Ok, some "self-promotion" of sorts.

Started by Eyamsiyu, January 31, 2010, 10:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

Remember the whole Kanye West fiasco when Taylor won the award a few months ago?  well, Taylor just won TWO awards in one day, and there was no Kanye West to be seen!

I've taken the liberty to start something to celebrate this: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=278510593541&ref=nf

This is History in the making!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

Nume fpi sänume

Kxani

Txonyä'ite

Thats really cool Atakuk'Ekong and I'm gonna let you finish, but the "kanye interruption" fan page is best fan page of all time!

Txur Txe’lan

Quote from: Txonyä'ite on February 06, 2010, 12:23:04 AM
Thats really cool Atakuk'Ekong and I'm gonna let you finish, but the "kanye interruption" fan page is best fan page of all time!
:D i see what you did there. *became a fan*

Eyamsiyu

Well, in the end it will hopefully stop stuff like this:

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch