Main Menu

Boredom.

Started by Tirea Aean, July 08, 2010, 07:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Aean

Eyamsiyu

"No you may not eat me!"

*attacks with a bow(tsko), two arrows (meswizaw) and a knife.*

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tompa'Ivong

munge oeyä tukru  8)

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Rain

Rä'ä yom oeyä key!!
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

kyle katarn

heh, Tirea, get bored more often! i like it!  8)

kewnya txamew'itan

Not if I eat it first! *proceeds to chew his own face off*
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Tirea Aean

Quote from: kemeoauniaea on July 09, 2010, 04:10:30 AM

HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: kemeoauniaea on July 09, 2010, 04:10:30 AM

It Hungers

Someone else posted it first here somewhere.  I blame him for me knowing about it.

Étienne

Tirea Aean

Eyamsiyu

Wow... You obviously need stuff to do.  This is ALMOST worth the time.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 09, 2010, 12:52:50 PM
Wow... You obviously need stuff to do.  This is ALMOST worth the time.

eh.

Eyamsiyu

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I have some boredom to share also, I decided to make a "Na'vi" in spore if you could call it that. Don't expect a great piece of art, spore has its limitations after all  :) (The sound gets out of sync at some point but it doesn't really matter with no voices)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Lolet

In a fight between a taco, a vampire, a smurf, a cool kid, and Jake Sully blindfolded, who would win?

Eyamsiyu

That's not even a question:

Lolet

BUT HOW?!

Such fierce opponents!

Eyamsiyu

Taco gets eaten, vampire gets decapitated, smurf gets squashed, and the cool kid loses his smoothness to Jake's ripped abs.

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!