Can we get 90002 posts?

Started by Sìltsana Mun’iyu, February 03, 2010, 11:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rattahata

Quote from: Eìrä on March 26, 2019, 01:08:23 AM
Quote from: Toliman on March 26, 2019, 12:51:58 AM
Also I was in Greece, nice country :)
Yep! Greece is a beautiful country! I was in many places from Greece! I was even at the Mediteranean Sea! I saw a jellyfish and i did scuba diving for the first time! :D
Oh you are so lucky, I love Greece! My biggest dream is to buy house there and settle in. Recetly I'm planning to apply for greek citizenship by investment program but first I need all this Brexit thing is to come to a conclusion.

Eìrä

Quote from: Rattahata on March 27, 2019, 01:26:04 PM
Quote from: Eìrä on March 26, 2019, 01:08:23 AM
Quote from: Toliman on March 26, 2019, 12:51:58 AM
Also I was in Greece, nice country :)
Yep! Greece is a beautiful country! I was in many places from Greece! I was even at the Mediteranean Sea! I saw a jellyfish and i did scuba diving for the first time! :D
Oh you are so lucky, I love Greece! My biggest dream is to buy house there and settle in. Recetly I'm planning to apply for greek citizenship by investment program but first I need all this Brexit thing is to come to a conclusion.
And you are so lucky, because i love Greece too! I know how weather works in Greece, same the flux and reflux of the sea! I was at the Mediteranean Sea, and i love an awesome thing!
You watch at the Mountains and you hear the Sea! This is awesome! I want to go to Greece, it's a beautiful country!
The flux and reflux of the Mediteranean Sea is from 6 to 6 hours!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Toliman

Kxanay

Yeah, although reflux makes me think of heartburn.

Eìrä

Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Eìrä

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

archaic

I see Ralph Nader is looking in Boeing's direction, following the tragic death of his niece.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toliman

Eìrä

Quote from: archaic on April 04, 2019, 04:12:43 PM
I see Ralph Nader is looking in Boeing's direction, following the tragic death of his niece.
:o really? I didn't know about this...!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

archaic

Nader's niece was among the 157 victims on Ethiopian Airlines flight 302, a 737 MAX that crashed on March 10th, Lion Air flight JT-610 went down on October 29th, 2018.
Pilots on both flights are said to have been trying to follow the manual to regain control.

However, an A330-300 once had a similar problem, on October 7th, 2008. Ninety minutes after take off, Qantas flight 72 was cruising at 37,000 feet when one of it's three Air Data Inertial Reference Units (ADIRUs) malfunctioned. This caused the aircraft to violently pitch nose down, resulting in 119 of the 315 on board being injured, twelve seriously. The pilots regained control after 2 seconds. Two minutes later, the fault reoccurred, but with significantly less serious outcome, the plane diverted and went on to land safely.

There are similarities, but there are significant differences between Airbus incident, and the utterly tragic 737 MAX crashes.

Eìrä

Quote from: archaic on April 07, 2019, 05:08:49 PM
Nader's niece was among the 157 victims on Ethiopian Airlines flight 302, a 737 MAX that crashed on March 10th, Lion Air flight JT-610 went down on October 29th, 2018.
Pilots on both flights are said to have been trying to follow the manual to regain control.

However, an A330-300 once had a similar problem, on October 7th, 2008. Ninety minutes after take off, Qantas flight 72 was cruising at 37,000 feet when one of it's three Air Data Inertial Reference Units (ADIRUs) malfunctioned. This caused the aircraft to violently pitch nose down, resulting in 119 of the 315 on board being injured, twelve seriously. The pilots regained control after 2 seconds. Two minutes later, the fault reoccurred, but with significantly less serious outcome, the plane diverted and went on to land safely.

There are similarities, but there are significant differences between Airbus incident, and the utterly tragic 737 MAX crashes.
Boeing 737 MAX, right?!
I didn't know that about the accidents...!
That is sad!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Kxanay

Yeah, there's so much doom and gloom.  :(

Eìrä

Quote from: Kxanay on April 08, 2019, 02:27:17 AM
Srane!
And did you know that, Boeing 737...is restricted in America? I saw on news, but now i can't remember exactly!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Eìrä

Quote from: Toliman on April 04, 2019, 04:23:28 PM
true, I heard it too
Oeri nìteng!
Ma Toliman did you saw the PM sended by me to you?

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Toliman

Quote from: Eìrä on April 08, 2019, 02:42:09 AM
Quote from: Toliman on April 04, 2019, 04:23:28 PM
true, I heard it too
Oeri nìteng!
Ma Toliman did you saw the PM sended by me to you?
I will look on it after completing of this post ;D

True :(

archaic

Toliman

Eìrä

Quote from: archaic on April 16, 2019, 04:49:41 PM
Quote from: Toliman on April 08, 2019, 02:44:13 AM
True :(
And then Notre-Dame burned. :( :(
:o What?
Notre-Dame burned?!
That is so sad... :( :( :( !
I heared about this just before, at my school and i just can't belive! Who did that is a skxawng!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Toliman

archaic