the browser on DS(DSorganize)
crap
the browser on my blackberry
more crap
Internet Exploder

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

So true.

Ekirä

Firefox pwns ALL. And that includes YOU, Chrome and IE.

MIPP

Not that true. Chrome and Firefox are both good, I prefer Chrome as it is the simplest browser I have ever seen. It is beautiful and faster than FF.
Na'vi for beginners | Dict-Na'vi.com

Hufwe lìng io pay, nìfnu slä nìlaw.
Loveless, Act IV.

MIPP

AM I seeing IE on the list?! Does it even deserves a place there?!

Loveless, Act IV.

Ekirä

I agree with you, ma MIPP. On IE. But Chrome is nothing compared to Firefox....it's so delicate! Crashes all the time. Firefox is so stable. ::)

MIPP

Quote from: Ekirä on December 22, 2010, 02:30:29 PM
I agree with you, ma MIPP. On IE. But Chrome is nothing compared to Firefox....it's so delicate! Crashes all the time. Firefox is so stable. ::)

My Chrome has never crashed, however when I use Firefox, it crashes sometimes.

IE-ri, I tried once to remove it, but my PC crashed after it  ;D Damnit Windows!

Loveless, Act IV.

Ekirä

Quote from: MIPP on December 22, 2010, 02:34:09 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on December 22, 2010, 02:30:29 PM

My Chrome has never crashed, however when I use Firefox, it crashes sometimes.

IE-ri, I tried once to remove it, but my PC crashed after it  ;D Damnit Windows!

My Firefox never crashes. And it's fast, user-friendly, customizable....a better browser has yet to be made.

And I just dare an IE lover to come to this thread. ;D

Tirea Aean

Survey results for Linux best browser:

bommel

I had reinstalled WIndows 2000 on some really oldschool computer and visited my blog (Wordpress). Holy crap, the Internet Explorer 5.5 did make a piece of sh*t of it! Because the machine is too slow for FIrefox I am using Opera (the only thing I like better with Opera is the mouse gesture stuff)

Tirea Aean

but really:

Chrome is not THAT bad of a browser. its a close second to Firefox imo. I already listed my hierarchy of browsers in the first post.

Ekirä

Sran, if I had to give up Firefox I would undoubtedly switch to Chrome.

Anyway, does anyone use Safari? IMO it's worse than IE....

bommel

Quote from: Ekirä on December 22, 2010, 02:46:50 PM
Sran, if I had to give up Firefox I would undoubtedly switch to Chrome.

Anyway, does anyone use Safari? IMO it's worse than IE....
I use it on my Mac. The only trouble I have is that Flash tends to take a long time on its first startup (and sometimes just crashes)
Shame on Adobe :(

MIPP

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 22, 2010, 02:41:44 PM
but really:

Chrome is not THAT bad of a browser. its a close second to Firefox imo. I already listed my hierarchy of browsers in the first post.

I shall remain faithful to Google Chrome as long as it does not disappoint me. I started surfing on the web with IE aka piece of s***. Then, I changed to Opera. Then I met Firefox and I started using it, however Opera was, for me, better. Then I met Chrome and I don't want anything else  ;D It is just amazing: I don't need to type "www.google.com" to search, I may write what I'm looking for in the URL bar. Using the TAB I can search in many places. It is fast, damned fast. It is simple and beautiful. You don't have any kind of toolbar so it's easier to visualize the page you're on. You don't have a "status bar", so when you go to a website you'll see the "90% load" and that stuff but when it reached the 100% it disappears. It is just... awesome.

P.s. Safari? I have it installed. It is beautiful but I don't like it.

Loveless, Act IV.

Ekirä

Quote from: MIPP on December 22, 2010, 02:50:20 PM
but really:

I shall remain faithful to Google Chrome as long as it does not disappoint me. I started surfing on the web with IE aka piece of s***. Then, I changed to Opera. Then I met Firefox and I started using it, however Opera was, for me, better. Then I met Chrome and I don't want anything else  ;D It is just amazing: I don't need to type "www.google.com" to search, I may write what I'm looking for in the URL bar. Using the TAB I can search in many places. It is fast, damned fast. It is simple and beautiful. You don't have any kind of toolbar so it's easier to visualize the page you're on. You don't have a "status bar", so when you go to a website you'll see the "90% load" and that stuff but when it reached the 100% it disappears. It is just... awesome.

In Firefox you don't need to type google.com to search, either. You can just type "Na'vi" in the URL bar and it'll search Google. :P And I can't agree with the beautiful--I find the layout confusing.

Safari is sooooo slooooow. It takes FOREVER to load anything.

MIPP

Quote from: Ekirä on December 22, 2010, 02:54:08 PM
but really:

In Firefox you don't need to type google.com to search, either. You can just type "Na'vi" in the URL bar and it'll search Google. :P And I can't agree with the beautiful--I find the layout confusing.

-.- Chrome's layout is more beautiful and simpler than Firefox's.

Loveless, Act IV.

bommel

Tirea Aean

Quote from: MIPP on December 22, 2010, 02:55:40 PM
but really:

I shall remain faithful to Google Chrome as long as it does not disappoint me. I started surfing on the web with IE aka piece of s***. Then, I changed to Opera. Then I met Firefox and I started using it, however Opera was, for me, better. Then I met Chrome and I don't want anything else  ;D It is just amazing: I don't need to type "www.google.com" to search, I may write what I'm looking for in the URL bar. Using the TAB I can search in many places. It is fast, damned fast. It is simple and beautiful. You don't have any kind of toolbar so it's easier to visualize the page you're on. You don't have a "status bar", so when you go to a website you'll see the "90% load" and that stuff but when it reached the 100% it disappears. It is just... awesome.

I'll argue that you can customize firefox to have just as "simple" of a layout as chrome...

MIPP

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 22, 2010, 02:59:49 PM
but really:

I shall remain faithful to Google Chrome as long as it does not disappoint me. I started surfing on the web with IE aka piece of s***. Then, I changed to Opera. Then I met Firefox and I started using it, however Opera was, for me, better. Then I met Chrome and I don't want anything else  ;D It is just amazing: I don't need to type "www.google.com" to search, I may write what I'm looking for in the URL bar. Using the TAB I can search in many places. It is fast, damned fast. It is simple and beautiful. You don't have any kind of toolbar so it's easier to visualize the page you're on. You don't have a "status bar", so when you go to a website you'll see the "90% load" and that stuff but when it reached the 100% it disappears. It is just... awesome.

I'll argue that you can customize firefox to have just as "simple" of a layout as chrome...

I know that, that's why I don't like FF. If you want anything, you have to do lots of things.
Chrome has the most important options only, and if you want anything more, then it's up to you.
I mean, in FF we have a menu that says (translated from pt to en, as my ff in portuguese): File, edit, show, historic, favourites, tools, help. Chrome has only one for tools that show's the most important stuff and the things we really need.

Loveless, Act IV.

Ekirä

Quote from: MIPP on December 22, 2010, 03:04:56 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 22, 2010, 02:59:49 PM
but really:

I know that, that's why I don't like FF. If you want anything, you have to do lots of things.
Chrome has the most important options only, and if you want anything more, then it's up to you.
I mean, in FF we have a menu that says (translated from pt to en, as my ff in portuguese): File, edit, show, historic, favourites, tools, help. Chrome has only one for tools that show's the most important stuff and the things we really need.

But that's why Firefox is so awesome--if there's something you don't like, you can change it! It's the ultimate browser for customizing.

Dreamlight

Firefox does indeed pwn.
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.