Previous topic - Next topic

Eanikran

mine is
-minefield(firefox)
-opera
-Atomic browser (ipod)

-----------Everything else below this line SUCKS--------------

-All other browsers

-----------Everything below this line is worth less than a steaming pile of Nantang crap-------------

-Internet "f***s up everything on your computer" Explorer

:D

Ekirä

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on December 22, 2010, 05:34:24 PM
mine is
-minefield(firefox)
-opera
-Atomic browser (ipod)

-----------Everything else below this line SUCKS--------------

-All other browsers

-----------Everything below this line is worth less than a steaming pile of Nantang crap-------------

-Internet "f***s up everything on your computer" Explorer

:D

Mwahahahaha DIE Internet Explorer!

Kxeyo

Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on December 22, 2010, 05:06:06 PM

Opera and Safari fail...don't ask why its there. ::)

I've always been Opera user. It works. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eanikran

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on December 22, 2010, 05:58:01 PM
Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on December 22, 2010, 05:06:06 PM

Opera and Safari fail...don't ask why its there. ::)

I've always been Opera user. It works. :P
Same, I switched to fox/minefield over the summer though cause in some cases opera would cause problems with flash ::)

Ekirä

Eanikran

Kxeyo

May be true, but I'd never use Chrome. NEVER.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eanikran

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on December 22, 2010, 06:05:18 PM
Oe used it for a while, but I liked Fox and opera a ton better. chrome took up too much memory and it was a bit too simple for me :P

Kxeyo

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on December 22, 2010, 06:06:54 PM
Oe used it for a while, but I liked Fox and opera a ton better. chrome took up too much memory and it was a bit too simple for me :P

Ever thought why it takes so much memory? I don't want to sound rude, hey all you Chrome users, don't listen to me, but it all makes sense.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on December 22, 2010, 06:11:46 PM

Ever thought why it takes so much memory? I don't want to sound rude, hey all you Chrome users, don't listen to me, but it all makes sense.
My Chrome is happy. :D

Kxeyo

Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on December 22, 2010, 06:17:09 PM
Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on December 22, 2010, 06:11:46 PM

My Chrome is happy. :D

As long as you are happy, use it. I don't like it.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eyamsiyu

I actually use a combination of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.  I'm really going to just use Firefox eventually...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on December 22, 2010, 06:46:29 PM
I actually use a combination of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.  I'm really going to just use Firefox eventually...

Smartest decision you could make. ::)

I still say death to Safari. Slowest browser on the planet.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Ekirä on December 22, 2010, 06:51:10 PM

Not the reason why I'm dropping it.  I've heard it's the easiest browser to get hacked...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Kxeyo

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on December 22, 2010, 06:52:48 PM

Not the reason why I'm dropping it.  I've heard it's the easiest browser to get hacked...

HRH do you know how many Firefox users are out there? A nice target for hackers.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on December 22, 2010, 06:55:31 PM

HRH do you know how many Firefox users are out there? A nice target for hackers.

I think when this was said, it wasn't talking about how many people use the program.  ;) of course, maybe the reason why it's easiest to get hacked through is because not as many people use it, so they don't think to update it... ;)

Eanikran

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on December 22, 2010, 06:57:18 PM
Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on December 22, 2010, 06:55:31 PM

I think when this was said, it wasn't talking about how many people use the program.  ;) of course, maybe the reason why it's easiest to get hacked through is because not as many people use it, so they don't think to update it... ;)
Oe still think IE is the easiest window for hackers to open. After all, you don't see thousands of 'download the *insert name of scam website here* toolbar(which is spyware) now!' ads for anything but IE :P

Kemaweyan

Internet Explorer is the program for downloading Firefox ;D
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Kxeyo

Quote from: Kemaweyan on December 22, 2010, 07:23:13 PM

I have to agree. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eanikran

Quote from: Kemaweyan on December 22, 2010, 07:23:13 PM
hahahahahah, 'tis true  ;D ;D