New personal modo:

Eyamsiyu

Awesomeness is my friend's HP fanfic.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on November 21, 2010, 04:39:41 PM
Awesomeness is my friend's HP fanfic.

I want to read it. ;D

Although I've never read HP fanfic before....dunno why.....

Eyamsiyu

OMG!!! I just realized I spelled HARRY wrong!! Ekirä, edit the post! We can't taint his name!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Ekirä

Eyamsiyu

Awesomeness is being able to fix a typo with teamwork!

Lolet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on November 21, 2010, 05:17:27 PM
OMG!!! I just realized I spelled HARRY wrong!! Ekirä, edit the post! We can't taint his name!

Que?! Harry Potter fans?  :o

Ekirä

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'itan on November 21, 2010, 09:47:10 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on November 21, 2010, 05:17:27 PM

Que?! Harry Potter fans?  :o

HP was my fandom before Avatar came along. <3

Lolet

Ekirä

Lolet

I must confess... I can't stand him. While others were reading HP, I was reading Redwall.

Ekirä

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'itan on November 21, 2010, 10:05:59 PM
I must confess... I can't stand him. While others were reading HP, I was reading Redwall.

HRH I hated Redwall. XD

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Ahh! ::)

Lolet

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Lolet

Aruk Tsuken

Ekirä

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'itan on November 21, 2010, 10:46:31 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on November 21, 2010, 10:06:47 PM

HRH I hated Redwall. XD

QUE?!

It might have had something to do with the fact it was some guy reading it to my class at school. Soooo booooring.....