Can we get 90002 posts?

Started by Sìltsana Mun’iyu, February 03, 2010, 11:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

Quote from: Rotobull cz on July 21, 2017, 06:38:53 PM
Quote from: Vawmataw on July 19, 2017, 08:35:29 PM
I just wanted to tell that on July 20th, 2012 at 20:45:56, I clicked the signup button.

It's great to have you here - we all represent a particularly interesting community. :)

^this^
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

archaic

Here's a bad idea. Cameron regains the rights to the Terminator franchise in 2019. At this point it needs a really great movie next, and Cameron is probably a good bet to deliver that.

Having the good guys take a good terminator to kill Skynet, only for Skynet to survive, feels a little played out at this point.
So, why not throw in a really left field set up?
OK, so far, so good.

So why insert Terminator 6 on Titanic. Fit it around Rose and Jack, it's a terminator arriving that cuts a hole in the ship, not the iceberg that sinks the ship, the fight between terminators bellow decks that causes it to sink, and one of the people who dies would have set in train the events that allow Skynet to be created in the first place. The pressure at the extreme depth of that piece of the Atlantic terminates the machines. The only question is weather Sarah and/or Kyle should survive the movie.

Toliman

Quote from: archaic on July 30, 2017, 07:08:14 AM
So why insert Terminator 6 on Titanic. Fit it around Rose and Jack, it's a terminator arriving that cuts a hole in the ship, not the iceberg that sinks the ship, the fight between terminators bellow decks that causes it to sink, and one of the people who dies would have set in train the events that allow Skynet to be created in the first place. The pressure at the extreme depth of that piece of the Atlantic terminates the machines. The only question is weather Sarah and/or Kyle should survive the movie.
What? ;D ;D

archaic

Kinda like Back to the Future II, where we see one movie's action fits in around another's.

I said it was a bad idea!  ;D   8)

Toliman

Quote from: archaic on July 30, 2017, 08:23:51 AM
I said it was a bad idea!  ;D   8)
I know, but it's crazy and funny idea ;D

archaic

Post credit scene is modern day recovery team bringing up artifacts, and one of them is a T800 endoskeleton?

Wind12

Toliman

kezemplltxe ;D ;)

We should be more active here - if we really want get 90002 posts in reasonable near/far future ;D

archaic

I'm pretty relaxed about it. This thread started out as the "Can we get to 5000 posts" thread.
As soon as we got close to 5000 posts it changed it's name to "Can we get to 9001 posts".
I suspect another change of name (to "Can we get to 900003 posts"?) sometime in the future.

archaic

Actually, the real point of this thread was that back in 2010, topic drift was very actively policed. LN needed somewhere to just chat about anything and nothing, with plenty of scope for more topic drift than you could shake a swek rìn at.

Toliman

Ah, now I understand ;D :)
I just missed these first years of LN :(

Tìtstewan

Quote from: archaic on August 12, 2017, 02:57:24 PM
I'm pretty relaxed about it. This thread started out as the "Can we get to 5000 posts" thread.
As soon as we got close to 5000 posts it changed it's name to "Can we get to 9001 posts".
I suspect another change of name (to "Can we get to 900003 posts"?) sometime in the future.
Not to forget the mod lols, like "Can we get MAX_INTEGER posts?" ;D ;D ;D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Vawmataw

Who will post the reply whose number corresponds to the maximum Na'vi interger?
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toliman

archaic

Meanwhile, post kizazam  .....

Quote from: Torukä Nari on June 02, 2010, 11:50:59 PM
... I think I'm just going to log off now.

Vawmataw

We've got a technical problem today and I've got time to parody the error message:
https://forum.learnnavi.org/gallery/?su=user;cat=476;u=11067
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Toliman

archaic

Tirea Aean

Alien Covenant

I cannot stop myself from thinking about Halo. ;D